Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GET TO BREE ASAP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

History is written by the majority, not the victors. Some places in Japan don't even teach about Japan's participation in WWII. We all know how that one ended.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as some places in Canada and the US ignore their treatment of Asians was opening, and the building of internment camps for Japanese people during WWII. Or even the treatment of Amerindian peoples that continues negatively in modern times. Each culture has their dirty laundry, and it is the dominant who decides where they shall wash it.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your blind devotion to a reli... no i can't call that travesty a religion...a cult that stems from a man dubbed the "Wickedest man on earth" that dabbled so deeply in in blatant racism, sexism, multiple mind-altering drugs, and the occult, will ultimately be your demise. Only the mind of the weak could be so controlled by such a monster. I'm afraid that despite your cult's attempts to create a perfect world or a perfect person or whatever, imperfection is inevitable, so you must, and will ultimately fail. To tell people perfection on this planet is achievable is a horrible illusion that will do nothing but disappiont.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perspective, is everything.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess from your perspective, its OK to use elicit drugs, dehumanize women, and oppress people of another race.
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
I guess from your perspective, its OK to use elicit drugs, dehumanize women, and oppress people of another race.

What has any of this got to do with the Hymn of One? Do you have proof that any of this has happened with the Hymn of One? Or are you just assuming with your closed mind that we are like that?

Oh dear.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aliester Crowley, the basis of the HoO was involve in all of those activities. I think before i throw out such strong accusations. You should too.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:

Look, I don't know about you tazman but elicit drugs are not apart of my lifestyle. An occasional glass of wine, or a few shots of vodka sure, but elicit drugs are a personal choice... not a collective one.

Dehumanization of women? If anything we are a matriarchal society. Look at Lucy and Alix, very strong women within the Order! And the attention given to other females like Bree and our other sisters puts our Order far ahead of your society in female rights. We understand that nature has always intended women to be dominant and strong, and we hold them to a position where they have the chance to be.

Oppression of people? We are not a culture that places citizens under arrest for potential to commit a crime. We do not arrest and hold up to 250 people indifinatley without trial. Our way of life is not dictated by the media, nor does it hold stigmas against the very people among us. Before you critize our community, take a bold look at your own. You may not like what you see.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i aready dont like what i see in my society, but i deal. I hate most media sources, and consider myself a skeptic. Hence my vast distrust in the HoO. I question everything, and i dont like what i see from the HoO. there are too many ppl out there, televangelists, cultists, manipulators, and just plain bulls**tters that have ruined lives. Anyone that comes along claiming to be a messiah or a solution to your problems, i immediately distrust them, and they have to prove on a large scale taht they are for real. I dont agree with a lot of the stuff america does, and i personally think a lot of people are too stupid to make the decisions that they do. All that i am basing what i am saying on is from what i know from research on crowley and his beliefs. thats where i got the sexism, drugs, and racism from.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
i aready dont like what i see in my society, but i deal. I hate most media sources, and consider myself a skeptic. Hence my vast distrust in the HoO. I question everything, and i dont like what i see from the HoO. there are too many ppl out there, televangelists, cultists, manipulators, and just plain bulls**tters that have ruined lives. Anyone that comes along claiming to be a messiah or a solution to your problems, i immediately distrust them, and they have to prove on a large scale taht they are for real. I dont agree with a lot of the stuff america does, and i personally think a lot of people are too stupid to make the decisions that they do. All that i am basing what i am saying on is from what i know from research on crowley and his beliefs. thats where i got the sexism, drugs, and racism from.

Although Bree's family did encourage Crowlyism, it is not a requirement within the Order. Some of his ideas are worth analysis and thought, but it is not all to be taken at a literal and face value. The same goes for your bible. Many of the ideas and concepts would be ludicris if taken at a literal level, but because most people understand that the bible is written mainly metaphorically the lessons within it are then seen as valid and reasonable.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:

if your picture is anything to go on, it makes me laugh.
You know what happens when someone with perfect eyesight gets glasses? Their perspective becomes horrendously skewed!
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Danielle wrote:

if your picture is anything to go on, it makes me laugh.
You know what happens when someone with perfect eyesight gets glasses? Their perspective becomes horrendously skewed!

Alrighty, but the reason I wear glasses is because I'm hellza near sighted and I'm a bad enough driver already.

Watchout pedestrians.
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just say,
"If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk!"
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I always say to my sisters when they're driving:

"Pedestrian! Twenty points!"
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Jonas, bet you weren't expecting lessons in History, Comparative Religions, and Optometry 'round here either, huh?

(Everyone else...in character discussion...? Laughing Love you, guys...I'm not even gonna ASK for on-topic...cuz someone's bound to ask me what the heck THAT is! <snicker>)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: