Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0214 - "A New Lead" [6/18/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know that not many clinics would do these tests. If the Wyman Foundation was founded by Jonas' dad then would most likely have knowledge about the ceremony and the tests due to the Jonas' family's closeness to the Order and the Hoo. Also Jules' test was seperate from Bree's. Daniel stole Jules' frm a hospital in Texas. Bree's test was found in a box left for Bree by her dad at the site of the play. It is true that the boxes had the same symbol. But if the order took over the Founation then that would explain it. Also we have no idea of the effect of Epogen on the status of her trait. And there is also the possiblity that Jonas' parents arent as good as we thought they were
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
doesn't the site say the foundation was set up over 50 years ago?

Yeah, it does, now that I look at it. I suppose that kind of puts a damper on the whole "founded by Jonas's parents" spec.

However, Bree's dad was still clearly involved w/ the WF.

Is it possible that Bree's dad was a 'scientist' for the WF? It would explain Bree's love of science (and her attachment w/ her dad via science).
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taylor sucks, people.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why is it we were forced to wait three days to only receive a video from Taylor?
I would have much rather heard from Daniel of Jonas and had them explain the situation with Bree and how they heard the helicopters.

Well, Daniel did post in the forums over the weekend and earlier today with some updates. Those that read in in-character discussion already knew about the helicopters coming for Bree.

See here: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11475

Jonas also posted earlier today: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/search.php?search_author=jonastko

How can you guys forget the foundation the Jonas' parents started? Remember the manuscript? The bunker? It's obviously a major part of the storyline. I dunno, it seems as if some people are just discovering the connection.
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it, that sucks. I'm still hopeing that there is a connection. But yeah the 50 years thing makes it look very unlikely. But who knows. Oh lg15 you are a cruel mistress. Crying or Very sad

As Bree's dad, its a very good possibility
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, Bree's father was trying to make her trait negative. He, as we know, wanted to protect Bree from the Order. Jonas' parents started a foundation to expose the Order...but it doesn't mean that Jonas' parents' foundaton = this foundation. It could be another one altogether.

Much like some people donate to multiple similar causes...similar people could be involved in the two foundations. Clearly, Jonas' parents' foundation isn't "officially" active (that we're aware of), but this Wyman Foundation apparently is.

It's entirely probable that the two foundations share a common interest, possibly even people.
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they did the tests that show Bree is trait positive and Jules was trait negative.
If the ceremony is supposed to be secretive then I doubt many clinics would be preforming these types of tests.
Plus they have the same symbol that was on the boxes of medication Jonas found in the building.
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How can you guys forget the foundation the Jonas' parents started? Remember the manuscript? The bunker? It's obviously a major part of the storyline. I dunno, it seems as if some people are just discovering the connection.

From the notes to "On the Road Again:" 'If one assumes Jonas's father is the author of The Order in the Modern Empire, then you might also assume that Jonas's last name begins with "W."'

Wyman?
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'If one assumes Jonas's father is the author of The Order in the Modern Empire, then you might also assume that Jonas's last name begins with "W."'

We KNOW that Jonas' father was the author of the manuscript. Daniel confirmed it when he said something like, "Your dad was really on to something...."
kjones
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this foundation goes farther back in Jonas' family then just his mother and father. Why couldn't it have been his grandparents also. I know I'm reaching here and it has never been mentioned in the story before.
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow made this connection in the Jonas chat thread too, just now.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjones wrote:
maybe this foundation goes farther back in Jonas' family then just his mother and father. Why couldn't it have been his grandparents also. I know I'm reaching here and it has never been mentioned in the story before.

That's an interesting possibility. After all, we have seen that other members of Jonas's family (eg. Alex) have some sort of ties to the Order. It's completely possible that there's a connection with his family further back.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matsie wrote:
http://www.wymanfoundation.com/

I came across this one, which actually has to do with youth development, so at least it's in the ballpark. Someone may have already mentioned it, but I don't have time to read the whole thread right now.

http://www.wymanteens.org/
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
matsie wrote:
http://www.wymanfoundation.com/

I came across this one, which actually has to do with youth development, so at least it's in the ballpark. Someone may have already mentioned it, but I don't have time to read the whole thread right now.

http://www.wymanteens.org/

Not in-game, if you do a WHOIS search you will see its registered to someone in Missouri.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several comments to make about the current issues at hand. First off PAY ATTENTION TO FACILITY J it is important. Trainer 101 himself has commented numerous times saying that it is all connected and that we need to pay attention to the fact that a foundation was mentioned in one of the many facility j videos. Another thing GOD DAMN TAYLOR JONAS SARAH AND DAIEL you are idiots sometimes ok there are other people with helicopters after Bree not just the order the first one that pops into my head i dunno maybe duurrrrrrrrrrrrr Tachyon and Brother they didn't die maybe they are back. Another thing Jonas is another thing we need to concentrate on his parents may be anti order but that odesnt meann that he is DON"T GENERALIZe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: