Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Blog Post from Sarah

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: New Blog Post from Sarah Reply with quote

It seems Sarah's written a new blog post on her Myspace and it's about Father's day.

Link: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=181223773&blogID=277778452&Mytoken=1B3B83ED-BF3D-4AAD-AA4C8BC33748DEC067811546

Quote:
Why is there a day dedicated to fathers? What did they do to deserve an entire day dedicted to celebrating their ability to reproduce? Did your father discover the new world? Was he a champion of civil rights? Was he a famous president? Mine sure wasn't. Thanks dad for spewing your... okay I won't go there. Don't even want to think about it.

I heard from my sister that dad has started dating again. Apparently she's not much older than I am. Blech. Disgusting. Have some integrity dad and don't go down such a cliche road. What's next? A sports car?

My dad isn't that bad. He's just a jerk for leaving my mom. Daniel's dad seems like a piece of work... the whole drinking thing. I haven't gotten him to open up about his dad much, but it doesn't seem like Daniel's dad even knows he's gone. At least my dad emails me and wants to be part of my life. That would suck if he basically forgot about me.

As for Jonas, his dad sounds pretty cool. Sailor, resistence fighter, etc. Jonas doesn't talk about him much either... what if he's still alive?

Bree's dad? It's awful how he died. I saw the vid. I can't imagine it. Seeing your father die right in front of you like that... and at the same time finding out he isn't even your real dad. Yikes. Hmm maybe I should call my dad. Let him know I care. Sort of.

Feh. I'm not really seeing any significance in this blog, though.[/quote]
kellebag
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting post

(i live in NOLA Very Happy Very Happy )
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellebag wrote:
interesting post

(i live in NOLA Very Happy Very Happy )

NOLA LOVE! hehe.
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Significance? It was Father's Day and as a character, her main "plot line" is her inability to deal with the situation with her parents. It's entirely significant. It also once again shows that despite her pseudo-tough girl act, deep down she's still just looking for family.

Anything particularly new? Maybe a little. Anything related to the "core" current storyline of LG15? Probably not. Significant to Sarah as a character development tool? Totally.

Last edited by numbvox on Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, numbvox.
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbvox wrote:
Significance? It was Father's Day and as a character, her main "plot line" is her inability to deal with the situation with her parents. It's entirely significant. It also once again shows that despite her pseudo-tough girl act, deep down she's still just looking for family.

Anything particularly new? Maybe a little. Anything related to the "core" current storyline of LG15? Probably not. Significant to Sarah as a character development tool? Totally.

I'm not an idiot. I know it furthers her character's storyline, but I was referring to there being something significant to the plot, which there isn't. So really, there's not much to say about the blog post unless you want to rehash her daddy issues.

The blog post told us her father was dating some younger girl. That's significant to her storyline and is probably the only thing in that blog post that could somehow finagle its way into the main storyline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: