Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree call 911, your phone has GPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

I doubt you are using the remaining power supply on your phone to check the internet but if you are then call 911. Your phone has GPS and then you can be located by the police. They will turn you over to the OoD or the HoO. Stay safe.

Gemma Crowley
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
I doubt you are using the remaining power supply on your phone to check the internet but if you are then call 911. Your phone has GPS and then you can be located by the police. They will turn you over to the OoD or the HoO. Stay safe.

Gemma Crowley

Would you please go pick her up so we don't have to endure her anymore?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Do it, please!
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Gemma Crowley

I not going into the woods. I'll let the pros take care of that.

Joking aside this is a very serious problem. She is almost out of Power Bars.

Gemma Crowley
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma, we should really arrange to do tea sometime at HoO... I think we would get along.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree call 911, your phone has GPS Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Gemma Crowley

Gemma Crowley

you Gemma! Laughing
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Gemma, we should really arrange to do tea sometime at HoO... I think we would get along.

I much prefer a good beer or four. I've been staying with Erica in this old blue house. You'd think it would be interesting staying with a living god but I swear all she does is watch DVDs, write in her journal, and eat boiled chicken (every night for dinner). At least she doesn't read this forum.

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
Danielle wrote:

I much prefer a good beer or four. I've been staying with Erica in this old blue house. You'd think it would be interesting staying with a living god but I swear all she does is watch DVDs, write in her journal, and eat boiled chicken (every night for dinner). At least she doesn't read this forum.

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley

Gemma,

I actually do read this forum. I would very much appreciate you not talking about my personal life. So what if I eat boiled chicken. You know that I have a sensitive stomach at least I found something that I can keep down and it’s healthy. For how many years everyone thought I was starving myself to death or was some kind of anorexic and now that I have discovered a diet that I can live with people are still talking about it. And what is wrong with living a quiet and peaceful life. I read, paint, listen to music and enjoy myself. I’m so sorry if you find that boring, if you don’t like it here then go back to LA. I have more than enough people to take care of me.

Erica
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
Danielle wrote:

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley

Gemma,

I actually do read this forum. I would very much appreciate you not talking about my personal life. So what if I eat boiled chicken. You know that I have a sensitive stomach at least I found something that I can keep down and it’s healthy. For how many years everyone thought I was starving myself to death or was some kind of anorexic and now that I have discovered a diet that I can live with people are still talking about it. And what is wrong with living a quiet and peaceful life. I read, paint, listen to music and enjoy myself. I’m so sorry if you find that boring, if you don’t like it here then go back to LA. I have more than enough people to take care of me.

Erica

Erica,

I’m sorry for offending you. No one has ever called you an anorexic except for that one woman and she only implied it she never actually said that word. In fact no one would ever dare say anything like that about you not even behind your back. I’ve told you that I’m worried about what you eat because I just don’t think it is truly healthy. Only an American could think that a diet based on cans of Ensure, chicken, fish, and way too many pills is healthy. If it is your stomach then your doctors should be able to do something for the problem, but none of them ever has. There is nothing wrong with being a light eater; I wish I had that problem.

You know how much I love you. How about I come to your room and we can watch Repo Man. We haven’t seen that one in ages.

Luv,
GC
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
EricaCrowley wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
Danielle wrote:

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley

Gemma,

Erica

Erica,

I’m sorry for offending you. No one has ever called you an anorexic except for that one woman and she only implied it she never actually said that word. In fact no one would ever dare say anything like that about you not even behind your back. I’ve told you that I’m worried about what you eat because I just don’t think it is truly healthy. Only an American could think that a diet based on cans of Ensure, chicken, fish, and way too many pills is healthy. If it is your stomach then your doctors should be able to do something for the problem, but none of them ever has. There is nothing wrong with being a light eater; I wish I had that problem.

You know how much I love you. How about I come to your room and we can watch Repo Man. We haven’t seen that one in ages.

Luv,
GC

Gemma,

I’m just in a bad mood. I appreciate that you’re concerned about me. This whole thing with Bree is making my health worse. I just know it is. I haven’t been out of bed all day. Why can’t Lucy find her? Can’t they trace her cell phone? If she could just start a fire, I’m sure one of the helicopters would see the smoke and they could bring her home. Why don’t people smoke anymore at least when my mother was the ceremony girl everyone smoked, which meant that when a person found themselves stranded in the woods they could always light a fire with matches or a lighter. Now it seems that everytime a person gets lost in the woods they almost freeze to death before anyone can get to them. If she is pregnant then this can’t be good for the baby. I need to just try to out this whole thing out of my mind. Why would she run this way? She could have just called Lucy and had her go to Jonas’ cabin.

As for a film the answer is yes, but not Repo Man. I just put Seven on. Come upstairs and we can fall asleep watching the movie.

Erica
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma,

Also before you come up would you wake the cook and have her make me some tea. Something light. Also I wouldn't mind a Power Bar. My stomach is burning up, maybe that would help.

Erica

Last edited by EricaCrowley on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
Gemma,

Also before you come up would you wake the cook and have her make me some tea. Something light. Also I wouldn't mind a Power Bar. My stomach is burning up, maybe that would help.

Erica

Erica,

There is no reason to wake the poor woman. I know how to make tea, I could even teach you. I don't know if there are any Power Bars but I'll check. I'll be up in a minute. I'll find something to calm you stomach.

Luv,
GC

Last edited by gemmacrowley on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww aren't you two just cute, lol, totally didn't mean that in an assy way, it's cool that you two are like that with eachother.. Wish I could have a roomate like that but I can't stand most of my guy friends enough to live with them and any female friends are just to possessive.. They would try to like own me or something Shocked .. And Erica, you shouldn't be that worried about Bree, she is pretty smart, I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to find her way back to the place where Jonas and them are, sneak in and grab some food or something, hell I could see her being able to sneak in and take a shower then leave, lol, as long as she did it while they are sleeping they would think it was one of the others Cool

Peace

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Aww aren't you two just cute, lol, totally didn't mean that in an assy way, it's cool that you two are like that with eachother.. Wish I could have a roomate like that but I can't stand most of my guy friends enough to live with them and any female friends are just to possessive.. They would try to like own me or something Shocked .. And Erica, you shouldn't be that worried about Bree, she is pretty smart, I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to find her way back to the place where Jonas and them are, sneak in and grab some food or something, hell I could see her being able to sneak in and take a shower then leave, lol, as long as she did it while they are sleeping they would think it was one of the others Cool

Peace

At this point I will be happy just for anyone to find her. (Except some type of killer) If it means Jonas, Daniel and Sarah getting to her first then so be it. At least Bree will be safe. She will return to Order of her own Free Will because it is the only true path for her.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic and LG15 Character Interaction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: