Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, make of this what you will, but I'm not so sure I believe her when she says she's been out in the forest all this time. She's clean and her hair is fairly clean. The clothes she is wearing don't seem dirty and slept in either. How did she manage that after a week--totally unprepared--in the wilderness?

Southern California or no, she should be suffering from exposure and sleeplessness. Her face should be extremely sunburned, and probably peeling. Her lips should show some damage as well and even if she has had access to fresh water, it is likely she would be dehydrated, malnourished and a great deal thinner. Existing for a week on power bars should have had her shed 10 lbs at least!

_________
Shhhh!
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Your teen adventure gang act is getting old. Very, very old.

Bree grew up, she made her choice. She knows that life is not a television show, where drama and action must weasle into every scene. She has chosen to rest now... don't make us make your choice for you.

-Danielle

O RLY?

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I've been dreading this update, but here it goes... After I posted on Saturday we continued the search. Taylor gave us cell phone coordinates and mapped out where the closest cell phone towers were. Nothing. Nada. Zero. There was no sign of Bree anywhere. And then we heard it... helicopters. There had to be at least two of them. We ran after the sound trying to find where it was coming from. We wandered up new trails, off trails, retraced our steps to the power bar trail... nothing. I guess they got there before we did. Sorry we failed. Sorry we failed you Bree.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I'm really sorry, Daniel. Sad

Don't take it too hard, though. At least you tried, you know?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What colbertnationgirl said. You did what you could, Daniel. Don't beat yourself up too hard for this. Try to take care of each other and be sure that the rest of you are going to be alright at the moment before you worry any further about your supposed "failures." I'm sorry, man.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
At least you tried, you know?

I know you're trying to help and I appreciate it. If I'd just failed a geomertry test then ya "at least I tried"... But this is Bree. This is my best friend. We could have saved her and we didn't. I failed.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I'm sorry, man.

Thanks Lurker. So am I.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
We could have saved her and we didn't.

Could you really? What would have happened if you'd found her and then the choppers showed up above the place you guys rented? Or a convoy of black cars and SUVs showed up out front? With Bree saying she wanted to go with them?

Seriously, Daniel, you've done absolutely everything that could have been asked or expected of you and more. Remember that Bree is the one who chose to run away. You've not failed anyone. Seriously, you've been a good friend.

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand Daniel, but, she might not want you guys searching for her, she does respect that your trying but she doesnt want you guys to get hurt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:
At least you tried, you know?

I know you're trying to help and I appreciate it. If I'd just failed a geomertry test then ya "at least I tried"... But this is Bree. This is my best friend. We could have saved her and we didn't. I failed.

Come on Daniel, don't bit yourself up! Bree... even if you got to her, is not like she would've want to go with you... Maybe you should trust her judment, she might know exactly what she's doing...
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Remember that Bree is the one who chose to run away. You've not failed anyone. Seriously, you've been a good friend.

That's the part I just don't understand. I can't accept it. Why? Why? Why? After everything we've been through together, why would she choose them? Why would she choose that life? They killed her father. Who knows what they'll do to her... I just don't understand. That's why I feel like I've failed. I should have been able to convince her not to go with them.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:

even if you got to her, is not like she would've want to go with you... Maybe you should trust her judment, she might know exactly what she's doing...

But isn't her judgment flawed right now? How can this be the RIGHT decision? I just don't understand why she would this. Why now?
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry, Daniel, she probably is appreciating you and maybe trying to protect you...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
eucebo wrote:

even if you got to her, is not like she would've want to go with you... Maybe you should trust her judment, she might know exactly what she's doing...

But isn't her judgment flawed right now? How can this be the RIGHT decision? I just don't understand why she would this. Why now?

Let me put it this way: Maybe she's not brainwashed; maybe she wants you guys to have a normal life for once; maybe she knows what they've done, but all she can do now is be "a part of them"...
do you understand me? I don't think this place is secure enough to say anything else.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB, is there a field or any kind of open area big enough for a copters around?

There is a very small chance that they have not found her yet, you never know, she may be waiting at one of these pickup points. They have no real way communicating with her, it looks like, because the cell might be dead.

And still, maybe there is a clue at one of the pickup points.

The fact that there were two copters might back up the idea that they are just looking for Bree. Why would they send two? Had they had a clear line of communication with her, wouldn't they just said, "The copter will be at..."

This is not sitting right with me. If you have any doubts that you will find her, do not linger, get the hell outta there.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: