Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0213 - "Going Home" [6/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazycarebear815
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, on the theory that Taylor had to GIVE The Order Bree's location for them to find her? Please. The Order is a huge organized religion, and they have found them before. If a teenage girl can do it, so can they.

P.Monkey is my lover. Jonas is just my standby.
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookinginonyou wrote:
katiej88 wrote:
ok, let me get this straight: jonas said in the video "mr. park ranger" that the cell phone call in the woods went out "early saturday." this had to be bree connecting to the internet with her cell phone to upload her video. SO...

Thurs, June 7: Video "Holy SH%T!!!"; Bree & Jonas...well...
Fri, June 8: Video "The Morning After"; Bree escapes
Sat, June 9: Bree is lost and uploads her video "Going Home."
Mon, June 11: Video "Mr. Park Ranger"
Wed, June 13: Video "Everybody Does It Wink"
Wed, June 13: Video "Like A Virgin"
Fri, June 15: Video "Going Home" finally magically appears.

Am I insane, or is the most recent video a week old?

I'm pretty sure that she said she's tried to upload the video before, but after rewatching the video, no, she didn't. She did say in her description that it was probably the last time she would get to use her phone. Meaning, she's recorded these clips like someone did earlier, and they are seperate, but they look like they are edited. maybe it got lost in cyber space for a while, or maybe the phone call wasn't hers. Maybe she just wanted to think, and after she got tired of thinking, she didn't know what to do, so she made a video and this is all she could do with her battery.

it's possible that the cell phone call wasn't hers, but if they incorporated a cell phone video into the plot, it means it probably was hers. (Or if it wasn't hers, who's was it?? lol.) OR maybe the saturday 6/9 call was bree, but it wasn't her trying to upload her video. maybe she was making a call for help somewhere. hmm.

i really hope she's not dead. Sad
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
k i would like to add something else..........did anybody think that it could be in big bear.????...........i mean its pretty close only like 2 1/2 hours away, although, i dont know if theres still snow up there, there might be if they go up high enough but im not sure : /

i checked big bear... its possible.. theres been no snow but a lot of wind
megabyte made my avvie...
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feelings can be simplified as such: W.T.F?

OK, if this series is trying to kill itself, it's on a freakin' roll. It feels like they're out of ideas and so they're trying to cut to an ending all short and sweet.

NEWSFLASH:
Not going to fucking happen. Nope, no easy way out, Creators.

I agree that they should take a week or so off and collaborate on which plot lines are most important and stick to them. They have so many tangents running that when I tell people about this show I watch, I can't even tell them what it's really about. That's a slight problem.

Don't get me wrong, I've been an LG15 fan from the beginning, and plan to stick it out to find out where they go with this, but I'm getting very frustrated.

So, take a breather, Creators. And get your shit together. Very Happy

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Do I have to comment on the convenience of municipal wireless LAN in the middle of the fucking woods?
...or on how digital audio wouldn't get distorted by noise if the connection was bad?

Seriously...suspension of disbelief only works if the action to belief is within the realm of possilities.

*exceedingly long post truncated*

do i really have to upload a fucking video from the woods in the mountains of washington from my cell phone to shut you idiots up?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Do I have to comment on the convenience of municipal wireless LAN in the middle of the fucking woods?
...or on how digital audio wouldn't get distorted by noise if the connection was bad?

Seriously...suspension of disbelief only works if the action to belief is within the realm of possilities.

do i really have to upload a fucking video from the woods in the mountains of washington from my cell phone to shut you idiots up?

Wow.

Unnecessary harshness, me thinks.
Hayles99
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://users.sisna.com/archman/Woodpile.html

i would rather you guys call me an idiot than eachother...

toodles.
R1kk1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt bree say, AGES ago, that the ORder was connected everywhere? Even to the police because they always had policemen outside her house gaurding it or something. If this is the case, can't Bree just call the Police?

And all in all, I'm getting sick of the whole 'We need to save Bree' thing now. Either something has to change, or forget about Bree and let Sarah substitute for her. She's been far more entertaining lately.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:

Was that an offer, marla?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Renegade wrote:

i almost did that today

except not in the mountains

or in washington
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I first watched the video, I was as mad as trainer101, house, and Renegade seem to be...and all of the other fans, (or idiots as Marla calls them,) who find this video completely ridiculous! It wouldn't be the first time that the creators have forced us to forget all sense of reality and logic but this has to be the one time where it is too much to ask. In addition to everything I read, (which was the entire thread,) I have to point out that Bree looks really good for being out in the woods for seven days with little to eat or drink! Also, if she really wanted to post a video in order to have somebody find her, why would she spend her precious time talking about Jonas, Daniel, and how upset she is about everything? Was the part of the ground and the boulders supposed to inidicate where she is? If I was in the middle of nowhere, (with a James Bond phone as trainer101 calls it,) I would be running around trying to capture as much of the scenery as possible. I might even film a mountain, a lake, or anything else that could be a landmark! And, if she were to use her phone, why the pause-play-pause action? She has been lost forever! No food. Cell phone is dying! Why fake an edit job? None of this is logical. You may be able to recreate some of it, Marla but it still makes no sense. Sorry.

What is hilarious about all of this is that we will never get any answers! All of us are giving so much of our energy and time to trying to sort out this mess of a video and the creators will just gloss it over with another video. Nothing will be addressed! How many times has this happened to us? So, I am as upset as a lot of you "idiots" but I just don't care to figure it out!

Oh, and you are not the designated/ official cynic here, Lurker! You may be the mild version that everyone likes. I am one of the biggest cynics in this forum but a fair amount of people vehemently dislike me. Don't know why....
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So speaking of loose ends.......uhm....... anyone think we are ever going to find out about that stuff in the box?........anyone?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I was even more frustrated with this video but when I reached the single comment posted in this thread by kismetologist, (which is on page 7 or 8 I believe,) I forgot what I was upset about! I just died of laughter for five minutes and that is all!

KISMETOLOGIST: Your avatar is the best ever!!! I can't describe it! Wonderful! Amazing! Thank you for the laughs! I may go and just watch it some more right now! By the way, does it have any connection to Sarah's fettish for squirrels?

So, I suggest that anyone who is upset by the absolute lack of logic in this recent video should go take a look at this fan's avatar! I don't care one jot about the video now! Or Bree! I am "a happy camper" and I will go on my merry way! All is right with the world!
abcdefg
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i just scanned all the other posts as best i could, so i'm sorry if i'm being redundant...

i notice people keep asking why she doesn't just *call* someone with the order instead of uploading the video. but i'm operating under the assumption that she has already reached at to them but not getting through to anyone. no one from the HoO is coming to rescue her so this video is her last ditch cry for help. it does make for a bit of an interesting turn of events to have her willingly want to be with them and then have the big bad order reject her after all that's happened...
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I missed quite the argument Shocked . Anyway, I suspended my disbelief about this series quite a while ago, so I don't really care about any holes in the logic of whether or not Bree would be able to upload the video, why it looks the way it looks, why SHE looks the way she looks, etc. The video worked for me because of Jess' acting and the conundrum of whether or not Bree is a true "Order-ite". I think--and hope--that (as I read in a comment underneath the video) Bree is planning to take down the Order from within, and she doesn't want Jonas and Daniel to rescue her and ruin her plan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 16 of 25

Jump to: