Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust Daniel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Trust Daniel Reply with quote

So much Jonas-hating in these forums at the moment
*shakes head*

I still love you Smile , just please try to calm down. Like Sarah said, you're not going to be any help finding Bree if you're so wound up.

How about you try being a bit more trusting of Daniel too, hmm? Remember he's been there from the beginning. He might not be quite so frantic, but he's had to deal with a fair bit before you entered the picture, so it may just be experience rather than disinterest that he's keeping a cool head.

As for Sarah, well yeah she's probably stirring you a bit, but I think she is genuinely trying to make you feel better by putting it into perspective, even if thats not what you want to hear right now.

Have faith *huggles*

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just need to stop being so uptight. You may think Daniel isn't being serious enough but you are being too serious. Daniel and Sarah were still looking for Bree when they were joking around with the Mr Park Ranger thing. So what! Is no one aloud to smile anymore? Get real.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas you are completely justified in how you are feeling right now.

Sarah is warped, and Daniel is totally distracted by her. There isn't anything genuine about that girl.

Please be careful and do not trust Taylor and Sarah. Watch what you say and write to them! Nothing is private with them.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
Jonas you are completely justified in how you are feeling right now.

Sarah is warped, and Daniel is totally distracted by her. There isn't anything genuine about that girl.

Please be careful and do not trust Taylor and Sarah. Watch what you say and write to them! Nothing is private with them.

There isn't anything genuine about these feelings towards Sarah. Jonas, get over yourself. Seriously.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed incase you forgoten back when they grabbed Julie. Jonas was snapping and this is sending him to the edge, and all Sarah is doing is trying to push him over it. If Jonas is going to jump let him jump, but, he shouldn't be pushed. I've been their enough of times to know what I'm talking about. Even when people think they are pulling their actually pushing. He needs to be left alone, but, not completely.

Daniel and Sarah should just keep an eye on him every once in a while to make sure he doesn't hurt himself before trying to get him back.

Honestly they're to close. Someone from the outside that he knows should talk to him because of that way they could be objective while not end up hurting him. That's what I did few times. I found someone that knows me but isn't close to help me because their words didn't make me feel worse when they thought they were making me feel better.

It's not exactly easy to explain but I hope everyone understands what I'm saying.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Esteed incase you forgoten back when they grabbed Julie. Jonas was snapping and this is sending him to the edge, and all Sarah is doing is trying to push him over it. If Jonas is going to jump let him jump, but, he shouldn't be pushed. I've been their enough of times to know what I'm talking about. Even when people think they are pulling their actually pushing. He needs to be left alone, but, not completely.

Daniel and Sarah should just keep an eye on him every once in a while to make sure he doesn't hurt himself before trying to get him back.

Honestly they're to close. Someone from the outside that he knows should talk to him because of that way they could be objective while not end up hurting him. That's what I did few times. I found someone that knows me but isn't close to help me because their words didn't make me feel worse when they thought they were making me feel better.

It's not exactly easy to explain but I hope everyone understands what I'm saying.

Hey Sorrow? It's not that hard to understand. I tried to hang myself from my ceiling fan when I was in high school. I know what it's like to be on that edge. I know what it's like to fall off of it. Sarah is not trying to push him off that edge. She is trying to help. Just because her methods aren't the gentle coddling approach doesn't mean she's hating on him. In her own way, she is trying to help him.

In case you forgot, I was right there with Jonas on the whole kidnapping thing. I'm not tearing into him because I don't like him. I'm tearing into him because he deserves it. If you notice, I didn't tear into him too much before he released the video where he freaks out on Sarah and Daniel. Even then I only tore into him a little. The email to Taylor is what caused me to start calling him Captain Emo.

The truth is I like Jonas quite a bit. Which is why I hate seeing him turning into a dick. I'm hoping that enough people will point out to him that he's being completely unfair to quite a few people that he'll actually get it through his head.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:

Hey Sorrow? It's not that hard to understand. I tried to hang myself from my ceiling fan when I was in high school. I know what it's like to be on that edge. I know what it's like to fall off of it. Sarah is not trying to push him off that edge. She is trying to help. Just because her methods aren't the gentle coddling approach doesn't mean she's hating on him. In her own way, she is trying to help him.

In case you forgot, I was right there with Jonas on the whole kidnapping thing. I'm not tearing into him because I don't like him. I'm tearing into him because he deserves it. If you notice, I didn't tear into him too much before he released the video where he freaks out on Sarah and Daniel. Even then I only tore into him a little. The email to Taylor is what caused me to start calling him Captain Emo.

The truth is I like Jonas quite a bit. Which is why I hate seeing him turning into a dick. I'm hoping that enough people will point out to him that he's being completely unfair to quite a few people that he'll actually get it through his head.

Esteed I never said she was trying to push him, and I didn't say they should coddle him either. What I'm saying that the way he's built is he needs to be left to stew in his on juices for a little bit before they try to whip him into shape. He's upset at the moment and trying to snap him out of it without giving him a chance, a legitmate chance to calm down won't help anyone.

That is what Jonas did with Daniel. He backed off from Daniel for a little bit before trying to pick him. Beastman should extend him the same courteously.

I agree that email was a little out of line, but, that vlog of Sarah's was a lot worse for one reason and one reason only. Instead of posting it she should have talked to him face to face. We didn't need to know about them "allegedly" having sex. The moment that video went up is the moment when she did him wrong.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but Jonas is the one that confirmed they had sex. Filming his video in Bree's bed, with Bree's shirt clearly hanging from the headboard, with no shirt on himself and drinking a coffee while basking in that pleasant "morning after" afterglow?

Sorry, dude. It was pretty obvious.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but some people was willing to give him and Bree the benefit of the doubt when it came to it. I mean look what happen with Bree & Daniel. We thought they had sex together and Bree said they didn't, plus once upon a time they were together. So it is logical to assume. Not to mentioned they had their frist kiss that night. I don't know about you but Bree doesn't seem like the type of girl to kiss a guy for the first time and end up sleeping with him on the same night to me.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The normal Bree isn't.

The brainwashed Bree will do anything to get back to the HoO.

The brainwashed Bree is the one Jonas was dealing with. There is absolutely no evidence that she was cured. Thus, logically, Bree saw an opportunity to use Jonas and his feelings to open an escape opportunity, and she took it.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right Esteed - how come Bree never even made a hint of a move towards Jonas before she went back to the HoO?
And suddenly she's all over him like a rash...

She used him, and I think that will be very hard for Jonas in the future - watch out for more glum videos Sad
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing that makes this different from the Daniel and Bree non-sex incident is that Daniel only said that they'd hugged and kissed. He also said "It's not what you think," so sex never seemed to have been inferred there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: