Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wyman Foundation?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flychiqk wrote:
Quote:

Sam Fan:

You mean that there is a genetic predisposition to cancer and that cancer cells multiply out of control when there is accumulation of genetic errors in the cells, I'm sure.

In th sense that someone could experience a multiplication of cancer cells that would be interrupted and stopped by the rhizome activity they would be effectively "immune" (and maybe that's "trait postive").

[...] Cancer can be genetic ( via oncogenes) but can also be caused by the miscoding of DNA during cell replication.

Right, in other words "genetic errors in the cells".

flychiqk wrote:
However....even in the light of this new website and the info provided by the graph....I am failing to see how this is actully helpful.

Your intellect is quite impressive, for sure, flychiqk!! I know I'm impressed!

Isn't it nice that we can speculate here? -- batting ideas around as it were -- rather than focusing strictly on being "helpful".

But if you want to frame it as "helpful" or not... since finding a way to turn Bree from "trait positive" to "trait negative" was suggested by DanielBeast, et al, figuring what the "trait" is directly related to would be helpful... though I'll wager that's not what the plot of the next vlog will be about. Wink
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
avibabyyx33 wrote:
so i followed what the Aerrow said and i searched R. J. Wyman on google.

this is what i found

http://www.biology.yale.edu/facultystaff/wyman.html

http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/content/abstract/4/2/530

Nice work Wink I read the first link and just started reading the 2nd.. Interesting stuff..

I second that -- That is nice work, 'avibabyyx33'!!

Taylor, maybe neurolinguistic programmming is their method of brainwashing (suddenly fruit flies take on sinster overtones Laughing ), and they use DNA to relay the "programming" (?)... but, in general, it sounds like the "trait positive" (or "negative") has to do with the presence (or not) of some kind of mutation...
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake....I thought you were implying that cancer cells could only arrise from the DNA coding errors.

Yes, I do agree that understanding what 'trait' that her father was trying to inhibit is VERY important...and I have stated this on previous posts relating to this subject. However, That shell of a website was not helpful in narrowing down any of the information I have hypothesized about.

On a completely diff note; Has any one gotten a screen shot from the very first view that we get of the graph? It occurs about mark 1.19.

I can only make out a few words....but I think they are important. Please post here if you have it....I'm not any good with this screen shot stuff. lol

Thanks
~~FLY
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wait....I suck again....these frakkin blurry images lol....I think what I was trying to read just says "trait levels".

Sheesh.

Flychiqk--> Dense

lol sorry guys
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flychiqk wrote:
My mistake....I thought you were implying that cancer cells could only arrise from the DNA coding errors.

Yes, I do agree that understanding what 'trait' that her father was trying to inhibit is VERY important...and I have stated this on previous posts relating to this subject. However, That shell of a website was not helpful in narrowing down any of the information I have hypothesized about.

On a completely diff note; Has any one gotten a screen shot from the very first view that we get of the graph? It occurs about mark 1.19.

I can only make out a few words....but I think they are important. Please post here if you have it....I'm not any good with this screen shot stuff. lol

Thanks
~~FLY

You mean this one?

-Buddha
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Aerrow, that is the one.

I thought that the third line down on the left said 'procrit levels' at first....which really confused me..... But I htink it actually says "trait levels".

Thanks for your help though....I gotta figure out how to do these screen captures my self. lol

grrr....edited because I can't tell the diff between my left and right hand. sheesh...I should probly sleep. lol
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to get off topic here, but I have to point out that that screencap totally looks like Taylor's first basing it with that piece of looseleaf.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Skunkwaffle:

I hate to get off topic here, but I have to point out that that screencap totally looks like Taylor's first basing it with that piece of looseleaf.

I totally agree....that screen shot does not really like the other graph.
gardenofroses
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: woman with a Y? Reply with quote

Strange that the ceremony has to do with a woman - they are trying to create life . . . and the wYman foundation is woman with a Y chromosome.
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, it's Taylor. Glad you're having a discussion about what all of this means. I'm pretty good on the computer and I know basic science, but a lot of this is over my head. I've passed all of your research onto Daniel. They've forumlated - yet again -and have left the cabin for good. Sarah said Jonas was pretty broken up about it, asking "what if, what if she's still out there?" It just hasn't sunk in yet that Bree would choose the Order or the Hymn or whatever over him. Anyway, Daniel was super excited I was able to decipher the bar code - took me long enough! I think this could be a huge turning point Exclamation I wish I was there to help!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you leading them into a trap taylor?

coz i think u are Smile

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

coz i think u are Smile

What Question You're crazy.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
iamcool wrote:

coz i think u are Smile

What Question You're crazy.

crazy like a fox!!!

but ur what, 16? and you know how to track phone signals and do all that with the barcodes on your own in ur little room

i dont think so, something is up with u *shifty eyes*

are yor parents in the HOO? huh?

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude get off Taylor's back, lol.. This thread is about the Wyman Foundation, if you wanna make some false accusations go make yourself a thread...

-Buddha
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Garden of roses:
Strange that the ceremony has to do with a woman - they are trying to create life . . . and the wYman foundation is woman with a Y chromosome.

What? Where on the website did it say that the woman had to have a Y chromosome?

Women who have the karyotype of XY or ( which is actually the normal karyotype for males) have a gentical abnomality such that the information form the Y chromosome does nto get expressed properly. Women who present a karyotype of XY can be subclassified(depending on the phenotypic manifestation of the genetic abnormalities) into several groupings of syndromes. The most common of these syndromes are Turners' Syndrome and Swyer Syndrome.

Turners Syndrome normally ocurrs when the SRY gene( Sex-determining Region Y---located on the Y chromosome) has been damaged or ( more commonly) is missing, which prevents the developement of male hormones and physical characteristics. A female with XY karyotype will exhibit normal female characteristics until the normal age of puberty. At purberty the female with XY karyotype will normally not present characteristics specific to females( ie breast developement, menstration). Turner syndrome is normally associated with many physical defects and some developemental disabilities.---none of which Bree has.

Women with Turners Syndrom are normally sterile. Therefore, they cannot have children because their ovaries actually lack the ability to develope and function properly due to the lack of effecient hormonal production. The severity of the ovaries ability to function can differ between females.

Swyer Syndrome is similar to turners syndrome, but normally the SRY locus on the Y chromosome is just not functioning properly. Contrary to Turner's SYndrome, at birth XY-females with Swyer Syndrome may actually present a very small penis(micropenis) that may look like an enlarged clitoris. Females with Swyer Syndrome will have normal physical characterisics of females until puberty. During what should be the normal onset of puberty, females with Swyer Syndrome will present amenorrhea. THis is due to the fact the SRY gene has produced male gonadal tissue but the rest of the Y chromosome lacks the appropriate information to further the testicular developement. Therefore, a female with Swyer Syndrome is sterile because they actually lack ovaries.

The Y chromosome actually on has a few dozen functional genes. The genes that are specific to the Y chromosome( not duplicated in another form on the X chromosome) are strictly dedicated to the developement of the male gender and male characteristics. I do not see how a Y chromosome could have anything to do with what the HoO is doing....especially because they have been using females for this 'ceremony'.

If the ceremony actually does pertain exclusively to women, then it is likely that the genetic "trait" that the HoO are looking for is actually an X-linked (related to the X chromosome) genetic product of some kind.

Also....can someone remind me how we know that the HoO are trying to creat life? DId I go ADD again?

HOWEVER........making her 'trait negative' is not even a possibility until/if Bree comes back. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: