Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Promise Me...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Promise Me... Reply with quote

Promise me, and all of us who are working so hard that your gonna still look for Bree. Daniel and Sarah cant stay on track, obviously. Bree needs help, and everyone shes trusted is just turning their back Sad

www.myspace.com/silverfox768
www.myspace.com/xactattack
www.myspace.com/aceinmiami
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess staying on track, Jonas,

is just what you are doing at the moment, right?

By the way, have you ever thought of getting into contact with that Spencer-guy personally?

E-Mails are E-mails and sometimes are less believable than personal confrontation.

You could try to find out either his work-place or his home and try to meet him there.

I know you said that actually, HE should turn up if he has something to say, but you need HIS help, not the other way round, right?

PLUS: It is at least something you can do apart from just sitting around and doing nothing..

Yours
New Voice of Reason
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Promise Me... Reply with quote

Lotus768 wrote:
Promise me, and all of us who are working so hard that your gonna still look for Bree. Daniel and Sarah cant stay on track, obviously. Bree needs help, and everyone shes trusted is just turning their back Sad

I think you got your wish, Lotus.

I heard you've emailed to neutrogena today. That's super news. As for the delicate ministrations of Taylors mom, do let her down gently when you tell her how you feel about Bree. After all, she is Sarah and Taylor's mom and we need to be on her good side.

Good wishes with you always, Jonas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: