Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Announcement] The Flock Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, Alondra went to the party? Or she just wished she did?

Good summaries!

I don't quite understand Betz, though, are ALL of her 40-something vlogs part of the series?
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iampenguin wrote:
Okay, so I started making little summaries of the Flock girls:

Great job on the summaries, thanks! There is a little bit more on the character pages of the Flockipedia but you summed up pretty much where each character is at. It's been slow but if all goes well there should be more to add soon.

truncatedslinky wrote:

Good summaries!

I don't quite understand Betz, though, are ALL of her 40-something vlogs part of the series?

Hmm I understand the confusion. Alondra says "So I've been wanting to make this video ever since I saw Daniel and Jonas at that party. Finn was there! I love his music." Did she see them in person at the party or in the video of the party? For now I'm going to leave that open to interpretation.

OOC: Betz has only one Flock related account. She started with the account she had always been using but added a second for story purposes because she did such a great job with her first video that her friends and family didn't realize she was acting!
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
truncatedslinky wrote:

Good summaries!

Hmm I understand the confusion. Alondra says "So I've been wanting to make this video ever since I saw Daniel and Jonas at that party. Finn was there! I love his music." Did she see them in person at the party or in the video of the party? For now I'm going to leave that open to interpretation.

OOC: Betz has only one Flock related account. She started with the account she had always been using but added a second for story purposes because she did such a great job with her first video that her friends and family didn't realize she was acting!

Thanks for clearing that up!
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, is there any chance any of the pre-existing girls could join in the flock series, since Mina seems to be interested?
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as how Immortal won't answer my question yet, I might as well add a new girl to the short Bio thing I'm making.

grainofsandra/Sandra Sandra is Bets' younger sister who will be attending a special Camp ran by the order this summer. This more than likely is the same camp that Bree attended (she mentions the infamous spin-art that Dan mentioned when he was brainwashed, probably just for a little fanservice). Its quite possible that she already knows some of the other One girls from this camp.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iampenguin wrote:
Seeing as how Immortal won't answer my question yet, I might as well add a new girl to the short Bio thing I'm making.

Sorry, missed the question. I don't want to say "join" because I can't write scripts for everyone but I'm definitely conscious that there are other "new girls" and so what I try to do is create opportunties when possible for them to cross over and interact. Most of the Flock stories are specific to individuals characters but there are there are other things that can apply to all the characters, for example recently Alessandra took a Universal Placement Analysis- which is a vocational type evaluation. It makes sense that the other girls would have taken it or will take it at some point. Sandra will be going to camp soon, one of the other girls could start a camp storyline too. Chandra just posted a video making a public offer to join her and Alondra's clique by correctly answering 5 questions in a video response and that's open to everyone.

Other than that I'm always open to suggestions.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for answering, Immortal!

I hope to see Chandra/Aalondra Vs. Alessandra/Cynthia

They're so different you KNOW they'd hate each other!
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bets is into NASCAR. Doesn't mean any thing but its good to know a bit more about the Country Gal of the Flock.

...I just have a minor question. How long has Chandra been home-schooled? She seems waaayyy too...Heathers-esque for her to be homescooled.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iampenguin wrote:
So Bets is into NASCAR. Doesn't mean any thing but its good to know a bit more about the Country Gal of the Flock.

Are you sure about that?

iampenguin wrote:
...I just have a minor question. How long has Chandra been home-schooled? She seems waaayyy too...Heathers-esque for her to be homescooled.

Is she? Actually that's a tough question. It really depends on whether you think she's authentic or a wannabe.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the ONLY person who is still showing interest in this?! C'mon now!

So Li posted a new video called "Listen". While the Hymn music plays in the background (why it sounds like Muzak is beyond me) she reads this self-help thing entitled "Listen". Creepy.

Besides that, a lot of Flock girls have been responding to the "Do you have 'it'" Video. While Li seems to be answering honestly, I couldn't help but feel like Alessandra was responding with a tongue-and-cheek attitude towards the whole thing. She seems more like the type who beats up Chandras and Aalondras of the world XDD

Li, who seems like the most Active Flocker on YouTube, left a comment on Flowersonmyhat's page about making a video response to her video "Re:Contacts". Though she mentions her camera being broken, but that sounds fishy...

Also, I still can't figure out the significance of Bets' taste in race-car-drivers. Speaking of which, whatever happened to that girl, Sandra?
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandra is grainofsandra, and she posted a video that basically said "I think everything is great!". I guess she's at camp now.

Oh! And I think I figured out Betz's code while I was transcribing her video today (I'm behind, I know). I think it was actually a date (6/21/07). Otherwise, why would she stress the ZERO of the 07 so much? We missed the date, though, I wonder what happened?

The Muzak in Li's video was created on Garageband, or so I've heard from numerous people (although I don't know what it is, I can only assume it's some sort of easy music creation program).

While Alessandra's answers did seem a bit sarcastic, I don't doubt that she's never heard of Style.com, that she would take a picture (she seems honest), that she doesn't like to pack suitcases, and likes a Zombie game. I even think she would wear those shoes to a premiere. BUT there's no way she actually wants to be in the clique and I seriously doubt she thinks they'd say yes. She's too cool for that.

I definitely still have interest in the New Girls.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truncat, you're awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: