Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Growing up question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
I wish I would have learned to surf when I was little and I wish I would have joined a band and I wish I knew how to play the piano and I wish I wouldn't have been scared of stuff I shouldn't have been scared of. I still don't know what I'd want to do though. I thought I wanted to be a painter..but in real life..I realized that I would actually hate to be a painter. I want to be something different about 300 times a year.

spacie!!! learn to surf ~ take a lesson...just one, play in a band ~ hell jump on stage at your local bar, take piano lessons....

paint! go get a canvas (or whatever) and PAINT girl....it is NOT too late...(unless you really thin you would hate it)

your life is waiting for you!!! waiting for you patiently ~ ok I NEED to take my own advice.

seriously stacy! you can do whatever you want....you can!! I dont know you (in person) but you have the spunk! and you can do any of those things...pick one! make a believer of me! you're young....do it now girlie! hugs!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:

hehe...you are sweetness! i luv ya Wink please dont ever get nervous...you have a beautiful voice...i think i remember way back when requesting michael buble...that would suit you perfect!

I do have my life here...it is hard to walk away from....i'm just saying...ive thought about it. dang it...i wish i could do it here...but this is not the town ya know??

yea, I got that request... I was looking at the songs and I was thinking of doing Kissing a Fool originally by George Michael and redone by Mr. Buble... I admit I do kinda like Buble's Version... maybe I'll try a couple things out soon Wink

as for your life I understand... but I know if your world suddenly turns upside down... I have a feeling you might just live out some sort of american dream movie... so if it ever happens (god forbid it does) make sure you vlog it cause I swear that would make a good script one day Very Happy
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be a photographer for national geographic and a comedic movie director on the side...in my dreams

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willy Wonka says, "But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he he always wanted.
He lived happily ever after."
I don't think so, Willy. I don't think so. There would be nothing left to want..and that would suck I think.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
betz28 wrote:

hehe...you are sweetness! i luv ya Wink please dont ever get nervous...you have a beautiful voice...i think i remember way back when requesting michael buble...that would suit you perfect!

I do have my life here...it is hard to walk away from....i'm just saying...ive thought about it. dang it...i wish i could do it here...but this is not the town ya know??

yea, I got that request... I was looking at the songs and I was thinking of doing Kissing a Fool originally by George Michael and redone by Mr. Buble... I admit I do kinda like Buble's Version... maybe I'll try a couple things out soon Wink

as for your life I understand... but I know if your world suddenly turns upside down... I have a feeling you might just live out some sort of american dream movie... so if it ever happens (god forbid it does) make sure you vlog it cause I swear that would make a good script one day Very Happy

do my request les!!!!

american dream!!! huh??? maybe....i'll vlog it, yes i will! love ya lester!

spacie...willy wonka.......eh......live it up girl! you are a superstar....i just know it Smile

LIVE IT UP!!!!!
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to be a physical Therapist, like my mom, but the program is mostley science now and I'm terrible at science. I also wanted to be an O.T. but for some reason or another never pursued it...i had this crazy idea that I wanted to be a journalist and pushed everything else aside, failed miserably and found out..i really didn't enjoy it at all...and now i'm stuck taking fine arts courses and getting a degree in Art History because I couldn't make up my mind ...so really..I just want to make sure I'm not living in a cardboard box when I "grow up" and i'll be fine
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
LesterG wrote:
betz28 wrote:

do my request les!!!!

american dream!!! huh??? maybe....i'll vlog it, yes i will! love ya lester!

oh man, ok I'm gunna admit this is the first time I'm actually listening to him for the last 4 hrs straight... I just ninja'ld 3 albums online and I'm definetly gunna be ''researching'' it alot more now... so I'll prolly have something good by or before next month Wink
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to make documentaries all over the world, hopefully I can someday Smile
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I'm amazed by everyone! Very Happy You all have some pretty good dreams and pretty great advice!

*sighs* ok to give you all an idea where I'm coming from.... like I said before, I have a hearing disability (half deaf, deaf in one ear), I have a history of DVT (multiple blood clots from the waist down... so no sitting down jobs for me) and I dislocated my knee a year ago and its still acting up here and there.

So I have to think about my health either way. It sorta sucks because for one, I'm great with computer skills.... but I can't be sitting down for long periods of time.... some places my hearing will get in the way of things. Its just all hard to figure out.

Over the past year I've been through alot very hard times and now I kinda feel like I'm looking at my mirror trying to figure out who I am, and what I will/want to become.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically, you need a job standing or walking, but not sitting or running, that doesn't particularly require good hearing?

How are your "soft skills"? Are you extroverted? 'cause you might be able to do selling or marketing - like, talking up people on the street, or selling stuff on conventions...provided that your hearing is good enough to hear the victim (hehe) speak.

If your computer skills are great, maybe you could sell software "solutions" (god I hate that word -_-)?

Or you could freelance/self-employ, and just program/design/whatever in a more comfortable position (lain down, perhaps? [was that the correct tempus/form? -_^]).

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
for one, I'm great with computer skills.... but I can't be sitting down for long periods of time....

Ladysolitary, have you thought about simply getting a computer desk where you can stand instead of sit? This webpage lists companies that produce computer workstations that can be adjusted to allow a person to stand. You could also get a stand-lean stool.

That is, if you like working on the computer . . .

The Job Accommodation Network has lots of ideas about how to accommodate different disabilities in different job contexts.
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too late fo rme to change now. I cant get permission from my Mortgage company but if I could it would be something that coordinates film and music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: