Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JamieGilmour "Chorea" [6/26/07]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieGilmour
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: JamieGilmour "Chorea" [6/26/07] Reply with quote

http://one.revver.com/watch/313954

So far I have $3.12 from 13 videos since I've joined. It has to reach above $20.00 before I earn anything. I know lonelygirl15 videos get a lot of views, but I really am beginning to wonder is it even worth it for lonelygirl15. I love making videos and I wouldn't get a single view if it were not for these forums so I appreciate you all a lot.

the following novel has nothing to do with my video and I'm hijacking my thread so it's not important for you to read anything below. The mood will pass as soon as I submit this. It really does pass that quickly. I just had to type it cuz it hit me as soon as I pasted the link to a video I uploaded.

Maybe lonelygirl15 should totally leave youtube. I feel like I already left youtube (in my heart) and it's like if people were truly fans they'd follow where you say you will be. The only video that got a whopping 100 views overnight was when I made a video with cleavage inviting them to revver where they can download...then I uploaded more and only you watch. I'm not going to beg (at least I don't think) for my subscribers to watch my vids for every upload.

I basically was over my anger with lonelygirl15 when I joined these forums. The depression I was going through at that time caused far more damage than any anger I had at the constant popularity of the LG series.

I'm an administrator at another forum website and I never go there and I feel like I belong here. I am a fan of lonelygirl15 and considering the little amount of money that revver gives, I think lg should leave youtube. I only watched her vids on youtube so I could download them, but that doesn't work anymore so I'm pissed off at youtube fore its constant changing.

Ugh, I'm digging myself into a pit and I'll regret that I posted this long thing. I'm mad there is no freedom on youtube to twist the political videos. I obviously have no fans over there. They only subscribed when I made lg parodies, but anger provoked those parodies. I decided to focus on politics. Fox news makes me angry and there are no words to describe my anger toward them. That will be what I post on youtube if I can make sense and logic come from my anger. Other than that, I will just keep doing animal vids and experiencing the major high and low moods every day. At least my bed is right next to the window where I can watch the birds and squirrels when I'm depressed.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sound bites! And your lip synching was really good!

Sorry you're having a bad day. Your website is looking really good. It takes time to build an audience, but I think you are going in the right direction. Your animal videos are still my favorites Smile
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaah Jamie, after reading what you've written here I feel like I 'get you' a bit more! I'd be interested to hear more of your views on politics - PM me?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie, too much fun with "Audibles"! Laughing One of my best friends and I play with the darned things WAY too much! We've never tried lip synching at each other though! Loved it!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: