Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Is Isaac Gilman?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eatthemeek86
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Isaac Gilman Poway, CA Reply with quote

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but one of the things I got when I searched google for Isaac Gilman was some kind of "fishing report" in 1998. It took place in Poway, CA.

was then that I Carried You."
Captious
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Libra,

I too will be bothered if they give us a 22 year old scientist. If they do do this you are welcome to join me in believing that he was LITERALLY working on anti-aging and is actually 40 something but has deaged to 22.

<3,
S/A
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he probably is working in anti aging or some sort of immortality involved project. I'm thinking he might have found something she shouldn't have about it though because if he was so brillant why would the wyman foundation fire him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captious wrote:
Dear Libra,

I too will be bothered if they give us a 22 year old scientist. If they do do this you are welcome to join me in believing that he was LITERALLY working on anti-aging and is actually 40 something but has deaged to 22.

<3,
S/A

I love this idea and will be on that denial boat as well.
rabbitvswolves
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackCatonMars wrote:
rabbitvswolves wrote:
Libra wrote:
Doogie Howsier was a character.

I complained because I know that in reality you can't be a scientist at the age of 22. It takes a lot of work and many years of research. Many.

I was kinda hoping for an older character scientist type. Not some "genius" who had connections or whatever and is now a "scientist" at Neutrogena.

Maybe they could have made him Bree's real dad! Are we ever going to see her birth family?

If he's actually 22 then it's unlikely he's her real father. Bree's what, 16? He would've been 6 when he sired her if that were the case. It would be nice if they'd made him older and therefore could've been her real dad (my apologies if that is what you meant and I misinterpreted).

It was a joke. But I am wondering if we will meet the real family.
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
All I know is he will be young, good looking and charming. There are no old and/or ugly people in the LG15 world.

....Or minorities. LMBO
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captious wrote:
Dear Libra,

<3,
S/A

I'll take you up on that offer Wink
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flychiqk wrote:
Inigo wrote:
All I know is he will be young, good looking and charming. There are no old and/or ugly people in the LG15 world.

....Or minorities. LMBO

Hehe. Yeah. Gotta stick to the pattern... Rolling Eyes

Personally, I would *love* for this 22 year old scientist to be completely socially awkward and gawky. That would be marvelous.

Gilman being 22 and a scientist rubs me the wrong way also. (They can't have one person over the age of twenty-five who isn't a bad guy?) I think a young, good looking, charming scientist would put me off even more.

I'll still watch, mind you, but I'll complain to myself while I do it. Laughing
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't understand the problem here. We have concert pianists at age 6, we have olympic athletes at age 11, we have theoretical mathematicians age 9. The TED talks had a 16 year old cancer researcher give a talk a couple years ago. I personally know some of these people. What makes you think that there can't be a geneticist at age 22 just because you aren't one?
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
flychiqk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I really don't understand the problem here. We have concert pianists at age 6, we have olympic athletes at age 11, we have theoretical mathematicians age 9. The TED talks had a 16 year old cancer researcher give a talk a couple years ago. I personally know some of these people. What makes you think that there can't be a geneticist at age 22 just because you aren't one?

Ditto on that sacks. Honestly people, Its not a far stretch. ALSO...why are we evern debating this right now? We still are not totally sure of any details related to Isacc Gilman....he cuold be a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair, with one eye, no hair and glasses for all we know.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
What makes you think that there can't be a geneticist at age 22 just because you aren't one?

Cus if I can't do it, noone caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Deviston wrote:
In California there is a place called The Scripps Research Institute. One of their fields of research includes rybozymes. Here would be the closest place I would recommend for looking the man you're trying to find. I would do research and see if any of the scientists there are Hebrew. The name "Isaac" and "Gil" are both Hebrew and doubtfully so a coincidence. Isaac means "he will laugh" and Gil means "joy". Isaac is a male name and the other, male or female. Wyman means "battle protector". My assesment is that there is a man who does study on ribozymes who is going to be able to help you. Maybe even the same man who checked for Bree's "trait". This man probably is "he who will laugh" when the female who represents the name Gil (aka joy, which seems to describe Bree very well) is "protected in battle". In other words, this man is trying to get word out that he wants to help Bree. He will be happy when she is safe. He has given you the clues in the pages found in her medical records. Good luck and take care.

Deviston

ps... where is the institute? La Jolla. Hmmmm... Interesting...
Thanks for the infomation this is very interesting and makes alot of sense. and welcome for makeing your first post
wordfish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i was looking on his youtube profile. I'm pissed that he lists atlas shrugged as his favorite book. I mean, it's virtually unreadable. Just a bunch of randian objectivist codswallop. I mean, they could have at least done douglas adam's the favor of putting his work next to something a little worthy.
(le sigh)

Last edited by wordfish on Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The YouTube profile is not canon. So don't worry about what it says Smile
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
sack36 wrote:
What makes you think that there can't be a geneticist at age 22 just because you aren't one?

Cus if I can't do it, noone caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Hehehe! Well done, Sami.

I'm sure it can be done, but it's not the norm by any means. That these characters would chance upon this very young, good-looking scientist seems incredibly implausible.

Yet, having them manage to come across a young, good-looking, orphaned millionaire seemed just as implausible when it was introduced, and most of us have since swallowed that...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: