Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time To Let Go.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Time To Let Go. Reply with quote

Jonas,

It is quite apparent that you are trying to do what you feel is best. We know you love Bree, but it is time to let go. You need to understand that what Bree is choosing is what is best for her. Your emotions are selfish, and you are not thinking of her. It is hard, I know, to give up someone who gives you so much, but you must. It is not only right for her, but it is best for you and your friends' health to give up and let Bree make her own decision. Of course you are confused. You have put so much into 'saving' Bree now, it is an aweful thing to have to admit you are wrong. You will have lost a lot, but you will only continue to lose more. I will ask you nicely now, please let Bree go. The Hymn of One wants only to show her her true potential.

Thank You
Rose
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, you've seen the horrors of the Hymn of One firsthand. Don't believe their lies.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I'm not sure what 'horrors' you witnessed, but I know you saw how happy Bree was to be with us, and how aweful she felt to be away. And that didn't just hurt our poor sister, it ended up hurting you, too. You tried to be with her, Jonas, and it didn't work. Now you have a chance for both of you to be happy. Take it.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The HoO is a load of crap. Your parents were in a movement against the Order for a reason, Jonas. They took Bree's life away from her right from the beginning. They took your family away and your only relation left, Alex. If you're not willing to fight them...who would be left? There needs to be some truth left in the world, real truth, and without you, wouldn't Bree be lost forever? Her true potential lies within herself, not in the false promises of a cult.

Last edited by sanguine105 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanguine105 wrote:
The HoO is a load of crap. Your parents were in a movement against the Order for a reason, Jonas. They took Bree's life away from her right from the beginning. They took your family away and your only relation left, Alex. If you're not willing to fight them...who would be left? There needs to be some truth left in the world, real truth, and without you, won't Bree be lost forever? Her true potential lies within herself, not in the false promises of a cult.
There is no reason to fight us. Just because some cannot access the full truth doesn't mean that it should be destroyed for everyone.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
sanguine105 wrote:
The HoO is a load of crap. Your parents were in a movement against the Order for a reason, Jonas. They took Bree's life away from her right from the beginning. They took your family away and your only relation left, Alex. If you're not willing to fight them...who would be left? There needs to be some truth left in the world, real truth, and without you, won't Bree be lost forever? Her true potential lies within herself, not in the false promises of a cult.
There is no reason to fight us. Just because some cannot access the full truth doesn't mean that it should be destroyed for everyone.

You forget the retarded american way though.. You must dismiss and destroy anything that doesn't make sense or that you do not know much of.. I mean using for as OpAphid was one thing, but the HoO hasn't really done anything wrong, and none of us actually know what the ceremony is.. I mean it all seems a little odd, no offense to anyone there, but even before this 'new' Bree everyone is talking about she was the one who 'CHOSE' to go with them, she went over, talked to them and got in the car.. I mean there was no brainwashing or anything before that.. Ya know, kinda how a lot of devoted Christians will not befriend pagans and such, and they don't like them because they believe in magic and multiple gods, I have seen a lot of things like that.. It is all the american way..
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Aerrow"][quote="SuperRad"]
sanguine105 wrote:

You forget the retarded american way though.. You must dismiss and destroy anything that doesn't make sense or that you do not know much of.. I mean using for as OpAphid was one thing, but the HoO hasn't really done anything wrong, and none of us actually know what the ceremony is.. I mean it all seems a little odd, no offense to anyone there, but even before this 'new' Bree everyone is talking about she was the one who 'CHOSE' to go with them, she went over, talked to them and got in the car.. I mean there was no brainwashing or anything before that.. Ya know, kinda how a lot of devoted Christians will not befriend pagans and such, and they don't like them because they believe in magic and multiple gods, I have seen a lot of things like that.. It is all the american way..

This isn't the "retarded american way" that would get me to say such things. America can be very diverse and multicultural. I grew up with a very rich background and appreciation for other cultures and religions, including the different heritages of my parents (who were born in separate countries), so please don't umbrella me iunder the horribly misrepresented stereotype of being the average ethnocentric American. The Order killed her father - that alone would be reason enough to not trust the HoO.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not about fear. This is not about misunderstanding. When a group eliminates your family almost entirely, you have more than just cause to fight back.

This entire fight was started simply because others before you found out the truth, and were left with no other alternative, less the marks would stay on their consciousnesses.

You what is right, Jonas.

I only hope you will make the right decision.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rose, you speak truely and eloquently.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanguine105 wrote:
. The Order killed her father - that alone would be reason enough to not trust the HoO.
Her father was just another one of those people who wanted to spread lies to dear Bree and to damage the Order. He was a threat to her happiness, and therefore the Order had to do what it could to seperate the two.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
sanguine105 wrote:
. The Order killed her father - that alone would be reason enough to not trust the HoO.
Her father was just another one of those people who wanted to spread lies to dear Bree and to damage the Order. He was a threat to her happiness, and therefore the Order had to do what it could to seperate the two.

Could I please see some proof?

And wait, did this man just rise one morning, and the first thought that came to him was, "I am going to adopt a child, and ruin their life."

If that is the case, he got really lucky with Bree.

Maybe he has a grudge against her. Maybe life was never the same for him when he first had to change her diaper. Something just snapped in her poor deluded father.

That seems reasonable. I'd have to agree with you there.

Jonas, just look at how they talk. They ignore everything but their own personal goals. But I will not insult you by claiming that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jonas,

your parents didn`t believe the Hymn of One.

Be a son they would be proud of! Do your best to find Bree and to save her from these brain-washing people! Don`t give up until you find her!

Yours

New Voice of Reason
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
sanguine105 wrote:

And wait, did this man just rise one morning, and the first thought that came to him was, "I am going to adopt a child, and ruin their life."

Maybe he has a grudge against her. Maybe life was never the same for him when he first had to change her diaper. Something just snapped in her poor deluded father.

Jonas, just look at how they talk. They ignore everything but their own personal goals. But I will not insult you by claiming that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.
Don't be ridiculous. Of course he did not intentionally aim to hurt her. He became a very misguided and confused man, however, and he was planning on spreading it to Bree. Now, you know how special and important Bree is to us. We can't have people like that doing that to her.
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
Spades wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
sanguine105 wrote:

Don't be ridiculous. Of course he did not intentionally aim to hurt her. He became a very misguided and confused man, however, and he was planning on spreading it to Bree. Now, you know how special and important Bree is to us. We can't have people like that doing that to her.

Now there's a leap of logic - he was misguided and might influence Bree, so you had to kill him. How in any way is that a justification of your actions? You just sound crazy.
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackCatonMars wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
Spades wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
sanguine105 wrote:

Now there's a leap of logic - he was misguided and might influence Bree, so you had to kill him. How in any way is that a justification of your actions? You just sound crazy.
The Order had to seperate them by any means neccessary. They did what they had to do to protect Bree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: