Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas is armed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of violent ideas here, which all should be ignored.. There is a time and place to get violent bu tis isn't it.. I mean what would be the best outcome of something like that? Living out on the streets with no transportation and no money?? Yea good idea.. Plus when you set up your little date thing with Bree, Jonas was stuck outside in his vehicle.. That was freaking gay, he should have been pissed.. But he didn't come in trying to start anything with you, and he didn't get all jealous about things.. I mean he has been good to you, don't be a douche.. Go meditate or something, lol.. And record it so I can laugh at you..
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
There are a lot of violent ideas here, which all should be ignored.. There is a time and place to get violent bu tis isn't it.. I mean what would be the best outcome of something like that? Living out on the streets with no transportation and no money?? Yea good idea.. Plus when you set up your little date thing with Bree, Jonas was stuck outside in his vehicle.. That was freaking gay, he should have been pissed.. But he didn't come in trying to start anything with you, and he didn't get all jealous about things.. I mean he has been good to you, don't be a douche.. Go meditate or something, lol.. And record it so I can laugh at you..

but in the meantime... KICK HIS ARSE DANNY! Twisted Evil
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Aerrow wrote:

but in the meantime... KICK HIS ARSE DANNY! Twisted Evil

You need to sing your eternal "freak" song... lol, j/k but yea, Jonas could probably take Daniel anyways, so actually I'd like to see that fight..
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All talk of ass kicking aside, actually, I feel like you and Jonas need to just stop fighting and talk it out. Hug it out, even? You're both on the same side here.
SAUCY
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you should have a one on one with Jonas minus Sarah and work up some magnificent plan on how you are going to find Bree again...again. You and Jonas should not be getting angry with eachother. You know firsthand what Jonas is feeling cause of Bree. You gotta be there for him because he was there for you. Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I'd see the day where BK was advocating violence. And I agree with him!

Danny, Jonas has broken one of the universal man-laws, pursuing the girl his best friend likes. He needs a good ass-whooping. Besides, I'm still not convinced he's not in the Order. You shoulda kept him tied up the first time.
SAUCY
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas is NOT in the order!!
he really cares about bree and daniel has sarah now.

daniel, bree is like your sister and i think you should support her and jonas's relationship if she truley likes him becaus eyou should want whats best for her. jonas is a great guy and you know it. hes just stressed abotu bree right now and you should be too
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the "don't hit him" camp before this latest video. Now?

Wait for him to not be expecting it and kick him in the bag of holding. (That'd be the nuts, for those non-D&D players.) Don't be gentle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: