Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triangulating Cell Phones
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot what we were talking about.

Oh yeah, a cell phone conversation, some nifty triangulation, the harsh reality of starvation, a possible plot to brainwash a nation, all by using a girl of ribozyme persuasion.

Ok, maybe not a nation, but the scheme would not work without it.

Good work Taylor, holy crap, where the hell did you learn how to do such a thing?

I think that area is the most likely place for her to be. She might be able to move so far, if she runs out of energy.

Could you possibly, I don't know, hack a satellite and get real time photos? Lol, that's just too crazy.

Right? Shocked

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say so, Danielle,

but you seem not to have watched the video with Bree being together with Jonas, Daniel and Sarah after they kidnapped her to secure her freedom.

Bree has shown every sign of a person that had been brain-washed beforehand: She was not able to articulate her wishes, she just sat there without saying anything (and I am quite sure the others even helped her to get dressed, to get washed and to eat, but they did not want to embarass Bree so much so they did not show that on the videos) AND she did never say: Please, I appreciate your wish to help me, but there is no need to. Just let me go back to where I came from, o.k. ? I was happy there! because she wasn`t really happy there. The "song" video also has shown clear effects of brain-washing.

Furthermore, the HoO was involved in killing at least once when it came to Bree`s father. That is no negative propaganda; we all know it from the videos.

And your being so secretive about everything concerning the HoO does also show some signs of having something to hide. I bet there are more corpses on your way in the past that you deny now. I don`t even need any propaganda - I can just see myself, I am not blind.

And Taylor,

this bar-code was a good idea to start with. Maybe some net-research on genetic engenieering might also get you further, when it comes to the structures you all have found in the box of Bree`s dad.

Some of the others believe you might be part of the HoO. I don`t. Taylor, I tust you;-).

Yours

New Voice of Reason
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Spades,

it is, as you believe, not so easy to hack into information or cable nets or non-cable nets. Many ex-hackers now work on the other side to secure our regular data;-). So, it is, as we say in my country, a cat-and-mouse-play...

To search in the area makes more sense - if the HoO didn`t take her away in one of the helicopters, which we don`t know. (The HoO is full of liars and deceit so we cannot trust the people who write here in the forum when they say they have her!)

And, furthermore, it would be interesting to know more about what they plan to do to Bree. The box and the drawing of the genetic structures might bei, as I already wrote, a clue.

Yours

New Voice of Reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: