Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does Bree have The Giver? maybe somethings in the book
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Very Happy !!!!!!!!! her dad hinted that too! from Marry Poppins, The Giver, and the Crowley from the HoO, so maybe HoO=good? OoD=bad? or other way? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giver was a good book. i think i still have it somewhere

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting a new thread about this in Plot Discussion (for lack of a better place to put it). Smile
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jonas,

it is good that you, Daniel and Sarah have really started now to look for Bree.

Did your research get to any clues up to now? I mean, she cannot escape into nowhere, right? Does the video give you any clues about the region where she was when she did it? Look at the formation of the stones, for example, they seem to be quite special. Maybe Bree has left some clues there or anything that might help you to find her. And furthermore, think about what she could have meant with "home"; I don`t think the Order is her "home". Maybe she is going to the place where her dad is buried, if that is not too far away, because somehow, parents are always a kind of home, right?

And I know how much that must hurt you, Jonas, but somehow, you also have used Bree`s state of mind in order to escape your loneliness. From your first videos, I know that you often felt lonely, and that you felt it even more when Bree and Daniel stll were a happy couple and you sometimes were excluded. You should have waited with kissing her until she was on the right track again because in a situation like she was in when you kissed her, she is too confused to be really clear about her feelings and even if she hadn`t used you to escape, it might have not been due to her feelings towards you that she kissed you but due to her confused state of mind. So, it was completely wrong of you to believe to be able to start any kind of relationship with Bree under the given circumstances, sorry to say so.

Anyway, stay focused on searching for her.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What now? Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
i searched all weekend. daniel and even sarah were a great help. we put all of our disagreements aside and came together for bree. but that didn't help much. on saturday we heard helicopters. there was no sign of bree anywhere. even her power bar trail was gone. they really know how to cover their tracks, don't they?

i'm at a loss now. i felt like i got through to bree and i don't know what to think now. it felt real. was it all a lie? f*%k!!!!!

Jonas, Daniel said you heard two helicopters, why would the order send two, perhaps one helicopter didn't belong to the order. The message that told you were to get her in the first place was something only you would understand. Maybe the resistance is not dead after all just in deep cover within the order. It is possible that your parents and even Bree's dad is not dead, maybe Alex didn't betray you after all, Maybe the order doesn't have her but your parents do. Something to think about..
Girlie16
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read what i was telling daniel. I really think bree had a plan its not like her to take off like this and maybe she doesn't want to drag you guys into it anymore. it seems she was brain washed but not anymore you know bree think about when she went to meet her dad she didn't let you guys know. also how did she get that video out for the order to pick her up it seems she posted it after being picked up or somthing maybe it was a message for you guys Question
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Dear Jonas,

it is good that you, Daniel and Sarah have really started now to look for Bree.

Did your research get to any clues up to now? I mean, she cannot escape into nowhere, right? Does the video give you any clues about the region where she was when she did it? Look at the formation of the stones, for example, they seem to be quite special. Maybe Bree has left some clues there or anything that might help you to find her. And furthermore, think about what she could have meant with "home"; I don`t think the Order is her "home". Maybe she is going to the place where her dad is buried, if that is not too far away, because somehow, parents are always a kind of home, right?

And I know how much that must hurt you, Jonas, but somehow, you also have used Bree`s state of mind in order to escape your loneliness. From your first videos, I know that you often felt lonely, and that you felt it even more when Bree and Daniel stll were a happy couple and you sometimes were excluded. You should have waited with kissing her until she was on the right track again because in a situation like she was in when you kissed her, she is too confused to be really clear about her feelings and even if she hadn`t used you to escape, it might have not been due to her feelings towards you that she kissed you but due to her confused state of mind. So, it was completely wrong of you to believe to be able to start any kind of relationship with Bree under the given circumstances, sorry to say so.

Anyway, stay focused on searching for her.

Yours
New Voice of Reason

Home is where your heart is..

Totally can't remember what movie I got that from...

Edit: From Joe Dirt

-Buddha
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas u here?
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Home is where your heart is..

Totally can't remember what movie I got that from...

Edit: From Joe Dirt

"Home is where your heart is." comes from at least the 1700's. I've seen it on many a needlepoint from that era.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I think you might have some luck going to Bree's house. After all, her video was called "Going Home." She may have just gone home with her old mother again or a new set of fake parents. She could prepare for the ceremony while living at home a few months ago, so that may be what she is doing now.

Also, please don't be mad at Bree for leaving. It really won't help. I wouldn't say it was all a lie. She played some games with your heart, and that was unfair of her. But there's plenty of evidence showing that her heart has been toyed with as well. Remember to channel your anger towards the Order; they are the enemy here.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I didn't even think about it but after saying that home is where your heart is it made me think.. What if the Going home vid title was her way of saything that she had a plan, as in like.. Her true home is with Jonad & Daniel so she has a plan and will be returning.. lol, idk it's just something to think about.. There are hidden messages all over the place..

-Buddha
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Aerrow,

so, hmm... Well, do you have any idea about which plan she might have? I mean, she now got taken away by the helicopters of the HoO and could be anywhere... And during her last video, she seemed so confused... But that also could be a mask to deceive the HoO...

Anyway, Bree said she couldn`t trust the others, Jonas, Daniel, Sarah and Taylor, anymore... But she also said she couldn`t trust the HoO.. So, I don`t think both are a kind of home for her because, if, "home is where the heart is" then, home must be a place where you also feel comfort and trust... Even `though it is difficult to imergine where someone like Bree could find that, being followed for such a long time... But maybe, this is the hidden message? That she will try to escape to a place where she found comfort and where she felt safe and happy? But where could that be?....

Anyway, now, to both of us, sorry for my last message to you. We shouldn`t stand against each other if we are on the same side. I mean, we both want Bree to be free and to be able to decide for herself what she wants and what she doesn`t want and we both agree that the HoO does not respect this kind of ethics. So: SORRY!
And: PEACE.Wink

Yours
New Voice of Reason
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
Hi, Aerrow,

so, hmm... Well, do you have any idea about which plan she might have? I mean, she now got taken away by the helicopters of the HoO and could be anywhere... And during her last video, she seemed so confused... But that also could be a mask to deceive the HoO...

Anyway, Bree said she couldn`t trust the others, Jonas, Daniel, Sarah and Taylor, anymore... But she also said she couldn`t trust the HoO.. So, I don`t think both are a kind of home for her because, if, "home is where the heart is" then, home must be a place where you also feel comfort and trust... Even `though it is difficult to imergine where someone like Bree could find that, being followed for such a long time... But maybe, this is the hidden message? That she will try to escape to a place where she found comfort and where she felt safe and happy? But where could that be?....

Anyway, now, to both of us, sorry for my last message to you. We shouldn`t stand against each other if we are on the same side. I mean, we both want Bree to be free and to be able to decide for herself what she wants and what she doesn`t want and we both agree that the HoO does not respect this kind of ethics. So: SORRY!
And: PEACE.Wink

Yours
New Voice of Reason

Ya know.. The only place I can think of that she would go to if she didn't trust HoO, OoD, The Order period.. Or her actual friends.. Then if she escaped from The Order she would probably go to the bunker.. I mean in one of her videos there she said that she was actually starting to like it there, and I mean it is the one place that The Order didn't know the location to, b/c they were never found, and of course Jonas and the others wouldn't even think that she would go back there...

If she actually went back to her real home, which is probably sold or something by now, then she would just end up falling back into the hands of the order.. The only other 'home' she had for awhile was Jonas's actual house, they were there for a good while before they decided to go on the move once more.. But again The Order knows where that is so it would be stupid of her to back there also.. Then again I could just be looking to far into a title, which she could have just meant she was going back with the HoO, lol..

Peace

-Buddha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: