Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0213 - "Going Home" [6/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do kinda hope they set up a trap for the order, but we'll see.
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Me? Never! I'm just looking for some cohesiveness, ya know? Linear plotlines, not so many tangents...

Sometimes it's great. Sometimes I feel like we're driving down the highway, getting off at every exit and getting right back on the onramp again. Why'd we get off in the first place? Just stay on the road.

Applause Applause to you
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel like this series has become a completely unplanned out mess. obviously they don't know wtf to do with it anymore--when you think about it, nothing that has happened in the last 20 or so vids has advanced the story any further.

the revelation that it was all real, while inevitable, was probably the death of lg15. jessica is doing other things and is probably no longer able to devote time to this series. i don't think the creators had any solid plans to begin with, anyway.

i no longer look forward to new videos, which is really sad...

i miss the days when this was still interesting.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Lurker just pointed out this new Nikki B vid to me. Get ready to be blown away: http://one.revver.com/watch/302726

LMFAO

that was HILARIOUS!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kismetologist wrote:
i feel like this series has become a completely unplanned out mess. obviously they don't know wtf to do with it anymore--when you think about it, nothing that has happened in the last 20 or so vids has advanced the story any further.

the revelation that it was all real, while inevitable, was probably the death of lg15. jessica is doing other things and is probably no longer able to devote time to this series. i don't think the creators had any solid plans to begin with, anyway.

i no longer look forward to new videos, which is really sad...

i miss the days when this was still interesting.

::edit:: I feel they thought they knew... around the Jules times, and saw the backlash... now back to sq 2 or 3 Wink

a bit like the only private videos ever, with bad response, the backlash, i feel, keeps killing their view...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

janejane26 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Not to mention a dead cell phone battery.
How did she edit it? That's one helluva James Bond cellphone. Rolling Eyes

My cell phone has a pause option; I just tried recording and pausing, and recording again and it gives the effect that I've edited the video.

Mystery solved. Thanks, janejane26.

There trainer. Now instead of trying to horn in on my position as resident cynic, you can get back in your pyramid and continue brainwashing people like a good Illuminatus.

Puh-lease... If she can upload a vid from her cellphone saying "Someone please come get me", why can't she dial the damn numbers and call someone? Back to my pyramid now, Nikki is waiting for her kazoo lessons.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

janejane26 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

My cell phone has a pause option; I just tried recording and pausing, and recording again and it gives the effect that I've edited the video.

There trainer. Now instead of trying to horn in on my position as resident cynic, you can get back in your pyramid and continue brainwashing people like a good Illuminatus.

Puh-lease... If she can upload a vid from her cellphone saying "Someone please come get me", why can't she dial the damn numbers and call someone? Back to my pyramid now, Nikki is waiting for her kazoo lessons.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you!
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

janejane26 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I don't think she knows the phone number of the Order.

And apparently she'd rather die out there then have jonas/daniel/sarah come rescue her. Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she's suddenly no good because she lost her fucking virginity I'll be PISSED OFF. The purity bond has been this huge mystery. In my mind it's so much more complex and interesting than freaking virginity. That would be so unbelievably LAME.

Besides, the Hymn of One wouldn't just LEAVE her there. C'mon, Gemma wasn't a virgin. And LUCY?!?! No way. They'd still use her for something.
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh WTF. Are they going to end it like THIS? Or, is this just another 'You won't see what happens next!' episode?

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do feel like the series is chasing its own tail (as previously stated!) We've been through this so many times already.

Let's explore other plot points. Like why is Jonas at home whining about Bree when he could be searching for, um....HIS PARENTS!
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think by the time she finally gets a hold of the Order they will tell her they don't want her anymore...she's not pure anymore because of jonas, she'll have to come back

And it's not like Lucy or Gemma were suppose to be the chosen ones, Bree knows to much now they have no other use for her

Last edited by krmurr87 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still like to know what happened to Cassie.
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

janejane26 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I don't think she knows the phone number of the Order.

That bothered me the whole time I was watching this video.

Quote:
And apparently she'd rather die out there then have jonas/daniel/sarah come rescue her. Smile

Good thinking, but I wondered why then couldn't she call the police to help her? Aren't they all... dun dun dun... with the Order?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
i think by the time she finally gets a hold of the Order they will tell her they don't want her anymore...she's not pure anymore because of jonas, she'll have to come back

THAT WOULD BE SO LAME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 10 of 25

Jump to: