Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SMRT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: SMRT Reply with quote

Way to go, Daniel! I thought Bree was your best friend? Where were you while Jonas worked to bring Bree back? Where were you when he got too close to the problem and needed some tempering? Where where you with the 24/7 watch on Bree to make sure she didn't escape?

Did you think that Jonas could do it all? Or were you just too flattered by the attention from that screwup, Sarah, to notice that your best friend was about to cuckold another of your friends and escape into the woods?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Daniel, it's your fault Jonas got swindled by that parasite. What were you thinking in not spying on that bedroom from which the distinct aroma of sex was wafting?

longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, Susan has posted angry posts at every character but Jonas. I think there may be a little partiality going on here. It seems Jonas is not the only one blinded by love.

DB, you have dedicated a year of your life to helping Bree with no appreciation from her whatsoever. You have been kidnapped twice, romantically refused three times (and publically), hypnotized, interrogated, drugged, forced to live on the run and rely on Jonas for financial support, and been homeless. You have become a target of the Order simply because you tried to "save Bree", only to have her get into an Orderite car voluntarily after over eight months of hard work on you and Jonas' part to try and keep her out of their clutches. I can see why the Bree-drama has worn you down, and why Sarah is now a much-needed distraction. I don't blame you one bit, my sweetie. Grab some happiness while you can.

You gave the life you had up for her. It's OK to take a breather. She went with HoO of her own free will (lol).

Much love to you and Sarah, my beautiful Beast.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Yeah, Daniel, it's your fault Jonas got swindled by that parasite. What were you thinking in not spying on that bedroom from which the distinct aroma of sex was wafting?

*sniff sniff* Beast smells sex *sniff sniff* misguided sex, in Bree's bedroom! *sniff sniff* Beast better go and stop it at once!
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really wasn't up to him to make that call.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

*sniff sniff* Beast smells sex *sniff sniff* misguided sex, in Bree's bedroom! *sniff sniff* Beast better go and stop it at once!

HAHAHAHAHA
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: SMRT Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Way to go, Daniel! I thought Bree was your best friend? Where were you while Jonas worked to bring Bree back? Where were you when he got too close to the problem and needed some tempering? Where where you with the 24/7 watch on Bree to make sure she didn't escape?

Did you think that Jonas could do it all? Or were you just too flattered by the attention from that screwup, Sarah, to notice that your best friend was about to cuckold another of your friends and escape into the woods?

Y'know, I wanted to think you weren't being overly biased about this, but it gets harder and harder to do with each post.

Beast, don't listen to her. Should you have kept at it with Bree? Absolutely, and in that sense I think you could have done better. But Jonas royally screwed up with his "let's be friends" method, so those more blind of his supporters need to try and shift blame quick. I'd say it's best to just ignore posts like this.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: SMRT Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
sack36 wrote:

Y'know, I wanted to think you weren't being overly biased about this, but it gets harder and harder to do with each post.

Beast, don't listen to her. Should you have kept at it with Bree? Absolutely, and in that sense I think you could have done better. But Jonas royally screwed up with his "let's be friends" method, so those more blind of his supporters need to try and shift blame quick. I'd say it's best to just ignore posts like this.

actually, now that I think about it...

It's almost as if Jonas' last video was almost asking his fans to support him, hate and guilt trip Daniel...

While Daniel's Vid was more in defense saying that Jonas' missionary method (*credit to Esteed Wink ) was more like he's taking advantage of her...

we know how daniel acts when he faces stress... he's not the type to keep pushing and pushing for results.. he's a more get kicked down... lay there for awhile and then do something extreme...

remember bree and Lucy? He stayed back like he couldn't do anything... then he went, spied on lucy and broke into her apt? or even the fake ceremony? he stressed out about it... then he actually went to it?

don't act like Daniel's the type to rush headstrong into something without thinking about it first... jonas is the fool that rushes in first with only half the knowledge of what's going on...

I have faith in you Daniel... you always come thru somehow...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

DB, you have dedicated a year of your life to helping Bree with no appreciation from her whatsoever. You have been kidnapped twice, romantically refused three times (and publically), hypnotized, interrogated, drugged, forced to live on the run and rely on Jonas for financial support, and been homeless. You have become a target of the Order simply because you tried to "save Bree", only to have her get into an Orderite car voluntarily after over eight months of hard work on you and Jonas' part to try and keep her out of their clutches. I can see why the Bree-drama has worn you down, and why Sarah is now a much-needed distraction. I don't blame you one bit, my sweetie. Grab some happiness while you can.

You gave the life you had up for her. It's OK to take a breather. She went with HoO of her own free will (lol).

Silenced
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Silenced

DB, PM me, and we can talk freely about this.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: