Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taylor! here's my correspondence with Spencer!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Taylor! here's my correspondence with Spencer! Reply with quote

Hi again Spencer,

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I understand what you mean. It's alot of pressure to be the hope of a couple of strangers when you don't know what was going on heh.. well... There's actually 4 of them in total Daniel is the one I mentioned, Jonas is another and there's 2 sisters Taylor and Sarah.

It seems you have an interest in science, I think if anything that'll be the greatest knowledge that would benefit them. They are trying to figure out a couple things about Ribosomes (I know I totally butchered that spelling) and something about turning someone trait negative... but basically if there's any knowledge of genetics that you can share with them? more then likely Taylor, she's the current brain at the moment... she's cute too.. I think she's single too Wink

I know I can't expect you to know everything about what your father did, but any type of help you can offer would be welcomed with the utmost gratuity. What's basically going on with them is that they are doing their best to help a close friend that is in considerable danger...

I know you wouldn't want to risk your life for complete strangers, so maybe there's something you can do to help them a bit more descretely... for instance having someone ''leak'' out what information you can to help them... I as well as they, do not wish to involve you in anything dangerous. So, I'm just trying to find ways for you to give information without totally giving yourself away...

Come to the forums at www.Lonelygirl15.com (long story) if you can watch a couple videos if you want to get a jist of what's up...

their friend Bree Avery lost her father, Jonas lost his parents at sea, Daniel's parents are alchoholics, Taylor/Sarah's parents are split up and going thru separation... you may be able to find or give comfort to those in need... given that you are the type to do so...

sorry for the long response..

and by the way...

They also have some coincidental information about your father's death...

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Hey Lester,

I am sure your friend is a good guy and I would be happy to talk to him, I just don't know what I can do. I don't know anything about what my dad was up to. What would you do?

----------------- Original Message -----------------

My friend DanielBeast is in need of your assistance, I was hoping you could give him a minute of your time. He's a good guy and I can vouch for him not being some sort of creepy stalker. So give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to what he has to say please?

thanks for listening,
Les
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: