Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That SUCKS Taylor!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: That SUCKS Taylor! Reply with quote

Your mom's controlling, your dad's gone, your sister turns her cheerleader anger into emoesque crap, takes it out on you and hits the road to join your friends and you're stuck there in po-dunk Texas being the "good" sister. WTF??? How's that workin' for ya??? We're here for you if you need some encouragement. SMRT gurls can have fun too! We're just more quiet than some but we're still here.

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can see in my sig, you're my favourite girl involved with this messy thing. We are here to support you if there is anything you want to talk about.

And you can also PM me if you don't want it to be out in the open. Not that you have more than my word as a reason to trust me. But I just hope that's enough.

Furthermore, I feel like you've been the most supportive and helpfull person invloved with all of this. You've been the one to check in on the forums, and you've been the one that got the graphs from Daniel and Jonas. They trust you. But I feel you did not get the respect and love you deserve for that in return. So let me say to you, it is more than appreciated and did not go unnoticed!

As a sidenote: I think Sarah needs you to keep her on the right track, I know she misses you although she would not admit to that (not on camera in any case). Stay in contact alot, if you don't already. And tell us more about your everyday life.

Wish you all the best,
BrightSilence
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, it still amazes me that you're the younger sister. You are smarter, more well read, handier, and more mature than Sarah. You already know that whenever you come on the forum there's a big outpouring of encouragement and love for you. Just know, that its not just then. We think you're terrific and if you need help we'll help you. If you just want to gab (my mom used to call it klatching) we'll gab. If you have a bone to pick with any of us, we'll listen.

A new way to read: http://laying8.com
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep us posted on what's going on, Taylor! As you can see, we really, genuinely do care about you!

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's Taylor. I know it's been a few days, but there hasn't been much to say. Everyone, including me, is pretty stunned by the recent events. I wasn't close to Bree, but I did consider her my friend and I am so perplexed by her recent actions. I wish I could explain it or figure it out like an algebra equation... but people just don't work like that. I guess she had unfinished business elsewhere. I don't really know what else to say except for THANKS for being here for me. Very Happy
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. I always say... there is no logic when it comes to feelings.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor! Great to hear you're still around. We've missed you! Is school out yet? What are your plans for summer?

By the way, housework is very underrated. If you don't have much time, at least try disinfecting a few of the surfaces around your house. No reason why... just trust me, okay?

(edited to this emoticon because the whistling one doesn't work for me)

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Hi, it's Taylor. I know it's been a few days, but there hasn't been much to say. Everyone, including me, is pretty stunned by the recent events. I wasn't close to Bree, but I did consider her my friend and I am so perplexed by her recent actions. I wish I could explain it or figure it out like an algebra equation... but people just don't work like that. I guess she had unfinished business elsewhere. I don't really know what else to say except for THANKS for being here for me. Very Happy
no one expects you to explain her actions. You do more than enough trying to help with your major H4X0rz skills.

Have you seen your sisters latest video? I'm guessing that since you freaked out about the pictures she posted some time ago, you must not be happy about her telling the world all the places she had sex. I just wanted to tell you on the forehand that you shouldn't make a big deal out of it. Try to not show the video to your mother though Wink that might make things alot worse!
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:

you know.. i was like reading this.. and i told myself.. "dude, im like older then this chic, but like she has like good grammar. i suck."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: