Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0218 - The Mistress [6/22/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Great Silence
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But who the hell is Stanley Miller supposed to be?

There is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Stanley Miller was a famous biochemist whose speciality was in the origin of life studies. He came up with some famous exeriments in the field. It would make sense that this scientist is his hero along with his dad. I just did a quick wiki search and am surprised to see he died last month; probably natural causes and not order related. Wink I never heard anything about it in the news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Miller
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
So, we should now pretty assume that Bree's name is Bree Avery.

Say that out loud.

Sounds a lot like 'bravery"

I kinda think "Avery" is Dad's middle name, Like "Drew Avery Smith."
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...jonas really doesn't like sarah. Laughing
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but i must say, i'm glad we got some answers, or at least come clues. VERRRRY excited to see how this is all gonna work out.
my-love-belongs-to-him
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so when Bree's dad says let me talk to bree maybe it was to ask her about meeting up with Issac and possibly Spencer....or....

(just random spurr of the moment idea:idea: sorry if someone said this already i didn't read all 10 pages...just most of them) Very Happy

any way what if they were still at the cafe (or where ever they met i don't remember) when he made this call and then saw that some on was watching them and wanted to get Bree away from view or something of that sort.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "The Unthinkable Happened," in which Drew dies, he and Bree talk at the cafe, then leave and park in a parking garage and later we see them coming back to the car (this is when Dad is killed). Shall we assume the time they were away from the car was when the phone call was made? And they were on their way back to the car to drive and meet Isaac? The order must have showed up so fast because they heard the phone call and felt it was an emergency to stop the meeting.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW they use a backstory... ok ill go with it, but still... shoulda been sooner...
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice nod to Nikki B., and the "101" was interesting as well...but unfortunately the rest was low on actual information, other than the fact that Bree apparently only needed/s a "final shot" to achieve whatever Mr. Avery wanted to achieve.

If Taylor is such a god-hacker, shouldn't she have been able to find a frickin' death certificate of Isaac Gilman? And obituaries in newspapers?

Also, if the people from the The Mad Scientist wanted Daniel to get lost, wouldn't it have been less suspicious to say "We're sorry, but Dr. Gilman died in a car accident half a year ago." than "There is no Isaac Gilman. Leave now."? It'd also have made them stop looking for him, which'd most certainly have been in the Order's interest.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's certainly nice that they are trying to fill in some of the past plot issues. I realize that all the pink herrings can never be resolved, but this was a great big step.

The vid was a little confusing, but overall appeared to be more professional on just about every level. Well done.

I thought of you Trainer as soon as I saw that door Laughing .
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been the best video in months. Bree is Dr. David Banner hounded by the evil reporter as he tries to alter his body chemistry. She is Edward Scissor hands whose creator dies with the real hands right before they can be attached. She is the fugitive constantly searching for the one armed man. She is the archetype of the hero who can never rest.

This video is important because it finally defines which archetype Bree fits. We all knew that Bree was a mythic character on a journey we just didn't know which mythic character or what journey. She is not Dorothy or Sinbad or Wendy from Peter Pan who in the end always return home safe, sound and unharmed. She can never go home again. Indeed home no longer exists.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES YES Thank youuuuu Creators, you're back on the effing train. Good God yes.

Okay, so firstly, this eradicates Isaac being 22 - I'm sure someone's mentioned that. I'm going to go read the thread properly then respond again. brb.

EDIT: Okay! So now we know. The 22 year old isn't Isaac, it's Spencer, as we've all mentioned - and the myspace looks official, although someone's gotta slap the Creators and teach them how to use css in profiles. I volunteer! Wink

As for both Isaac and Drew dying on the same day - evidently the Order understood what was going on, which will make recreating this serum with Spencer MUCH more difficult - the idea being that the Order will eventually figure out what's going on again, thusly putting everyone's lives in real danger.

I don't think she looks that much like Alex, to be honest, but to me that's beside the point.

Does this mean that Bree's [adopted] last name is Avery? Or is that a second name?

Also: the last injection - I'm not sure if it would be possible to just administer one last injection - it makes sense that it might have to be over another period of time considering the trait has probably cycled back out of remission and is growing again.

We're going to have to work hard here, ladies. The next video will give us a better feeling of where we are, I think.

The theory of Spencer being related to Bree? Not sure about that one. But it would make sense that Bree and Spence would do well together if they both were growing up as Order children with Resistance fathers. The hope being perhaps that they could give each other support.

I'll watch it a few more times and comment further. Good job guys.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate

Last edited by marlasinger on Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
I thought of you Trainer as soon as I saw that door Laughing .

YAY! I've been canonized... as a door. Laughing
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, if that myspace is official, then canada represent! spence likes BNL! woot!

I had a friend whose cottage was right down the river from BNL's cottage. Apparently they're super awesome guys. Swoon!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just a guess, but I wonder if there is significance in the number of times the HoO video said happiness? Could it be that the ceremony was to happen in 15 days, or on the 15th of the next month?

I know it is not this video but it's all related right?
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
also, if that myspace is official, then canada represent! spence likes BNL! woot!

I had a friend whose cottage was right down the river from BNL's cottage. Apparently they're super awesome guys. Swoon!

IF it is a Canadian role call then I am lining up Woot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 10 of 18

Jump to: