Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0213 - "Going Home" [6/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this isn't the end of the series. It looks like the first step to getting back on track after the crappiness (IMO) we've endured recently. It seems like this is something that would get everyone else to pull themselves together and solve their problems.

The "happy forever" part scares me. This entire vid scares me, actually, and makes me sad.

Here's what I'm thinking (or hoping) will happen:

Possibility Number One: Jonas (and maybe Sarah and Daniel) go out to where Bree is to rescue her and find that The Order has already scooped her up. However, when The Order (or HoO) finds out that Bree has broken her purity bond, they dump her somewhere. She finds her way back to JSD, everyone (hopefully) reconciles and decides to get on with finding Jonas' parents. Whether Daniel and/or Sarah would stick around for that, I'm not sure.

Possibility Number Two: The TAAG goes to rescue Bree to find the The Order has let her die in the woods. They make a video saying they gave Bree a proper burial in the woods and have decided that they need to move on. They tell us good-bye and the series ends.

Of course, I am horribly when it comes to predictions, so chances are neither of these will actually happen.

Different note: Jess was fantastic in this video. And now I'm gonna have to check out "Greek." Rolling Eyes

sack36 wrote:
I'll bet the Creators are getting mighty frustrated having to assure us that LG15 isn't ending every few months! ...um... But, Creators? I'd like to hear it again.

Yes. Please? Sad
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
That's one helluva James Bond cellphone. Rolling Eyes

Aww Trainer, don't you be getting jaded now too.

Me? Never! I'm just looking for some cohesiveness, ya know? Linear plotlines, not so many tangents...

Sometimes it's great. Sometimes I feel like we're driving down the highway, getting off at every exit and getting right back on the onramp again. Why'd we get off in the first place? Just stay on the road.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelycrack15 wrote:
BrokenBliss wrote:
lonelycrack15 wrote:
i bet that bree is leaving the show so she can work full time on the tv show shes in, and the creators had to tie in her leaving somehow.

I wonder if "the new girl" will end up replacing her.

And what tv show? What could be more interesting to watch than this on tv? Tv sucks these days, it's all about the internet now.

she is going to be a recurring character in the abc family show "Greek". it premiers July 9th.

;_____;

NOOOOOOOOO!

Well, she can do that AND LG15.

She fucking better.

-breaks out guns-

Oh Jeeeessssiiiicccaaaa...

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... personally, this talk of the end is wearing me thin, sopranos... then talks of Trailer Park Boys end after an episode which would seal it up well.... Now LG15 with an ending like all the sequel "Blockbusters" of this year (crappy) Nah, not unless they are following a trend....
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Luminous wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
That's one helluva James Bond cellphone. Rolling Eyes

Aww Trainer, don't you be getting jaded now too.

Me? Never! I'm just looking for some cohesiveness, ya know? Linear plotlines, not so many tangents...

Sometimes it's great. Sometimes I feel like we're driving down the highway, getting off at every exit and getting right back on the onramp again. Why'd we get off in the first place? Just stay on the road.

Truer words were never spoken.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
I really hope this isn't the end of the series. It looks like the first step to getting back on track after the crappiness (IMO) we've endured recently. It seems like this is something that would get everyone else to pull themselves together and solve their problems.

The "happy forever" part scares me. This entire vid scares me, actually, and makes me sad.

Here's what I'm thinking (or hoping) will happen:

Possibility Number One: Jonas (and maybe Sarah and Daniel) go out to where Bree is to rescue her and find that The Order has already scooped her up. However, when The Order (or HoO) finds out that Bree has broken her purity bond, they dump her somewhere. She finds her way back to JSD, everyone (hopefully) reconciles and decides to get on with finding Jonas' parents. Whether Daniel and/or Sarah would stick around for that, I'm not sure.

Possibility Number Two: The TAAG goes to rescue Bree to find the The Order has let her die in the woods. They make a video saying they gave Bree a proper burial in the woods and have decided that they need to move on. They tell us good-bye and the series ends.

Of course, I am horribly when it comes to predictions, so chances are neither of these will actually happen.

Different note: Jess was fantastic in this video. And now I'm gonna have to check out "Greek." Rolling Eyes

Oh dear GOD, I want Possibility Numero Uno. It can't be LG15 without BREEE! It'd be... DanielJonasSkyisBeasttkoEmpty.com

LG15.com is waaaaay faster to type. xD

But yeah. The series can NOT be over. This is just some evil trick by the Creators to get us more involved.

It's working.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelycrack15 wrote:
i thought we already established that the order doesn't watch these videos.

Bree uploaded this as an Order video, Bree Faction.

They definitely see their own videos, at any rate.
Teh Freaky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts: Bree is lying when she says she wants to be a part of the Hymn of One. But she's telling the truth when she says she's tired of running.

My personal opinion:

I think that the plot of the overall story is puttering painfully along. I think there are too many holes/mysteries/questions/etc. that still haven't been addressed thus far. They either need to let the series die out, or they need to get on with the plot and the answering of questions. If we haven't hit the climactic point of the story yet, let's get there already.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
Oh dear GOD, I want Possibility Numero Uno. It can't be LG15 without BREEE! It'd be... DanielJonasSkyisBeasttkoEmpty.com

LG15.com is waaaaay faster to type. xD

LOL.

Good night, everyone. Can't wait to read the next thousand pages first thing tomorrow. Wink
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video. Great acting by Jess and it looks like Bree's decided to do the noble thing and sacrifice herself for her friends.

C's, is this actually going to be a huge development? You're not teasing us, are you?

longlostposter wrote:
Ok, Jonas goes to look for Bree...cause let's face it...he's not gonna let her die. He follows the Power Bar wrappers once again, then he too feels lost. It is then that he notices a bunch of vultures circling in the sky. He runs to the spot, finding Bree gasping her last breaths. He cradles her head and begins to sob, managing an, "I love you" as he sobs. Bree looks up at him and says, "The Hymn of One is fun", and then dies.

That's so sad. Yet it's genius.

WriterGirl wrote:
I really hope this isn't the end of the series. It looks like the first step to getting back on track after the crappiness (IMO) we've endured recently.

At the very least we're hopefully getting to the end of this storyline involving Bree and the ceremony. As for the series itself, if not in the near future, then someday it too will have to close up shop.

Remember, guys: All good things end. Those that don't aren't as great as they could have been.

janejane26 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Not to mention a dead cell phone battery.
How did she edit it? That's one helluva James Bond cellphone. Rolling Eyes

My cell phone has a pause option; I just tried recording and pausing, and recording again and it gives the effect that I've edited the video.

Mystery solved. Thanks, janejane26.

There trainer. Now instead of trying to horn in on my position as resident cynic, you can get back in your pyramid and continue brainwashing people like a good Illuminatus.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh. Well I'm willing to suspend my disbelief in order to say that she uploaded this film from her cell phone. I can do it from the Q. That's good enough for me. Plus being out there a week is okay with me, I've lived on a dollar a day (which works out to about a powerbar a day) for a few months. It sucks but it's do-able. Again, fiction. I'm willing to believe it for the sake of the story-arc.

On that note. This is ridiculous and I really can't decide what's going through Bree's head. Let's say the theory you guys have come up with about her just wanting to keep D and J out of it, and shes giving herself up - that's just a poor choice in my opinion. As heroic as it seems, she's just getting everyone into more trouble.

The "I'm sick of running" line really lends to this theory in my opinion, though. Which is lame, story wise, because it necessitates Jonas and DB following and saving Bree. Which means the story keeps going with the TAAG separated.

I feel like changing the fact that Bree is rogue and Jonas is NC in my xmen pic...hmm.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
The series can NOT be over. This is just some evil trick by the Creators to get us more involved.

It's working.

if this IS the end, go check out Itscassie's new video... that would be a hell of a better end.... but I personally dont see why I am discussing this... its not the end, we ALL know this...
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yepooda wrote:
onsweetavenue wrote:
so for one week she's got powerbars and I assume there's a nearby stream. Yeah. I would love a scene where Jonas recognizes where she is, walks to get her (it ends up being only a few minutes walk from the cabin) throws the rest of her stuff at her, hands her a bus ticket, and walks away.

She would deserve that!! As much as they have been trying to help her and risking their lives, losing valuable youth time, and spending money she sort of owes them more of an explanation than she gave.
Exactly. If that happened I would give Jonas a standing ovation.

However, it won't. He seems like the type who is whipped and strung along, so he will probably come running back to her on his knees. Rolling Eyes
lonelycrack15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
lonelycrack15 wrote:
i thought we already established that the order doesn't watch these videos.

Bree uploaded this as an Order video, Bree Faction.

They definitely see their own videos, at any rate.

yeah, i saw that...
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope that Bree loves Jonas. I want to know this before she goes wherever. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 9 of 25

Jump to: