Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little to easy.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: A little to easy. Reply with quote

Jonas this girl that you said is going to tell you about Gilman, Bree, and the Order could be up to something. All of this sounds a little to easy.

First you can't find Gilman at his place of employment or any information about him. Then all of a sudden you run into someone that can give you information to you at her home on a silver plater. It doesn't feel right. I do not trust this woman. Change the meet at a location best suited for you. If you are going to be ambushed by the enemy, have the ambush happen where you will have the advantage.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you have to think about it, in this situation if she is bad.. Right now she is holding all the cards.. If he tries to change the meeting place, well I mean, why should she come to him? When she is in the position of power it only makes sense for him to come to her, she shouldn't actually have to do anything to give him info.

-Buddha
blendedchaitea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Right now she is holding all the cards.. (snip)

How do we know that? The Order has plenty of actors and actresses on hand - Gemma is one example. She could be lying through her teeth.

All this does feel WAY too easy. I agree with HeartofSorrow, Jonas. Make it convenient for this woman, like a coffee shop near her house, but do not go into her house. That's an ambush waiting to happen.
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the first thing that I thought of when I heard where the meeting place was going to be, but then by the time I get here someone decided to read my mind and post it as their own. Shocked Ugh the nerve of some people. Rolling Eyes

Wink Wink
jk
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blendedchaitea wrote:
All this does feel WAY too easy. I agree with HeartofSorrow, Jonas. Make it convenient for this woman, like a coffee shop near her house, but do not go into her house. That's an ambush waiting to happen.

See, Jonas, that is a prefect example of a place where you could get ambushed yet still have some sort of an advantage. In this case a perfect way to escape so you won't have to worry about getting trapped and since it's a public place the chances of confontation are reduced do to witnesses.

wh_pirate wrote:
That was the first thing that I thought of when I heard where the meeting place was going to be, but then by the time I get here someone decided to read my mind and post it as their own.

I didn't read your mind just beat you to the punch. But I am glad that great minds do think alike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: