Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triangulating Cell Phones
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siv9939
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Triangulating Cell Phones Reply with quote

As long as Bree's cell phone is on its possible to triangulate where she is, even if the phone doesn't have reception. I learned that on the Discovery Channel.
So, couldn't you triangulate where her phone is Jonas and friends? Just a thought.
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor, I was also wondering what else you might have found out about the cell phone call that Jonas said you were able to locate somewhere in the woods where they are staying.

Were you able to check the cell phone number to see whose phone it is? Can you tell who was called, or the time of the call, or the duration of the call, or whether local or long distance? Was there only one call, or more than one?

I'm just wondering if we can figure out whether Bree made the call (possibly on Jonas' phone) or if it might be either a Watcher or someone from Hymn of One. In any case it seems likely the location of the hideout is compromised... what do you think?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I agree about the location being compromised. What other calls could Bree have made then to HoO related persons. I bet she didn't call 911 since she does not trust the authorities.

Whoever else could have called must have had a reason to be there and a reason to call someone. This one is a bit fague, but from what I understand they are pretty far away from everything. So that can't be good either.

Either way good job on the phonecall untill now and remember what Nikki Bower quoted "look closer!". There might be more info than you initially thought.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey taylor does your sister know that you are part of the order? im pretty sure you are. you are too smart the order must have programed that into your brain to make you so smart to send them all into a trap
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel as though the name of the Order has been slandered here. Although we do surround ourselves with intelligent, eloquent and attrative people, we do not program this knowledge nor brainwash. Despite what propaganda you have seen, free will is our true nature.

We would be delighted to have Taylor on our team, she is obviously a bright and sophistocated young woman who we would pride ourselves in friendship with. Taylor, if you ever need guidence or a place to use your voice, you know where to find us. Use those triangulation skills.

With respect,
Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
I feel as though the name of the Order has been slandered here. Although we.................(fades to black)

Ugh, oh sorry there Danielle. I fell asleep during the reading of your post. Were you saying anything important?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, oh sorry there wh_pirate. I fell into a comatose while reading your post. Were you saying anything intelligent?

The Order has no time for the dull wit and poor critique of their enemies.

Danielle
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Ugh, oh sorry there wh_pirate. I fell into a comatose while reading your post. Were you saying anything intelligent?

The Order has no time for the dull wit and poor critique of their enemies.

Danielle
Damn, the Order pwned you.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if you have tuned into this FOB radio station lately, but Danielle of the Order pretty much pwns DanielBeast's mind every time.

Listen to the podcasts if you care for proof.

-Danielle
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
I feel as though the name of the Order has been slandered here. Although we do surround ourselves with intelligent, eloquent and attrative people, we do not program this knowledge nor brainwash. Despite what propaganda you have seen, free will is our true nature.

We would be delighted to have Taylor on our team, she is obviously a bright and sophistocated young woman who we would pride ourselves in friendship with. Taylor, if you ever need guidence or a place to use your voice, you know where to find us. Use those triangulation skills.

With respect,
Danielle

About all the order is good at is deception. Proof of who is your leader.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it seems that the consquence of not being with the Order is poor phrasing. I have no desire to "proof" who my leader is, but I would encourage you to seek out the voices... they will lead you to the answers you desire.

Danielle
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
And it seems that the consquence of not being with the Order is poor phrasing. I have no desire to "proof" who my leader is, but I would encourage you to seek out the voices... they will lead you to the answers you desire.

Danielle

Your voices are leading you astray. They speak nothing but lies. You understand nothing about real truth. The Order is nothing but a cult with Satan himself has it's leader. Someday you will understand, but by then it will be too late for all who are in the order!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor I'm certain that last video Bree posted probably sapped the last of Bree's battery power. I hope you figured out where Bree's last known location is and already sent it to Beast, Jonas, and Sarah. Hopefully by high noon tommorow they found her and got the hell out of dodge. After they get out of there I hope you can give me their location of their new hiding spot. Because I think it's time for me to knock some sense into Bree. From now on Heart of Sorrow is going to start bringing Sorrow into the Order's Hearts.

Oh by the way my name is Eagle Who Flies On Golden Wings.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

secretone wrote:
Danielle wrote:

Danielle

Your voices are leading you astray. They speak nothing but lies. You understand nothing about real truth. The Order is nothing but a cult with Satan himself has it's leader. Someday you will understand, but by then it will be too late for all who are in the order!

Satan? Is this the propaganda you have read?
I would take the time to explain to you the confusion of your ways, but some journeys are to be taken alone.

Edwin Lewis wrote:
A religion without the element of mystery would not be a religion at all.

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Edwin Lewis wrote:
A religion without the element of mystery would not be a religion at all.

Many wise people wrote:
Never sign a contract without reading it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: