Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Libel and Slander

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Libel and Slander Reply with quote

Dear Jonas,

There are worse things than being accused of then consumating sex with a young woman. If you want, the Order can spread some fun propaganda of a different nature for you. Hope you haven't "unleased the Beast" lately.

With Order and song,
Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, since you bragged about your night with Bree, is it that it was spread that you had sex with her, or that you were outted as a virgin at 19 that bothered you?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here comes more Jonas bashing. Sad
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
And here comes more Jonas bashing. Sad

I don't think it's so much "bashing" as it is "observation of his present actions".
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, I take some time away to celebrate my 30th birthday with friends and all of this happens!

Guys, guys, guys. . . don't you think you're being a little hard on Jonas? That's not to say that he's not acted like a jackass--the stuff he said to Taylor about Sarah was going too far. She was, in her own way, trying to help him refocus so they can find Bree.

What everyone is forgetting is that this is the first time the boy ever got laid (if that is in fact what happened, he hasn't really come out and said it). He's 19. That's pretty young. And when you are that young, losing your virginity is a really big deal (it's a big deal anyway, but seems even more monumental when you are that young). It's really hard not to get emotional, hard to not get attached to the first person you with whom you are intimate. So Jonas is hurting pretty bad because the first time he makes love to a girl (probably the MOST vulnerable experience he'll have with sex), she takes off. He's worried about the girl he loves and wondering if he did something to upset her, if she's ashamed of what they did or didn't really feel anything for him in the first place. I feel sorry for him, truthfully.

However, it's time to put all of that (the post-virginity angst, the fighting, etc) aside for the time being. Bree is a very confused young lady right now. She's been brainwashed and then ripped away from an organization that she has come to believe she loves. Then she has the experience of being intimate with a man for the first time. She runs off and very well could be lost in the woods somewhere--if they are up in the mountains she could be suffering from exposure. You need to keep trying to find her and bring her back--you can worry about her feelings about you once she's back safe with you. Sorry Jonas, that's the harsh reality. For what it's worth, I'm really sorry you are feeling hurt and angry by this whole thing.

PM me if you need me. As you probably know, I've had my experiences with The Order, and with this kind of stuff. I turn 30 tomorrow, and I at least like to think I know what I'm talking about. Smile

--Sarah, well, one of the Sarahs

every body is a book of blood. whenever we're opened, we're red.
~clive barker
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Jonas, since you bragged about your night with Bree, is it that it was spread that you had sex with her, or that you were outted as a virgin at 19 that bothered you?

Oh Jonas, I know you were raised in The Order's arms... but surely someone must have informed you that Purity is only a requirement for the choosen few.

Silly boy.

Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: