Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prepare Yourself {a message from THE ORDER}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.. I am actually..

-Buddha
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Yes.. I am actually..

I’ve studied their simulated death rituals for new members. I’d love to experience something like that it sounds like complete ecstasy. I love being in a state of spiritual ecstasy (and I’m not talking about the drug for any of the idiots reading this).

Erica
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite of everything I have read is Hasan, and of course his religion... I mean the original, not the phonies after him, all of the Alamut rulers after him are just shams.. Even though with the Order of Assassins, once you get to a certain point in your training they take 10 of you, put you in a circle, then the leader walks around and will choose a student at random and stab him, the other 9 get to live and continue on.. It would suck to be that 1.. lol, and I know what you are talking about..

I'd refer to Hasan's garden of paradise but he would use hashish on his men, send them to the garden, they recieves all sorts of booze and sexual experiences.. Then wake up in their beds... Which he does for people before sending them on suicide missions and such, saying that it is just a taste of what they will get after dying in battle and getting passage to their version of heaven..

-Buddha
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Aerrow,

many young people underestimate the dangers of sexual spread deseases. You seem to be one of them.

Even if you are faithful, you can not be sure about your parnter. And even if she or he is faithful now - you might have gotten a desease in advance without knowing or even getting it.

And Erica,

well, I don`t believe in magick or that stuff - but you are free to believe in whatever you want to (I am not part of the order, see;-)). Nevertheless, as far as I know, there is not one test for all sexual deseases. If you want a man to undergo many different tests, spontaneous sex for you is impossible - you cannot have so-called "one night stands". I mean, that is o. k. for you.

In contrast to that, I had the feeling Sarah seems to do that sometimes. And to me, there is nothing wrong with that - IF both partners agree about the whole situation and no one is betrayed by being made-believe in love or something. Let people do what they want. Let them make their experiences. Wink And then, actually, there is nothing to protect you as well as a condom.

Birth control via the pill, well, it protects you from getting pregnant. But it has by no means an effect on sexual diseases! That is something that has to be stated clearly.

Yours
New Voice of Reason
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And besides, Aerrow,

I am not into that religion of yours as well. First of all, it has the aim to kill people. Then, it betrays the followers by drugging them to believe they are in paradise and finally, he is using women as whores not asking about their wishes and feelings.

But that is quite common in the Arab world...Wink

Yours
New Voice of Reason
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am fully aware, originally I was mainly just joking around.. But if you really know the person, for one, you would know their sexual partners.. In which it is up to you if you are going to have sex with them after that, which also they could be a virgin, in which they could have still been born with an std.. But thats why there are tests for such things.. And I'm talking about with one partner here, I mean you can't just go getting all these tests on someone for a one night stand but I'm not talking about sarah here, which I'm not even saying she does that..

I'm only defending Erica in the fact that if you aren't just sleeping around and actually having sex with someone you know, which the person could have been tested and stuff, and you know for sure it's safe then go ahead I mean in my personal opinion, someone my age getting pregnant would bother me more than someone my age getting an std.. I mean in the same respects, they can go screw up their lives, I don't give a crap (not saying that towards Erica or Sarah) just the general public of kids my age.. Stds are everywhere most of the time you can't be 100% so you probably should use a condom.. But in such as Erica's situation it sounds like there is no problem..

I hate replying to stuff at 4 am.. I should be asleep but since I graduated I haven't been able to sleep.. It's so annoying..

-Buddha
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voice of reason wrote:
And besides, Aerrow,

I am not into that religion of yours as well. First of all, it has the aim to kill people. Then, it betrays the followers by drugging them to believe they are in paradise and finally, he is using women as whores not asking about their wishes and feelings.

But that is quite common in the Arab world...Wink

Yours
New Voice of Reason

lol, it isn't my religion, just one of many religions I study... The Order of Assassins has no religion, Hasanism was just what his group was influenced by, I mean all their different sects and stuff all followed different religions but they were all considered as in The Order of Assassins.. Most of the Assassin groups actually actively converted to appease kings and such and gain their trust so they could use them for protection in times of need and things like that.. But yea, I just study a lot of things..

I would probably have to say I'm Christian as my entire family is, I once though of being Pagan, but then decided against it.. Felt that I would be defying my family and such, plus there are some hot christian girls at church Wink I guess I'm kinda like the assassins, using religions just to get in positions I feel more comfortable in.. lol

-Buddha
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricaCrowley wrote:
Gemma is a drama queen. I was fine on the flight. Not a problem in the least. I may have spilled a little wine but Gemma was the one acting like an ass. I made one condom joke and she stole my phone.

I am so excite. It is only about 13 hours until the Summer Solstice begins. We are staying in a lovely hotel although I found the food to be a little rich. I’m slightly uncomfortable with all this increased security that we have Bree to thank for but the Watchers are trying to keep their distance as much as possible which I do appreciate. This should be a great deal of fun.

Gemma thinks I should apologize for my condom remark but a girl has a right to her opinion. So Sarah, does DannyB wear one or do you take your chances?

Erica

(redirects last comment to Erica.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: