Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Ranks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Site/Forum Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I think they are all based in the US and they are people with real jobs and lives. So they have to sleep and stuff too. I have suggested some late night mods, but they haven't added any yet. So I dunno what's up.
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be cool to have Deacons before the Order of Denderah, now that we (think we) know where they are in the order of things (pun not intended, but it made me giggle when I saw it).
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a post with a poll in the suggestions section. Just because this thread is kinda crazy, and hardly anyone looks here lol
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
How can I become an ambassador around here?
Ambassadors are Moderators whose focus is helping new and old users feel welcome and included in the LG15 community.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: ~ Reply with quote

Thanks for all the input, guys (or should I say gals? ^_~)

So, is there a way I could apply for such a position? I know that it has been a while since I've been around. I've missed this place so much, but I've finally taken care of things that needed to be tended to, and I'd be able to log in much more often.

As for those times stated that a mod never seems to be around (the "wee" hours of the night in the US,) that's most likely when I'd be around. It looks like you need someone for those times. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if we're accepting new Ambassadors, but if you are interested just send a PM to Broken Kid. Very Happy
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ~ Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
Thanks for all the input, guys (or should I say gals? ^_~)

So, is there a way I could apply for such a position? I know that it has been a while since I've been around. I've missed this place so much, but I've finally taken care of things that needed to be tended to, and I'd be able to log in much more often.

As for those times stated that a mod never seems to be around (the "wee" hours of the night in the US,) that's most likely when I'd be around. It looks like you need someone for those times. LOL

You'd probably be best to talk about being a regular mod. I've thought about talking to BK about it too, I'm a night owl, so I always seem to be here when no other mods are around lol. That's what we really need, is some mods that will be around then.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess that is what really what seems to be the problem, then. Those of us who are usually here during the "late/early" hours of the night/morning usually find it difficult at best to find BK, since he's usually not around at those times either.

I'm leaving a note for him as soon as I post this. I hope that he gets it. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LauraBaby88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I just got Casual Observer! SCORE!!! ::dances around::
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
New rank: Hymn of One for 7501 posts and above!

Does Cloud realize he's a Hymn of One?

Ha! that made me LOL. Most of the postwhores dont read sections like this, they are too busy posting 1 word responses or a dumb emote, just to increase the number under their name. I'm sure you could find him in the P Monkey's Playhouse thread, or somewhere else people talk about nothing. But I doubt he's gonna read this unless someone directs him here.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
[Most of the postwhores dont read sections like this, they are too busy posting 1 word responses or a dumb emote, just to increase the number under their name.
While there have been a couple of people who joined the forum and rintentionally ran up their numbers by randomly posting one and two word responses, I can assure you that Cloud and the rest of the folks in the Playhouse are not among them. PMonkey's Playhouse is, after all, intended to be conversational - that's kinda the whole point. Cool
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

Ha! that made me LOL. Most of the postwhores dont read sections like this, they are too busy posting 1 word responses or a dumb emote, just to increase the number under their name. I'm sure you could find him in the P Monkey's Playhouse thread, or somewhere else people talk about nothing. But I doubt he's gonna read this unless someone directs him here.
really now, i came here all on my own cause there was a post that i havent read yet. i could care less about my post count, and if you knew me at all you would already know that. if they put it back to 0 i could care less. in fact i wish they would, then i wouldnt have to hear from people like you.

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud_ax wrote:
Absynth wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

really now, i came here all on my own cause there was a post that i havent read yet. i could care less about my post count, and if you knew me at all you would already know that. if they put it back to 0 i could care less. in fact i wish they would, then i wouldnt have to hear from people like you.

WAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No seriously though. I've never spoken to you before Cloud, but for real, much respect.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you knew anything at all about me you would know that i have no respect for people who use these forums to chat all day without adding anything relevant to the clues or storyline. and I also love to get reactions like yours from my posts. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know i pissed someone off and makes me crack up when people actually take offense to what someone says on the internet! get a better argument before you go trying to look cool.

i guarantee that you are not even close to the first person to say something like that, so no matter what you say or do, theres always gonna be someone like me to deflate your post count/ego bubble. you act like cuz that numbers high people will take your word as gold, when to people like me it actually only tells me that the only thing your good at is running your mouth.
One of the Cloudmakers
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Trainer, you usually are right about most things, and ive never had a problem with your posts, you always add insight to puzzles and are quite informed, but ...

trainer101 wrote:
While there have been a couple of people who joined the forum and intentionally ran up their numbers by randomly posting one and two word responses, I can assure you that Cloud and the rest of the folks in the Playhouse are not among them.

ill find one from just today, and theres about 1000 more that i could use, but youre way off

Cloud_ax wrote:
*hugs*

plenty of 1 word posts and single emotes... these are the waste of server space to which i am referring.
One of the Cloudmakers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Site/Forum Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: