Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Right Choice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call kidnapping, stalking, espionage, deception, and murder peaceful???? I'm sorry, but that doesn't fly. The Order must be punished. Hypocrites.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not supporting the destruction of HoO or The Order, I was just saying, after everything that they have been through why would they want to end it quickly? I was just tossing that out there, kinda like the punisher yea.. But Taz, Jonas and them aren't smart or skilled enough to do anything like planning some kind of quick take out of the order and stuff.. They would have to like hire a group of renegade ninja hitmen/women or something... Like Elektra..

-Buddha
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
You call kidnapping, stalking, espionage, deception, and murder peaceful???? I'm sorry, but that doesn't fly. The Order must be punished. Hypocrites.

Jonas and Daniel kidnapped Jules and Bree. They have acted as spies and followed us for a long time, including when Daniel tried to interfere with The Ceremony. They have lied to Bree over and over. Jonas even pulled a gun out and proved he was capable of violence.

Oh dear.
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

I love the smell of angst, betrayl, and deceit in the evening.

Who wants popcorn?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:
tazman2087 wrote:

Jonas and Daniel kidnapped Jules and Bree. They have acted as spies and followed us for a long time, including when Daniel tried to interfere with The Ceremony. They have lied to Bree over and over. Jonas even pulled a gun out and proved he was capable of violence.

So what your saying is you are against actions like that but it's okay to do them because people opposing you are doing similar? I mean still it is hypocritical.. Thats like you guys going down to their level, assuming you were ever at a level above them..

-Buddha
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is capable of violence. If i had a cult of religious nuts chasing me, i would carry a gun too. And, besides, being capable of violence is far from actually being violent. Daniel was trying to protecting a friend from what he thought was dangerous. A religious group as secretive and exclusive as the HoO can't be up to any good. Otherwise, there would have been no problem with Daniel watching the ceremony. O and watching something where there is no expectation of privacy (out in the middle of a field for instance) is different than installing security cameras in someone's private residence against their will or knowledge.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
Bree, Danielle is very loyal and devout. It's a trait that's rare these days, and I respect her for it. I also respect all people for what they believe and holding true to their values. This is vital in this day and age.

If you respect people who stay true to their values and beliefs, and see how vital these things are then why discourage our sister Bree from following her heart and staying true to hers? Bree, you can see that these people are full of lies and are trying to persuade you away from the way of truth and light. They contradict themselves and do not want to see you truly happy as we do.

I'm not sure if Danielle is saying that the Hymn of One members are full of lies and deceit or if we are. I suspect she means the latter, but the former appears to be more true based on events of the past few months. The Hymn of One has told you nothing, Bree, and they've deceived you time and time again about the purpose of the ceremony, your parents, everything. That's not looking out for your best interests, Bree. For now, be safe. I'm not advocating violence against anyone ... just that you stay away from the HoO until you know more. Your best bet is to stay with Daniel and Jonas, your real friends.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have made my postion clear.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
And yet your very speech is dripping in bias.

I am just stating what I know. You are stating what you want.

For Bree to go with you, it would be disrespectful to both her father and what the others have done, simple as that. They have given so much, and she is throwing it away. That is what I know.

You want her to join your "family", yet I do not know why this should happen. I do not think that it would end the suffering of the others, they know far too much to just let them walk away, as proven by the names of eliminated enemies in the book found, and by the murder of Bree's father. Evidence is not in your favor there.

The Order is after the trait that she carries, not a specific skill or thought she has, as proven by the shots her father gave her, the journal notes, and medical records of Julia Anderson found by her friends.

State what you know, so we may know, and more importantly, so she may know. Do not just dismiss what I say, bring your evidence forward.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, disrespectful? I don't really have a problem with anything else you said, but I mean her dads dead, you could only disrespect him if you believed in an afterlife, because I mean.. You can't disrespect something that doesn't exist anymore.. And how would it be disrespecting everyone else? Giving them their lives back is far from disrespect, if they watch her video and continue to persue her then they are disrespecting 'HER'.. Plus all she would have to do is call the cops on them, I mean even if the cops weren't in the order or anything still it is a violation of free will for them to hold her back from something like that..

-Buddha
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
I don't really have a problem with anything else you said, but I mean her dads dead, you could only disrespect him if you believed in an afterlife, because I mean.. You can't disrespect something that doesn't exist anymore..

The fact that her father's death would have been for absolutely nothing is a very grave one. He died so she could stay on the run, and to completely ignore that would be one more step towards Bree forgetting who she is, because I doubt she would love to think and relive that moment when he died, and the moment when she stopped caring.

Aerrow wrote:
And how would it be disrespecting everyone else? Giving them their lives back is far from disrespect...

Daniel has lost total independence, his only source of money is Jonas. He has no job, no college, and no career. He gave all of that up so he could protect Bree from the Order (not my words, her father's). Daniel also was kidnapped twice, and has undergone a lot from the Order.

Jonas has suffered quite a bit, he has undergone an amazing amount of pain, from his family, from psychological torture, and now pain from Bree. Yet through all of this, he has remained steadfast and at her side, that is until she left him.

Sarah... someone else fill in for her. Taylor too.

And once again, for what has to be the 6th or 7th time, the Order tends to quiet those who know about their organization. It looks likely that Bree's friends will not be allowed to walk, given what they know.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now that we've brought up the Order as a whole (and not just Hymn of One), I feel compelled to remember another of the Order's branches: OpAphid.

Analyze, Protect, Hinder, Infiltrate, Destroy?

Hardly nonviolent.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Daniel has went through a lot and dropped a lot of things to be there and help her, and he can just go back home, apply to a college or whatever he wants to do know instead of worrying about her 24/7, and all the times they don't have Bree with them.. Nothing bad usually happens, well besides Jonas's parents dying but I'm talking about recent events, I mean The Order had time to get rid of them while she was with The Order, but nothing happened.. Jonas had problems long before Bree came, so there isn't much you can say there, I mean he won't go back to living any 'normal' life but he could go out looking for his parents that might still be alive instead of trying to get back and girl that doesn't want to be with them..

-Buddha
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pariah164 wrote:
Who wants popcorn?

Me. Lots of butter, too, please.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
Well, now that we've brought up the Order as a whole (and not just Hymn of One), I feel compelled to remember another of the Order's branches: OpAphid.

Analyze, Protect, Hinder, Infiltrate, Destroy?

Hardly nonviolent.

Destruction is a tool that can have many different forms and purposes.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: