Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for where the plot can go from here?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Ideas for where the plot can go from here? Reply with quote

Though right now we don't know if it's truly happening, as this thread and several posts in the threads for videos "The Morning After" and "Mr. Park Ranger" would suggest, there's quite a few fans who are hoping we're not seeing the beginning in another cycle of the "kidnap-->rescue-->escape" formula that's been used a few times.

I don't know if that's what's going on (I'd like to think not, as there certainly has been new life breathed into things and more creativity in recent weeks), but I thought I'd make this and give everyone an opportunity to offer suggestions for where they'd like to see the plot go or what they think should happen. Please be aware that I don't intend this to be a repeat of immortal1's thread for announcing frustrations concerning the formula, but a place for suggestions of new plot directions (or resolutions, as those would be lovely) that you'd like to see or feel should develop. They don't even have to be anything drastic. Just whatever you're thinking or feeling.

I'll start: I'd like to see Sarah and Daniel be confirmed as romantically involved. And it'd be great if they'd f**k.

Who would like to go next?
Meganeenie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Jonas will proclaim his love for Bree and sacrifice himself to the order after finding out that he is trait positive like Bree... dun dun dun Shocked

Just a thought.

Then they can rescue a brainwashed Jonas... so he can escape again. Rolling Eyes
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great idea for a constructive plot topic.

I'd love to see the Order come back to life. The Hymn of One is cool, but there hasn't been a development from any other branch of the Order in quite some time.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, it is time to wrap up Bree's story, and I think she should die tragically. Any other ending would be too cutesy for me. I also think we are headed in this direction with Daniel's increasing apathy towards "saving Bree".

A Daniel/Sarah spin-off would be great, but I don't know where I'd take it once it was started. Maybe Taylor could be found out to be part of HoO, as well as Sarah's dad, and that would get Sarah motivated to start an anti-HoO campaign, all Tachy-like. Or perhaps they can become a comedy duo. Laughing

The issue of Jonas' parents must be resolved. This could also be done in a spin-off, and include Alex (yay!).

I'll think of more later.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like something involving finding Jonas' parents to come into play soon.
Also, perhaps find out whatever happened with Bree's mom. They could probably easily tie that into her disappearing act.

I think they need to pull some other plot lines or twists into this, and fast. Personally, I'm not really too interested in who is romantically involved with who and as far as Bree's concerned I'm at the point where I don't even care if she comes back. Unless in her being discovered something new comes into play and we get more answers.

My interest is hanging on by a thread at this point.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly agree with moving forward to resolving the storyline regarding Jonas' parents.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of everybody running scared. I want the resistance to truly become the resistance and stop hiding out just to survive. I want to see them grow a pair and plot to take down the order!

I want to see them trying to crack the system and fight it. Right now I feel like its the big bad Order against some scared kids looking for the next escape.

They've got some good resources, enough money, Taylor the wiz kid, possible person on the inside (Alex), and if they get Bree back, then they hold the key.

Jonas' dad was beginning to fight it, they need to pick up where he left off. Find those old members, work to create some "rebel forces."
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gidget wrote:
I'm sick of everybody running scared. I want the resistance to truly become the resistance and stop hiding out just to survive. I want to see them grow a pair and plot to take down the order!

I want to see them trying to crack the system and fight it. Right now I feel like its the big bad Order against some scared kids looking for the next escape.

They've got some good resources, enough money, Taylor the wiz kid, possible person on the inside (Alex), and if they get Bree back, then they hold the key.

Jonas' dad was beginning to fight it, they need to pick up where he left off. Find those old members, work to create some "rebel forces."

Applause

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tricky-ticky-tavi wrote:
Gidget wrote:

Applause

YES!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really feel that this is the end for Bree's story. I really really feel that way.

It just doesn't seem to be working out in favor for her story, so I think by the end of the summer we will see a rap with her character.

I think the next portion of the story will be the hunt for Jonas' parents. I like how every so often, Jonas will bring them up. It's like he is slowly beginning to get more and more passionate and emotional about it. And I think this is where they will start pushing that storyline more then Bree's. I think we will begin to see it slowly emerge over the summer.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i would want bree to stay actually....if bree is gone, then why would Daniel or Jonas continue being the resistance? The whole thing would have to end...i would really really like the ceremony to be revealed..and i think it would be helpful if whoever was giving the guys those clues in Brees videos should leave the order and come help DJ, that way they arent just walking in circles and waiting around. At least then they will have some inside info for once and they can do something.
Hayles99
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to find out the order planted all the clues for Jonas & Daniel to find Bree at the hotel so she could come back and seduce Jonas, have sex with him and get preggers with a super trait positive baby.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayles99 wrote:
I want to find out the order planted all the clues for Jonas & Daniel to find Bree at the hotel so she could come back and seduce Jonas, have sex with him and get preggers with a super trait positive baby.

I've been thinking around the same lines.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eyemeey
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe bree will sacrafice herself and go through with the ceremony so that jonas and daniel would have somebody on the inside.

they could bring down the order... thus, saving bree.

yes? no?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gidget wrote:
I'm sick of everybody running scared. ... Find those old members, work to create some "rebel forces."

That could be nice. They seem resigned to the idea that the Order's always after them, but we've not seen them be very proactive about changing that.

Killthesmiley wrote:
I really feel that this is the end for Bree's story. I really really feel that way.

It just doesn't seem to be working out in favor for her story, so I think by the end of the summer we will see a rap with her character.

Sometimes it seems like that would be best.

Hayles99 wrote:

That would be interesting.

Lotus768 wrote:
I think i would want bree to stay actually....if bree is gone, then why would Daniel or Jonas continue being the resistance?

They still need to find Jonas' parents, and the Order probably still wouldn't like Jonas or Daniel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: