Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show Drew's notebook to Spencer! Stat!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Show Drew's notebook to Spencer! Stat! Reply with quote

Listen, Daniel, Spencer says he doesn't know anything about what his dad was working on. But he *is* in the same scientific field, so the notebook *has* to make more sense to him than to the rest of us. Plus, he knew his dad, and he knew Drew, so it's possible he'll be able to see something between the lines that a stranger wouldn't catch.

It's worth a shot, DB. Get him a copy of those notes; if nothing else, having him give us a short verbal lesson on what they mean could start us on new, productive thought processes.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spencer is gonna need to see the information if you want his help... especially where he says he didn't know what his father was working on. I bet he could check his fathers personal files to get some info if he knew what he was looking for.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna tell you the same thing, DB: SHOW HIM THE NOTEBOOK! Ask him to come meet you guys and see that. If he doesn't know how to help, tell him that's the help you need from him.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: