Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Right Choice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sayonara
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
We deceive no one. We simply prefer to keep our song to our brothers and sisters. Bree has no place taking this kind of advice from you. She knows far more about the Hymn of One and the eternal song than you do. I do not blame you for your misunderstanding, I simply wish that you would stop spilling this poison to our dear Bree.

You accuse me of spilling poison to Bree?

Clearly, the Hymn of One is the poison-spiller in this scenario.
Clearly, you are yet another that chooses to close your mind to the truth. I don't know why you all are so stubborn to accept that we are not bad people.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
Clearly, you are yet another that chooses to close your mind to the truth. I don't know why you all are so stubborn to accept that we are not bad people.

There is evidence showing that the Hymn of One is trying to hurt Bree. I've yet to see a shred of evidence that they are honestly trying to help her.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
SuperRad wrote:

There is evidence showing that the Hymn of One is trying to hurt Bree. I've yet to see a shred of evidence that they are honestly trying to help her.
What more do you need than the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes when she was with us?
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that your whole thing, Bree, was about proving science wrong...well, the HoO only cares about you because you're like a big science project to them.

What would happen if you ceased to have that genetic trait? Your father was trying to save you, Bree. Your friends have given up everything for you and you turning your back on them now is just a slap in the face. It's worse than that. Do you honestly think that they could forget about you? No! I think DB and Jonas would be willing to die to try and save you.

Do not forsake the truth. Your destiny and "eternal song" does not lie within a cult, Bree. It lies within the truth you find in your heart and soul. Prove the HoO wrong. Please.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, don't forget who killed your father... and then think about how your friends have been there for you since and before.
theicon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree if you join those cult meepers, not only are you turning your back on your friends, but you're turning your back on the United States of America. You could be the biggest thing in america with your blogs, but you will throw all your success away if you become an cult following zombie. Your the reason for this thread, this post, this entire web site. Don't let your fans down.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theicon wrote:
Bree if you join those cult meepers, not only are you turning your back on your friends, but you're turning your back on the United States of America. You could be the biggest thing in america with your blogs, but you will throw all your success away if you become an cult following zombie. Your the reason for this thread, this post, this entire web site. Don't let your fans down.
How silly. Life is not about how many people worship you. Nothing can be more satisfying that the love provided by her brothers and sisters.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm sorta split here, but overall I think it is a pretty good decision that she goes with the HoO just because Daniel, Jonas, Sarah, and Taylor shouldn't have to deal with all this, I mean Jonas should be looking for his parents, not worrying about Bree, Daniel should go to college and live his life... Go make something of himself.. Sarah needs to.. Go have sex, lol, I mean that in the best way possible Wink and Taylor should be finishing school and going to work for the CIA.. I mean seriously, everyone is better off with Bree's decision, and it doesn't sound like she is being tortured or anything..

and SuperRad,

Life may not be about how many people worship you.. But it's definately a bonus Cool Wink
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you will bring shame to your father's name by returning to the Hymn of One.

This man took you in as family when you were younger, he sought you out and took you into his life.

He watched and protected you as you grew. He taught you many things, and loved you dearly for who you were, not what the Hymn could make you do.

He gave his life for you, Bree, to save you from these malicious, manipulating, and ravenous preachers, who only want you for their own gain, not because they love you.

And there is no guarantee that your friends will be spared. They have caused nothing but trouble for the Hymn, and because they love and care for you so much, they will try to get you back.

I believe they will take information from you to make sure that they will never bother them again.

Is that what you want Bree?

Of course if they are dead, they will not have to worry anymore either. It is only logical.

And you and I both know that this is a very good possibility.

Fight. Do not let your father's death be in vain.

Evil only triumphs when good people do nothing.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's got to be hard for you, Bree, to keep running but you can't just give in to the HoO. You need to overcome this.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
It's got to be hard for you, Bree, to keep running but you can't just give in to the HoO. You need to overcome this.

That's right, Bree! Would you rather strive for happiness or just wallow in your own despair?

You must always look towards the future, and keep striving for something better.

And the Hymn of One is not something better.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,
Look at these people that call themselves friends! Turning their backs on you, accusing you of shaming your father's memory, and distrusting your every decision and opinion. They are fickle people, they only support you when your decision suits their own means and opinions.

Walter Winchell wrote:

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

We have always been with you. Since birth we have guided you, walked with you, talked with you and experienced with you. We have been a constant in your life, even when you made silly mistakes... especially in this last year. Still, we are here. We express our concerns and take action for what is best for you, but all the while we support and care for you. Then there are your new friends, you turn away once from their vile intentions and suddenly you find yourself alone. They make no effort to empathize with you, but they threaten and abandon you. They whine and agonize over your choices... but in the end that is all that they do.

Edgar Watson Howe wrote:

When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

All that we have done, we have done it for you.

Welcome home,
Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Sonia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's normal to want to join forces with the orginization that killed the only man you could ever come close to calling a Father, right?
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:
It's normal to want to join forces with the orginization that killed the only man you could ever come close to calling a Father, right?

They killed him Bree. Do not think they will stop there. They already have proven on numerous occasions that they will not.

And I am sure that all these people who at one would whine and be very angry with you if you did not join them.

What do we have to gain by seeing you not perform the ceremony? We get to see you live happily.

What do they want? They want to use your body, and the trait it harbors, for personal gain.

They have stated that aging is a disease. Perhaps they care only to prolong their own lives. Perhaps not. But it is clear they only want what is inside of you, not you yourself, they could care less about what you love, and what you need.

Only your friends do. Why do you think they helped you for so long? Why do you think they continue to give themselves to you, even when everything has gone terribly wrong?

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: