Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Particular wrote:
Shocked I have to check Taylor chat more often.

LOLOLOL No shit!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas wrote:
the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

Jonas is a guy whose command of the English language could use a brush up. Thanks for taking him to school, Taylor.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
SkyIsEmpty wrote:
Dejajeva wrote:
I think you guys are being pretty damned insensitive to Jonas right now. Smile

He obviously needed to vent his anger on someone, it happened to be you, and what do you do in return? Post private messages on the forum that he sent you and specifically asked you to keep private.

Pretty untrustworthy, if you ask me.
Which, nobody did.

What you don't know is this: he cc'd me and bcc'd Daniel. He SENT it to ALL OF US.

Yeah, well. I'm out. I don't wanna hurt him anymore talking about his private bussines. Unlike some people I know..................

This was meant for Sarah, and now applies to Taylor too.
HE WAS MAD AND NEEDED TO GET HIS ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY, but you two crossed the line. You're BOTH hurtting him more and more, and now he must fell like he can't trust any of you anymore.

Haven't you girls ever been in loved? I could sweare that Sarah has. Are you really so jaded Sarah? or is it just that you've really become a biach?
And what about you Taylor? Do you really can't understand that someone must need some vent? I mean... isn't that what your sister's doing with her attitud?

Taylor, you didn't told us he ask you not to show the e-mail. If you would, I wouldn't have ask for it. But with this new video.... uuugggg!! You really disgusted me. I was hoping you would return, because I missed you, but seriously, that was way too "Sarah like" of you... I had you for a better person.

I sincerely hope you guys would show Jonas some respect and some love. If not, he's gonna go... And without him you wouldn't have money to support your little adventure Sarah! (I don't really see you very interested is this kids problems).

That's my 2 cents.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Here's the email. Since Sarah and Daniel have both seen it, it's only fair you do too.

Quote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J

Whoa! A lot has happened. Well saw your video, his letter now, and your sister's video. I understand Jonas being upset. I can understand you being upset because you love your sister. Your sister DID cross a line and you are defending her - commendable, though somewhat dysfunctional. But your response, is, a, well, the words that comes to mind are... callous & high school. Coincedence?

Email your sister and get her to pack her bags and get out of there. I don't think either of you are helping at this point and your response only made the divide wider.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree here with eucebo, that vid was way too much Taylor. Jonas right now has only 4 people that he can even talk to about his problems. You, Sarah, DB and Bree. He obviously can't talk to Bree, and I think that's where the majority of his problems are coming from. He can't really talk to you, because you're so far away. And Taylor, have you seen the way DB is treating him? DB is treating him like...like he doesn't even care anymore. Those two used to be so close, they acted like brothers. Now your sister is getting in the way of that, and Jonas can't talk to DB like he used to. He was trying to get out his feelings, trying to talk to someone and you just shoved it into his face. I'm very upset with you Taylor, that video was even more juveniele than Jonas's email.

I never thought i'd say it about you, but you've stooped even lower than Sarah in making that video. I can only hope you haven't hurt Jonas even more than he already is, because he is a good enough person to provide your sister and DB shelter and food with his money, yet all you guys seem to be able to do is make silly videos like this and publicly splash his problems to everyone with an internet connection. Nice Taylor and Sarah, real nice... (And yes, that was sarcasm)

Edit to add: By the way, Taylor, you didn't mention he told you not to post that email. I think that was also very mean of you to post it when he asked you not to. He was just trying for once to keep things a little private (between you, Sarah, and DB) and you had to, of course, put it out on the internet.
My LG15 Vid
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, my comment may be too little, too late, but I wanted to chime in with my support for you.

Sarah shouldn't have posted her videos (J&B kissing, "everybody does it") because they are a bit invasive, to put it gently...but Jonas did share his "morning after" excitement with the entire world wide web...

Oh, in any case, my point is this: what you're doing is what any sister would do. In my family, we defend our relatives in the face of other people. We admit it when one of us makes a mistake, but we won't let an outsider take them to task for it. It's us being a family. If I screwed up, my dad and mom would defend me to the world, then nail me to the wall when we got home. It's always been our view that society has no right to judge--if anyone does, it's family.

Yes, it's a very traditional way of living, but we're very clannish, and we look after our own above all else. May sound weird or creepy to some, but it works. We're all quite independent, yet we sort of rest easier knowing we have a safety net of blood-kin if something goes wrong. The sword cuts both ways, too--hurt them, and forgiveness is hard to come by. You don't get this kind of devotion and care at a cheap price.

Sarah may have made mistakes on her side, but Jonas has no right to send a group message in which he belittles her. His opinion of your sister and of you hurt, so you pay him back in kind. Ruthless, perhaps, but I know where you're coming from. Very Happy
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit, I wanted to read that e-mail, but it def did not need to be posted. I mean, yeah, he's pissed, and he's running off at the keyboard, but . . . he's upset, let's cut the boy a little slack. Sarah does not need to be getting all up in his Kool Aid right now, but she likes to push buttons, and so . . . we have drama.
Yeah, the e-mail was pretty juvenile, but what do you expect from (very recently used to be) juveniles? Yeah, he C'd and BC'd, but it's pretty clear he wanted it to stay between the four of them, at least, or he would have posted it on the forum himself.
The point: Taylor, if you don't want the drama, stop perpetuating it. This all could have easily ended with you reading an e-mail and sending it to the trash can. Remember, when you point a finger at someone else, there are four more pointin' right back atcha!

And I will say this, Jonas was a bit over-the-top with the "wild goose chase" bit. Just because they didn't happen to find Bree doesn't mean you don't know what you're doing.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the video. And if Jonas really wanted this to be private, he wouldn't have shared it with anyone. What was he expecting, Taylor to go, "Alright Mr. Jonas, I won't send you on any more wild goose chases even though it was a really good idea, took a lot of work, and was only meant to try and help you."?

Jesus Christ, people. Jonas fucked up and all the continued defense of his actions is astounding me. Defending Jonas the person, hey, I understand that. But his actions in this situation very clearly is one big orgy of mistakes that he could have easily, easily, avoided.

Taylor, you did nothing wrong. At all. Don't let anyone convince you that you did.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Esteed, I don't think you did anything wrong with posting the email. I can understand that yeah, Jonas might have needed to rant - hell, in his position I probably would have needed to rant too. But bcc-ing Daniel and sending it to Sarah shows he wanted it to be seen - it's his way of expressing his feelings.

If anything, I think it helps everyone on the forums and stuff to fully understand how he feels right now. I think it's fair enough to have posted it.

Plus, he was really rude to you. What did he expect?
Silence141
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas deserves whatevers coming to him
bree was not ok and what he did was really fudged up.
if bree was ok you wouldnt of had to convince everybody after you had sex with her...
uhg jonas is making me sick right now
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naah, I think what Bree did was wrong, I think she knew the only way she could get free of them and back to the Order was to play on Jonas' feelings - therefore she has sex with him and uses that as a way of escaping.
Making Jonas think she was better and trusted him was the only way she could get free.
EcholaliaRicochet
Casual Observer

Location: Swimming in circles somehwere off the coast of Queensland.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jonas needs a firm talking to about Bree, because the way he is reacting to this situation is not good. It hasn't been good since the got Bree back.

She is the one he should be angry at if not at himself.

There are two possible ways to look at what happened between Bree and Jonas.

1) Jonas took extreme advantage of Bree. I know you love her Jonas and I assume your feelings for her are real, but you acted very inappropriately. If Bree was recovering from brainwashing, she was seriously weakened emotionally and mentally. Have you ever seen baby ducks? They'll follow anything and assume it's their mother. By giving Bree his attentions the way he did Jonas had Bree completely under his power... That is BAAAAAAAAAAD news if you involve a sexual relationship.

2) Bree was in "complete" control of her senses and was using Jonas to get a chance to escape. I know that really hurts everyone involved, but it is a possibility. But even if this is the case then Jonas still believed that Bree was recovering from being brainwashed when he became involved with her, so once again I repeat BAD NEWS.

Jonas is acting really badly at the moment, but I guess it is understandable. He does however need to snap out of it. Yes concentrating on finding Bree is important, but raging at your friends like a high-school socialite does not help. Talk to your friends tell truthfully what your problems are, and for the love of jube jubes stop the name calling.

As for everyone else, hang in there, try not to be too hard on him even if he is trying to tear strips off of you all...

All in all I'm not sure if I said anything productive, but I did get to vent my spleen and try to be sympathetic at the same time.
That'd be love,
maybe...
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
This was meant for Sarah, and now applies to Taylor too.
HE WAS MAD AND NEEDED TO GET HIS ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY ...

And when that happens you tell someone to go chop some wood. You don't let them volunteer you as their personal punching bag, no matter what. They don't get that right just because they're down. Not even if — actually, especially not when — you care about them.

Aponi wrote:
And Taylor, have you seen the way DB is treating him? DB is treating him like...like he doesn't even care anymore. Those two used to be so close, they acted like brothers. Now your sister is getting in the way of that, and Jonas can't talk to DB like he used to.

Jonas needs to actually try talking to DB like he used to instead of being a constant smart-ass and yelling all the time.

Esteed wrote:
I loved the video. And if Jonas really wanted this to be private, he wouldn't have shared it with anyone. What was he expecting, Taylor to go, "Alright Mr. Jonas, I won't send you on any more wild goose chases even though it was a really good idea, took a lot of work, and was only meant to try and help you."?

Jesus Christ, people. Jonas fucked up and all the continued defense of his actions is astounding me. Defending Jonas the person, hey, I understand that. But his actions in this situation very clearly is one big orgy of mistakes that he could have easily, easily, avoided.

Taylor, you did nothing wrong. At all. Don't let anyone convince you that you did.

Well said.

Jonas, I know you're in hell right now, and I hate it for you, but f**k, dude. Keep in mind that you can make your own hell.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: To act or be acted upon Reply with quote

Whoa whoa whoa.
Everybody calm down!
Yes, Jonas is hurt. Yes, he did some things that were mean, but they are understandable given the circumstances. Okay, so some of them are not what any of us would do given the circumstances.
Yes, Sarah tried to help... and this was the first time I have seen her showing real concern for the issue at hand.
But it was still in her unique way... which Jonas doesn't like, apparently.
Of course, i didn't really appreciate all that knowledge about her sex life. (Although I know some people did...*cough cough* lurker *cough cough*)
Wow that email was feisty.
He shouldn't have sent it at all really... he should have sent something that expressed his frustration without attacking any one.
Then it wouldn't really have mattered who he sent it to... although if he is going to send something to a person, he should probably talk to them...
And poor Daniel is caught in the middle of all this...
But this doesn't mean we need to flip out!
Act! Don't react.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the fact that he clearly wanted to say those things to Sarah so why not get off his ass and actually say them instead of posting an email? I think there's more to this...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: