Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Right Choice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Rekidk wrote:
Well, now that we've brought up the Order as a whole (and not just Hymn of One), I feel compelled to remember another of the Order's branches: OpAphid.

Analyze, Protect, Hinder, Infiltrate, Destroy?

Hardly nonviolent.

Destruction is a tool that can have many different forms and purposes.
So true, sister. To destroy something is merely to bring it to its final state; to create an irreversable change in something. One could easily argue that it could be the first step in something's creation. I don't think that because our 'D' is 'Destroy' particularly indicates that we are violent people. I would say we are just embracing a change for the better.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice in which order the D comes too?
To destroy is a last resort, it always has been and always will be.
There are four other steps that are well taken before Destroy even comes into our vocabulary.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
whittygirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad and other lame order chics- Your beloved order broke up Bree's family and had her on the run bc she was so afraid of you people. Drop the innocent and holier than thou act. You are evil.
Bree- please come to your sences.Who has been there all along, DB!
If you join the hymn of one you will never see him or Jonas again! You really want that life?!
I just hope this is all an act and you have some sort of plan.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:

Destruction is when you eliminate something for a specific reason. Your reason seems to be to enlarge your numbers and perform the ceremony.

Danielle wrote:

There are four other steps that are well taken before Destroy even comes into our vocabulary.

Those seem to be steps that help you in your goal to destroy.

I also recall that someone said that hurting the memory of Bree's father would only work if you believed in an afterlife, which appears to be one of your beliefs. So, correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like Bree should just forget her past, to just push it away, and in turn forget who she is. That seems to be along the lines of losing your individuality and become just another brick in the wall. You seem to want to control her every thought and action, yet you preach about free will.

Well, it appears that you are not trying to get Bree to chose at all, instead you want to convince the blank mind that you will place in her.

So, I guess that could be another form of destruction, right?

(I feel like I am TAAG's lawyer. Mind if I have some popcorn? I'm starved.)

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
investigator
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow people. you need to chill. i thought destroy was when someone or thing is eliminated. you all need to take an Advil or something.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: It was not a good choice... Reply with quote

Dear Bree,

I have to say it was not a good choice to re-join the order. I mean, when you came back to your friends, you weren`t even able to talk to them properly because they brain-washed you, right? You weren`t even able to tell them that you really felt good there, so I guess you didn`t - it was all because they brain-washed you that you made up that "sing your song-video".

Now, of course, Jonas used you somehow - because he felt lonely, he always did. And you used his trust in you to escape. BUT: All of them, Jonas, Daniel and Sarah always wanted you to be able to decide for YOURSELF what you wanted and they never brain-washed you. They are your true friends. And no one of them ever wanted to do you harm.

The Order, by contrast, has very questionable motives about you and they lie whenever you come across them. Think about Alex. Think about what they did to your father when he didn`t act like they wanted him to act. Think about what they did to Daniel and Jonas - and you by putting you under drugs! They are not the solution - they are the problem.

I know you feel confused and hurt. But: Don`t go for the Order as the solution.

Try to find your way back to your REAL friends who like you for what and who you are, not for a cult that needs you for a questionable ceremony.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
rabbitvswolves
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People don't realize what it's like to be hunted by those more powerfull than you. The order holds all the cards and now you have two choices: you can be on the run, forever misserable and scared or you can go with the hymn of one. From an outsiders point of veiw it may seem insane to leave the people you love to go with liars who only want you for your genes but what they don't see is the psychological torment that comes with running. The only way to find happiness in this situation is to do what seems insane. You made the right choice Bree. I don't believe in the eternal song, I don't believe that the hymn of one wants what's best for you, but I do believe you can be happy if you believe. Religion was invented for the purpose of disillusionment to bring comfort when there is none to be found.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Bree,

I don`t think giving in to the order is a good solution. You will have to give up your whole personality, and I even don`t think that you will find peace when you give in to the order.

I know that you feel hurt and confused, and that you are tired of running.

BUT when you were free from being brain-washed, you had your doubts about the religion you were educated to follow. And they, the Order, did not answer your questions or were opened to your doubts but brain-washed you.

Bree, start to keep your reason! I know it is really difficult for you now, especially under the circumstances where you have to have the feeling to be never allowed to stop running and to find peace. But what peace could you find within the Order? It would not be a true peace of mind, but the illusion of peace of mind, caused by brain-washing.

Don`t trust the people of the Order. They are not trustworthy. They are not interested in you as a human being. They just want you for a questionable ritual, and they don`t care about what you want or who you really are.

Ask yourself whether you want a secure life as a slave or an insecure one as a free human being.

And if you come to the right conclusion, I will be there for you with whatever I might be able to give.

Yours

New Voice of Reason
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
Danielle wrote:

Destruction is when you eliminate something for a specific reason. Your reason seems to be to enlarge your numbers and perform the ceremony.

Danielle wrote:

I have been personally taught, as have the others, that destroy is the last option. We analyze any situation before entering it, making sure there is no threat. If there is threat, we peacefully protect our purpose well enough, then destruction is not needed. Next, we hinder our foe from creating danger to us. Next we inflitrate, to ensure that we have control and can continue to prevent destruction. Finally, if we are left without options, we then choose to destroy.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I think I understand why you gave in. I mean, the running had to stop sooner or later. You're worried that your hurting your friends who love you sooo much. You're worried it may never end.

Remember all you've been through Bree. Remember your dads wishes. They killed him. They did that. They will do nothing but hurt you and let you down.

The Orders a fake world. It's not real. Your friends. The people who love you not because they are your "sisters and brothers", they're real. The people who love you because of you Bree, they want more for you.

You deserve more than that. You'll find a way out of this Bree. Be strong. Don't give up. I don't wanna see you go down like that. I can see in your eyes it's not what you want. You feel stuck. You'll find a way Bree. Love always finds away.

Those friends of yours, they love you. A lot. Look at all that they gave up for you. That's love. More than any words or any stupid song could ever say.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Spades wrote:
Danielle wrote:

Danielle wrote:

I have been personally taught, as have the others, that destroy is the last option. We analyze any situation before entering it, making sure there is no threat. If there is threat, we peacefully protect our purpose well enough, then destruction is not needed. Next, we hinder our foe from creating danger to us. Next we inflitrate, to ensure that we have control and can continue to prevent destruction. Finally, if we are left without options, we then choose to destroy.

And who are these 'foes'? If you truly were peaceful, there would be no reason for you to have enemies.

Perhaps there is a resistance to the Order because, as has been previously stated, the Order is evil.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:

And who are these 'foes'? If you truly were peaceful, there would be no reason for you to have enemies.

Not true.. Gandhi even had enemies and he was possibly the most peaceful person in the world..

-Buddha
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT Gandhi never wanted to consume someone with his thoughts!

Bree, you MUST try to get away from the people of the Order! They will try to brain-wash you again - they will not respect your free will and your wishes.

You definately made the wrong choice; don`t continue on your way!

Yours

New Voice of Reason
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats your point? Whether he did or didn't has nothing to do what we were talking about.. So besides just trying to mess with me or something, your comment is... Hmm... useless? But I mean even the Jews.. Never did anything to anyone, but still they had enemies, ya know, Hitler and his entire army.. But wtv..

I don't even see why you would even try to go against anything I say just because we are on the same side here.. I, in no way, support The Order.. I happen to love free will and after seeing what happened when Daniel was captured, the way they took her parents, then when they came for Jonas's aunt, and now Bree being the way she is.. Yea.. I love my free will to do whatever I please whenever I want, yada yada, believing in what I want.. I'm definately not on the side of the order, I was just correcting Rekidk because just because you have enemies doesn't mean your like evil or something.. I have a few myself, and most people think I'm pretty cool so I'm out..

Peace

-Buddha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: