Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeitaLoveBug
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB! Reply with quote

Sarah and Taylor are starting to seem like a really negative influence in your lives.

I've been through some similar crap with people posting my private thoughts and feelings on the internet for the entire world to see, all the while making fun of some pretty bad moments in my life. It wasn't pretty and it didn't end well. Things just kept getting worse and worse, and when I tried to talk to them about it, and how much it hurt, they did exactly what Taylor did ... put it on the internet to make fun of that as well. First that video and then posting your personal e-mail to her ... dude, that's just not cool.

In my situation, the only thing that worked was to completely remove these people from my life. Even then, I had to threaten with restraining orders to get the internet crap to stop. Since it all happened on a college campus, the main instigator was eventually kicked out. Everything pretty much ended with that.

I FELT SO MUCH BETTER!

I think Sarah and Taylor have distracted everyone from the real issue here: THE ORDER, and BREE. Ever since your video where she disappeared, I haven't heard WORD ONE from anyone about anything to do with finding or looking or even worrying about her. It's all just been attacks on you, and that's just not right.

If I were you, I'd get Sarah the hell out of my life. Send her back to mommy and sissy, and let them all be fucked up together. I mean, you're probably supporting the whole shebang, right? That's insult to injury, like literally biting the hand that feeds you, on Sarah's part. Then again, biting seems like something she'd enjoy ...

I digress.

My advice: Send Sarah home, and if Daniel doesn't like it ... which I'm sure he won't ... then send him with her. You don't need to pay to have friends. Stop supporting people who just keep on hurting you and ignoring the main goal here. I hate to see you going through something so painful like I did. It will get better, but only if you remove the negativity from your life and get focused on what's really important to you.

Lotsa love,
Leita

PS: I wouldn't want to be living in a house where Sarah's had sex on every surface. Ew. Judging by those chips, she doesn't clean up after herself very well, either. Double EW.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally someone that is actually supporting Jonas on this besides me.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it, Jonas (but try to keep DB around. The guy is easily influenced by the female gender, but so were you with Bree, as horrible as that sounds). I don't mean to offend you. I think you'll need another person with you in this and who better than DB, the guy who was in it from the start? Those girls are just drama queens!
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are Jonas' attacks on everyone being completely overlooked here? Despite the fact that he has been the instigator?

I know he's the one signing the cheques, but just as you shouldn't have to pay to have friends, friends shouldn't be expected to put up with shit being kicked in their faces because of money either. If Jonas thinks that his wallet is the key to him having a troupe of personal punching bags, then somebody really needs to kick his ass so that he may see past his delusions.

By the way, as for this:

LeitaLoveBug wrote:
I think Sarah and Taylor have distracted everyone from the real issue here: THE ORDER, and BREE. Ever since your video where she disappeared, I haven't heard WORD ONE from anyone about anything to do with finding or looking or even worrying about her. It's all just been attacks on you, and that's just not right.

Watch Sarah's "Everybody Does It ; )" vid again. Listen to her explanation for why she's telling Jonas all of that. It had everything to do with Bree and nothing to do with ragging on Jonas for the sake of it. He's the one who decided his ego is too fragile to handle the truth.

Jonas, I'm going to be honest with you: Right now you suck ass.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, tell Sarah to GTFO.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can excuse Jonas for being angry, but it's not Sarah's fault, and it's certainly not Taylor's fault. The abuse he gave Taylor in that emo-mail is just wrong.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB! Reply with quote

LeitaLoveBug wrote:
Sarah and Taylor are starting to seem like a really negative influence in your lives.

I've been through some similar crap with people posting my private thoughts and feelings on the internet for the entire world to see, all the while making fun of some pretty bad moments in my life. It wasn't pretty and it didn't end well. Things just kept getting worse and worse, and when I tried to talk to them about it, and how much it hurt, they did exactly what Taylor did ... put it on the internet to make fun of that as well. First that video and then posting your personal e-mail to her ... dude, that's just not cool.

In my situation, the only thing that worked was to completely remove these people from my life. Even then, I had to threaten with restraining orders to get the internet crap to stop. Since it all happened on a college campus, the main instigator was eventually kicked out. Everything pretty much ended with that.

I FELT SO MUCH BETTER!

If I were you, I'd get Sarah the hell out of my life. Send her back to mommy and sissy, and let them all be fucked up together. I mean, you're probably supporting the whole shebang, right? That's insult to injury, like literally biting the hand that feeds you, on Sarah's part. Then again, biting seems like something she'd enjoy ...

I digress.

My advice: Send Sarah home, and if Daniel doesn't like it ... which I'm sure he won't ... then send him with her. You don't need to pay to have friends. Stop supporting people who just keep on hurting you and ignoring the main goal here. I hate to see you going through something so painful like I did. It will get better, but only if you remove the negativity from your life and get focused on what's really important to you.

Lotsa love,
Leita

PS: I wouldn't want to be living in a house where Sarah's had sex on every surface. Ew. Judging by those chips, she doesn't clean up after herself very well, either. Double EW.

The above words are pretty appropriate and obviously come from someone with experience. I will certainly support you on this Jonas if you decide to go this way.

Just keep your cool and hang in there.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why you'd get rid of the two people who are out there trying to help?
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Lurker"]Why are Jonas' attacks on everyone being completely overlooked here? Despite the fact that he has been the instigator?

I know he's the one signing the cheques, but just as you shouldn't have to pay to have friends, friends shouldn't be expected to put up with shit being kicked in their faces because of money either. If Jonas thinks that his wallet is the key to him having a troupe of personal punching bags, then somebody really needs to kick his ass so that he may see past his delusions.

Jonas never once in any video acted like anyone needed to treat him special because of his money. Even when he was tied up in his OWN cabin and ran away, he did not seek his rightful retribution, instead he desired to prove himself innocent to his friends.

Um, Jonas instigated this? He must of driven Sarah to being tactless, selfish and triggered by someone in love being hurt. And here I thought she was that way before she met Jonas.

Jonas attacks are overlooked for two reasons, most anyone can understand where it came from. In fact he did not resort to an online battle, he emailed behind the scenes and asked this be private between the small group. Second is that Jonas admits his mistakes and does not justify them. So I have confidence that he will recognize his short comings and deal with them.

Quote:
Watch Sarah's "Everybody Does It ; )" vid again. Listen to her explanation for why she's telling Jonas all of that. It had everything to do with Bree and nothing to do with ragging on Jonas for the sake of it. He's the one who decided his ego is too fragile to handle the truth.

It really confuses me why a selective few defend Sarah in her video. I totally get her POV, but it was what it was. An apology might be nice from her, but we already know enough from her to know she is too wrapped up in her own skin to care so we don't even expect that from her.

Sometimes, the healthiest thing when dealing with someone unreasonable, is to part ways and move on. Whether this is one of those times or not is up to Jonas to decide. But him continuing to finance and pay for her food, lodging, preoccupation with wanting to have "fun" with Daniel, slowing down progress in the rescue of Bree, and video making of her dissing himself publically is not something he needs to do. He cannot change her, but he does have choices he can make and I support him in it.

Last edited by Sheqinah on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're forgetting that Sarah's been just as hurt as Jonas is now, and that's why she made the video. She knows what it's like to be in that kind of pain and she's numbed herself from it - and puts on this over sexualised front.

I think that it would be impossible for him to continue on his own. He needs Taylor, Sarah and Daniel.

At the moment he's as "wrapped up in his own skin" as you accuse Sarah of being.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sheqinah"]
Quote:
Lurker wrote:
Why are Jonas' attacks on everyone being completely overlooked here? Despite the fact that he has been the instigator?

Jonas never once in any video acted like anyone needed to treat him special because of his money. Even when he was tied up in his OWN cabin and ran away, he did not seek his rightful retribution, instead he desired to prove himself innocent to his friends.

Um, Jonas instigated this? He must of driven Sarah to being tactless, selfish and triggered by someone in love being hurt. And here I thought she was that way before she met Jonas.

Jonas attacks are overlooked for two reasons, most anyone can understand where it came from. In fact he did not resort to an online battle, he emailed behind the scenes and asked this be private between the small group. Second is that Jonas admits his mistakes and does not justify them. So I have confidence that he will recognize his short comings and deal with them.

Quote:

It really confuses me why a selective few defend Sarah in her video. I totally get her POV, but it was what it was. An apology might be nice from her, but we already know enough from her to know she is too wrapped up in her own skin to care so we don't even expect that from her.

Sometimes, the healthiest thing when dealing with someone unreasonable, is to part ways and move on. Whether this is one of those times or not is up to Jonas to decide. But him continuing to finance and pay for her food, lodging and video making of her dissing him is not something he needs to do. He has that choice and I support him in it.

Jonas instigated this by making the unilateral decision that Bree was all better and that he could let her go off on her own without watch. He didn't talk to Daniel or Sarah, he didn't let them know, "Hey guys, I think she's back," he just made the call himself without even giving Daniel or Sarah the chance to have any input.

And then he got burned. And then, and this is the part that boggles my mind, forumites - forumites who I've found to be completely reasonable people - rose up and said, "There's nothing wrong with this!" And yet, when Sarah attempts to HELP Jonas in her own way, everyone brands her a tactless slut. And then, when Jonas attacks Taylor for no goddamn reason he's given a free pass because he's just hurting soooooo much. What happens when Taylor tries to defend herself from these unfair and unjust attacks? Forumites roast her over a spit!

This is fucking ridiculous.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M WITH JONAS 100%.

I write this in Taylor's chat:

eucebo wrote:
Jonas was careless
Bree was stupid
Daniel was childish
Sarah was mean
Taylor was meaner

Jonas is acting the wrong way because he's hurt (and yes, he hurt himself for being careless). His actions might be childsh, but I can understand where he's coming from. Is anybody in here that can't? If you say yes, than I don't know if congratulate you or feel sorry for your luck.
Daniel is just... Daniel.
Sarah is a heartless slut who doesn't really know them or care about them, so that's why she acts like that.
Taylor just imitates her sister... badly. Yeah, you have to look after your own family, I do that to, but you could've had a little mercy on the guy.

And besides all that, I have a theory of why is all this happening. Is very crazy, but I think the HoO was counting on this little reunion between Bree and her "old" friends... I think this was a set up from the Order from the beggining and Bree, brainwashed as she is, she fullfil her "duty"....

Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears

Last edited by eucebo on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:

Jonas instigated this by making the unilateral decision that Bree was all better and that he could let her go off on her own without watch. He didn't talk to Daniel or Sarah, he didn't let them know, "Hey guys, I think she's back," he just made the call himself without even giving Daniel or Sarah the chance to have any input.

And then he got burned. And then, and this is the part that boggles my mind, forumites - forumites who I've found to be completely reasonable people - rose up and said, "There's nothing wrong with this!" And yet, when Sarah attempts to HELP Jonas in her own way, everyone brands her a tactless slut. And then, when Jonas attacks Taylor for no goddamn reason he's given a free pass because he's just hurting soooooo much. What happens when Taylor tries to defend herself from these unfair and unjust attacks? Forumites roast her over a spit!

I agree with every single word.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, wookit poor wittle Jonas. He's hurting, so he can do whatever he wants and hurt whoever he wants, and it's okay because his poor wittle feewings got hurt.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
Esteed wrote:

I agree with every single word.

ditto

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: