Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I really wanna give you a big hug. ;___;

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Injections Reply with quote

Hey, Daniel:

So first Bree's dad was giving her injections in preparation for the ceremony (or did we just ASSUME that?)

Then you tell us he was giving her injections to make her trait negative.

And now the Order is giving her injections again? Why is that?

Something still does not add up here. Can you please explain!

e^(i*pi)=-1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
And then we heard it... helicopters. There had to be at least two of them.

There were two helicopters, one belonged to the order the other didn't. I will neither confirm or deny it. But the order may not have Bree, and Daniel you haven't failed Bree, wait and see.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already said this to Jonas, Daniel, but I thought I'd say it here too because you come on the forums more often:

I think you might have some luck going to Bree's house. After all, her video was called "Going Home." She may have just gone home with her old mother again or a new set of fake parents. She could prepare for the ceremony while living at home a few months ago, so that may be what she is doing now.

Remember to channel your anger towards the Order; they are the enemy here. It isn't helping anybody to beat yourself up over anything. You haven't failed yet. It ain't over till it's over, kid. *nudge of encouragement*
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Injections Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Hey, Daniel:
So first Bree's dad was giving her injections in preparation for the ceremony (or did we just ASSUME that?)
Then you tell us he was giving her injections to make her trait negative.
And now the Order is giving her injections again? Why is that?

Maybe they have the ability to pump the trait. It looks like we'll need to make sure the trait--whatever it is--is completely gone so they can't do that.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the shots were a normal preparation for the ceremony, her dad was just swapping them with something different, so he was still giving her shots except the stuff he was giving her helped make her trait negative.. Now that she is with the order preparing her for the ceremony they are giving her the shots that she was supposed to be getting in the first place which probably make her more trait positive..

I mean if there is a shot that helps make her trait negative I'm sure there is a shot that helps make her trait positive.. But I'm sure whatever The Order is injecting her with isn't good..

-Buddha
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
eucebo wrote:

even if you got to her, is not like she would've want to go with you... Maybe you should trust her judment, she might know exactly what she's doing...

But isn't her judgment flawed right now? How can this be the RIGHT decision? I just don't understand why she would this. Why now?

Daniel--

Is there any chance that's she's NEITHER brainwashed NOR a willing member of HoO but is doing this either to protect someone, or to bring it down from the inside? When she gave herself up to "save" Jules it seemed like she had a plan.

C.
Trish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point, chevalier. I was thinking the same thing, that she would just willingly get into a car with them after talking to them for five minutes. I think she's got a plan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: