Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0212 - "Like A Virgin" [6/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pours cold water on Lurker*

Something tells me that didn't do much though. Laughing
&
Sarah Fan Club
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A noble attempt, MB, but a futile one.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*opens main page, sees preview*
OH MY FUCKING...*drool*

Now, to actually watch the video...
*watches*

GOD DAMNIT. How can they get up my hopes like that??
Bah. Screw the The Creators. That was not fair. False Advertisement.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like where any of this is heading. I'm still baffled that they slept together.

I just...I...I don't even...BLAH! I have an exploding number of opinions but instead of unleashing the furry here, I'm just going to totally give up and go to bed.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gidget wrote:
I don't like where any of this is heading. I'm still baffled that they slept together.

I just...I...I don't even...BLAH! I have an exploding number of opinions but instead of unleashing the furry here, I'm just going to totally give up and go to bed.

That's because they DID NOT... It's all a ratings stunt (designed to distract the great unwashed during Jessica's filming hiatus) and will be left hanging for a while to stimulate interest but will then, probably in quite a while, be negated.

Last edited by curiousGeorge on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting wardrobe choice. The whip was a little... well... let's just say I hope she rides horses.

And she finally brought attention to the fact that Jonas isn't doing anything constructive by whining about Bree and saying they need to go find her.

People rag on Sarah for being dead weight, and for good reason. She hasn't really provided any help besides mildly entertaining a few viewers, while many others don't like the character to the point that the creators may actually be alienating those of us that don't LOVE Sarah.

However, I feel that Jonas is being JUST as unproductive as of late. He was making some progress with Bree, then she runs off and he just mopes about it and complains. They went out and documented trying to find her once, which was probably the only time they tried. Jonas needs to just bite the bullet with this one and go out and do what needs to be done. That, or admit that he's given up.

There is a time for grieving, but when there's something to be done you have to push those feelings to the side and focus on what matters. You don't see the parents of abducted children just sitting at home and worrying. At the very least, they go to the police for help. Jonas doesn't have the police, so he needs to be doing everything in HIS power to find her! They need to be exhausting every resource at their disposal, not writing emails that will only escalate drama.
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! I was waiting for someone to properly take Jonas to task!

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welly, well, well! I have a good idea of what to wear when the pleasure of meeting Mr. Lurker is finally mine!

So, my first thought was Jonas is gonna be out of there. I am sure he's feeling pretty lonely there. It's obvious that him and Daniel aren't seeing eye to eye. He obviously didn't take Sarah message as sweetly as she intended it to be taken (ha). Now with this message from Taylor... I am sure he's feeling like they are not really his friends, right now. My prediction: the shit's about to hit the fan.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboriginalgangster wrote:
Interesting wardrobe choice. The whip was a little... well... let's just say I hope she rides horses.

And she finally brought attention to the fact that Jonas isn't doing anything constructive by whining about Bree and saying they need to go find her.

People rag on Sarah for being dead weight, and for good reason. She hasn't really provided any help besides mildly entertaining a few viewers, while many others don't like the character to the point that the creators may actually be alienating those of us that don't LOVE Sarah.

However, I feel that Jonas is being JUST as unproductive as of late. He was making some progress with Bree, then she runs off and he just mopes about it and complains. They went out and documented trying to find her once, which was probably the only time they tried. Jonas needs to just bite the bullet with this one and go out and do what needs to be done. That, or admit that he's given up.

There is a time for grieving, but when there's something to be done you have to push those feelings to the side and focus on what matters. You don't see the parents of abducted children just sitting at home and worrying. At the very least, they go to the police for help. Jonas doesn't have the police, so he needs to be doing everything in HIS power to find her! They need to be exhausting every resource at their disposal, not writing emails that will only escalate drama.

I agree with everything you said! I found the Taylor video sort of out of character, not because what she said but how she presented it. I know there was meant for humour, but I just got this weird feeling...where is this boy she is hanging around giving her hickeys...besides lurker...lol

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, Jonas-hate fest. Shocked

(reading the rest of the thread now....)

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that video was so stupid.
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so over this story arc. I don't even care anymore.

edit - 300 posts! Woo! Very Happy

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Jonas chose to edit and upload the video where he mouthed off while laying in Bree's bed. He's the one who chose to make every possible indication that he had fucked Bree — and then been ditched through a fake shower — without actually saying it. He could have just uploaded a video saying "Bree left and we're looking for her." Simple. What happened is Jonas humilated Jonas..

IMO, Bree has humiliated Jonas. He felt he had made real progress with Bree and wanted to let us know.

Lurker wrote:
As for Sarah, she didn't humilate him. She gave him advice about love (that he and most of us don't agree with, sure, but it seemed well-intentioned nonetheless) and asked him to get his head out of his ass so he could save the girl he's obsessed with. If he's too hung up on his ego to be hung up on Bree then he needs to make up his mind which is more important to him....

Well intentioned? I sincerely doubt that. Sarah has her own agenda here, helping Jonas is not part of it. If she was well intentioned she would not have made her video perfused with mockery. And I consider ridiculing someone to be humiliating. Yes she had about 15 seconds in her video where she tried to demonstrate that she was caring, but she still couldn't fully hide her scorn and annoyance.

Lurker wrote:
As for Taylor, she did major own him, yes. Humiliated him even. But that was in retaliation to him being a dickwad and insulting her and her sister while acting like a thankless little bitch (in other words: Bree)....

Both Sarah and Taylor have ridiculed Jonas. They are contemptuous of him. Maybe this is because they have abandonment issues in regards to men, so when faced with a steadfast, selfless, loving man like Jonas they instintively try to tear him apart.

sack36 wrote:
The wedge that Sarah has been working on looks like it's succeeding ...

Yes, and now she has Taylor acting more and more like her derisive, impudent, and tawdry self.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dovey wrote:
Why must we berate them for being young? Jonas is in love (Perhaps for the very first time), and he sees and believes what he wants to see and believe. That's part of being young. Frankly, I would have been pissed at Sarah too. She took a very private issue, and publically confirmed it. I think his biggest mistake was confronting Taylor instead of Sarah.

I can't figure out why the hell everyone's being so judgmental. Everyone in that little group has made mistakes. Almost all of them, (I will politely disclude Sarah here), have been mistakes made out of love/friendship/caring. Jonas learned the consequences of his actions quite soon after he performed them. Where's the supportive shoulder? No wonder he's lashing out.

DB, dude. You've been here before. Help your bro out. Sarah, your amazing immaturity and seeming lack of responsibility makes you a very intriguing character. But with all due respect, butt the hell out.

Applause
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
IMO, Bree has humiliated Jonas. He felt he had made real progress with Bree and wanted to let us know.

Yes, Bree humiliated Jonas. However, Jonas was the one who chose to make that humiliation public and as intense as possible. He so did not have to reveal that they'd fucked if he didn't want that information to be revealed.

sparkybennett wrote:
Well intentioned? I sincerely doubt that. Sarah has her own agenda here, helping Jonas is not part of it. If she was well intentioned she would not have made her video perfused with mockery.

I hear "Sarah has her own agenda" at least once a day, but no one ever bothers to explain it. For that matter, Jonas has his own agenda too, and — by his own admission — until Bree got in Lucy's car, taking out the Order and saving ceremony girls out of the goodness of his heart wasn't part of it.

Heck, his invitation to Bree last November wasn't even entirely one of outright charity — again, by his own admission. He said he contacted Bree because he felt like they had "similar journeys. Whether that means he just wanted to connect with someone who he thought could understand him or he wanted to get into her pants from day one is anyone's guess.

sparkybennett wrote:
And I consider ridiculing someone to be humiliating. Yes she had about 15 seconds in her video where she tried to demonstrate that she was caring, but she still couldn't fully hide her scorn and annoyance.

That doesn't mean she doesn't care about him. Even DB isn't altogether safe from critique with her. That just seems to be her attitude. She's either horny or snarky.

sparkybennett wrote:
Both Sarah and Taylor have ridiculed Jonas. They are contemptuous of him.

After that e-mail, do you blame them? For that matter, Sarah's been rather polite about Jonas' reaction. All she's said is that it was rather childish. Taylor's the one most enraged, it would seem.

Besides, before this I can't recall Taylor ever saying anything negative about Jonas. It was only him attacking her and her sister that incited this response. It's not like she's been ragging him at every opportunity.

sparkybennett wrote:
Maybe this is because they have abandonment issues in regards to men, so when faced with a steadfast, selfless, loving man like Jonas they instintively try to tear him apart.

You mean when faced with a neurotic, hot-headed, mostly selfless, loving guy like Jonas attacking them for no reason. You're implying that they've been tearing into him since they first him, which is not the case at all.

sparkybennett wrote:
sack36 wrote:
The wedge that Sarah has been working on looks like it's succeeding ...

Yes, and now she has Taylor acting more and more like her derisive, impudent, and tawdry self.

She has Taylor doing it? Requested it, did she?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: