Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0213 - "Going Home" [6/15/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
Off topic: New avvy!

Sort of on topic: Ugh. If we get another bitchy video from Jonas, I swear I'll scream.

On topic: Where is she? I think she's in Big Bear, as someone has said earlier.

yup, i totally thought it was big bear a few videos ago,........and even more now, i mean doesnt that make more sense, i mean isnt that much more practical for the creators???? i think soo.....Wink

My dad just got back from Big Bear.

I showed him the video, and he says that's how it looked last weekend. So, probably Big Bear. I've been to camp there, and it's about 2-3 hours from Long Beach. I'm guessing, though. It could be Arrowbear or Arrowhead.

(Yes, the geniuses who named Arrowbear just combined Arrowhead and Big Bear. I guess Arrowbear is smack in the middle.)

cool, so thats confirmed lol............whats left lol.........hahah omgosh this makes me miss big bear and snowboarding!!!! UGHGHHGGHHGHGHHGH.........but its ok........summers here, which means beach!!!!!!! woo hooo

*ok that was totally off topic LMFAO *
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this video was posted from the order.. usually it's Bree Faction, isn't it?

Quote:
Faction: The Order

They've got her. =(

The name of the poster comes before the name of the faction. The factions are only "The Resistance" and "The Order."
monet365
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
essie wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this video was posted from the order.. usually it's Bree Faction, isn't it?

Quote:

They've got her. =(

The name of the poster comes before the name of the faction. The factions are only "The Resistance" and "The Order."

Yeah there for the two "sides" within the series. It's basically showing that Bree is now on The Order's side... or at least, that's what she wants us to think.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Bree waste her cell phone's power and minutes to upload a video? Why not just call the order or call Lucy? I favor the threory that she was picked up by the order first and then the video was posted and that Taylor was right about the cell phone call signal (but that Bree was already gone by the time they got there).

I think the order posted this video to lead Jonas on another dead end search and rescue. The ceremony will probably be on Thursday, the summer equinox. They want Jonas and Daniel to be too distracted searching the mountains to interfere.

Taylor will save the day by pointing out the obvious. Nikki B will post another video in code that will give the exact location, time and place of the ceremony.

It will turn out that Bree is sacrificing herself willingly in a misguided attempt to save another girl from the same fate. Julia will reveal at the last minute that it is all a trap to get Bree and that she is not the 'new girl'.

After disrupting the ceremony but failing to capture Bree, they will capture Alex and Lucy and get them to admit the truth; a plot to clone a master race. They will also admit that Jonas sleeping with Bree was all part of that plot and that Bree is now pregnant with their lovechild. They will escape at the last minute cackling evily and declaring that the boys will never see the Bree they knew and loved again.

Jonas, in despair, will search their stuff (left behind) for clues. He will find an ecrypted disc. LG fan code crackers will help to open up a video message from his parents advising him to abandon his search for them and for Bree, just forget about them and go on with his life. Their voices will have an eerie, peaceful quality.

Wish I had better news for y'all Wink

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping the whole thing, from "Bedside Manner" to this one, is a setup by Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Bree, trying to get the Order off their tail by pretending they're all against each other and 'let' a still pretending to be Order Bree go, who was then 'lost' in the woods.Every video really fits if you go back and look at it this way.

I mean, our boys have picked up Sarah and Taylor along the way, 2 very clever sisters who would probably be very good at deviousness (their humour certainly seems to indicate this).

That would fix all the plot arguments (because they are made up to throw the Order off the ruse) and allow us to enter a more undercover 'attacking the Order' phase, so we can end all these stupid rifts and running and get to some exciting plot with unified characters!! Yay!!!

Or is that just my madness showing again?

Seriously though, I can only hope it's something like above, because if this plot is real, I must say I feel like I'm losing some of my momentum with the series. I feel like we need some victories, or some resolutions, just something to break it up a bit.

Laughing
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I must say I feel like I'm losing some of my momentum with the series. I feel like we need some victories, or some resolutions, just something to break it up a bit.

I have been feeling that way for quite some time, like before they went to Mexico. It's one reason I stopped posting.

Free online community
Hayles99
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed all the Big Bear advertisements/banners all over the forum?
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
I'm still hoping the whole thing, from "Bedside Manner" to this one, is a setup by Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Bree, trying to get the Order off their tail by pretending they're all against each other and 'let' a still pretending to be Order Bree go, who was then 'lost' in the woods.

mellie3204 and AM, there's an update from Daniel in Beast Chat:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11475&start=0

"Hey everyone, I'm here to give you an update. I know I haven't been around much this week... I guess I didn't really feel like talking. I was excited and relieved that we were able to rescue Bree and the disappointment of her mental status was really hard to take. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't talk to me, her best friend, or smile and laugh with me. It really hurt. So I sorta backed off... I thought I was helping. I mean I didn't want to smother her or anything and she was responding to Jonas... so I just let him take care of her.

After she left I blamed him. I didn't lash out like he did in that email. I learned growing up to internalize my pain and just move forward. But it's hard to still be friends when you're holding onto that... and holding it against that person. Wow I sound like Dr. Phil lol. With no one talking we didn't really get anywhere. We spent the week searching the woods. Mostly Jonas went out by himself and Sarah and I looked together. I guess I was right about that power bar trail... too bad it never led us to Bree.

After Bree's video last night we had a team meeting. Jonas even got Taylor on the phone and apologized. We all took the blame for things we've said or done... now the focus is on finding Bree.

We went out with flashlights and searched for a few hours. Pretty difficult in the mountains up here... it's really easy to get lost. So we got up early this morning and looked some more. Now we're back at the cabin looking online at maps of the area... we're all focused on finding Bree before they do. I hope she's alright."
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayles99 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed all the Big Bear advertisements/banners all over the forum?

Hadn't noticed that Hayles99 ~ you're mighty observant!

Could it be because "Big Bear" was mentioned and the data-mining-based adverts gleaned it?

In any case, Googling "big bear ca hiking" coughs up some images that have huge boulders and scrubby evergreens that mirror what's in this video... but I'm assuming that type of landscape isn't too terribly rare in the States, so it's not necessarily Big Bear where Bree is, right?
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have one question-

Since when in hell did Bree have a celly?
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SamFan,

Thank you for posting that update.

Free online community
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
SamFan,

Thank you for posting that update.

...not a problem, AM! Very Happy
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melisa wrote:
I just have one question-

Since when in hell did Bree have a celly?

She's had one all along. Remember Daniel sent her a text message a few months ago? It said "no good."

Another thing that was never really explained.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam fan wrote:
Hayles99 wrote:

Hadn't noticed that Hayles99 ~ you're mighty observant!

Could it be because "Big Bear" was mentioned and the data-mining-based adverts gleaned it?

In any case, Googling "big bear ca hiking" coughs up some images that have huge boulders and scrubby evergreens that mirror what's in this video... but I'm assuming that type of landscape isn't too terribly rare in the States, so it's not necessarily Big Bear where Bree is, right?

not necessarly, but that is what makes the most sense, because i think its the clsoest to LA around here............i dunno any other places that close that look like that............
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
essie wrote:

Quote:

They've got her. =(

Wow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 19 of 25

Jump to: