Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALRIGHT PLEASE READ
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyuss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: ALRIGHT PLEASE READ Reply with quote

Well i have to say, im generally unamused by the current plot, its getting REALLY old... seriously can we speed up a bit.. its been like 2 months of ZOMG THE ORDER HAS BREEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO WE MUST SAVE HERRRR.. Well i guess ill check back in a few months and see if the story has moved on... There better be a REALLY good plot twist or something of a climax soon, or i'll just stop watching sadly.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who don't want to leave, do this instead:

1. Load c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (any text-editor)
  2. Append
    Code:

72.232.164.69   lonelyfiller15.com
    72.232.164.69   www.lonelyfiller15.com

3. Save the file
  4. Access the site through http://www.lonelyfiller15.com

The forum and LGPedia main pages have scripts on them to redirect to lonelygirl15, but if you type in the urls directly, they work just as well:

This change is permanent for as long as these two lines reside in the hosts file; all it does is re-route lonelyfiller15.com to this server. It does not do anything else. So the worst thing that could happen is that you couldn't access the real lonelyfiller15.com, if it was registered.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved from the Video section. I was torn between moving this to plot discussion or C&C. C&C wins out because of the concerns expressed by the original poster.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why people post about how they will leave if the show doesn't become exactly what they want it to be. Honestly, you can leave. It's your life, and you choose what to do with your time. The show will always be what it is, and the C's aren't going to speed things along because some people complained that the videos weren't updated often.

Faction: The ORDER
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: ALRIGHT PLEASE READ Reply with quote

Kyuss wrote:
Well i have to say, im generally unamused by the current plot, its getting REALLY old... seriously can we speed up a bit.. its been like 2 months of ZOMG THE ORDER HAS BREEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO WE MUST SAVE HERRRR.. Well i guess ill check back in a few months and see if the story has moved on... There better be a REALLY good plot twist or something of a climax soon, or i'll just stop watching sadly.

Welcome to Lonelygirl15 Laughing

For more information on the phenomena you have observed and simply do not understand please visit the Elendi-Waffle Lonelistic Physics Research Institute (EWLPRI)

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11761&highlight=

Where the Science behind the phenomena you have observed is being discussed. Hopefully this will do much to relieve your frustration Smile
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to requote as it is done above and it barely merits repeating in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------
Libra: I note that the vast majority of people who insist on making dramatic statements concerning their "resignation" are very much like this putz.

Kyuss joined in February and making an equally dramatic comment about how he had been "watching from the first episode" (That would be in Sept I beleive - oddly though he waited until Feb to make that ever so improtant contribution)

please see: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=226509&highlight=#226509

Now, after being an integral part of the community he feels that it is his obligation to let the authors know they have but a short time to shape up "or else".

I think I speak for us all when I say he (or she) will be sorely missed. I for one am grateful that we all had the chance to benefit from his clever insights, and command of the nuance in each character in every episode. He can be proud of his many contributions to the story line as it developed. The authors will miss him and Neutragina will be alarmed at his daparture.

I am glad he started his resignation thread in ALL CAPS so that we would all be sure to see it.

Good-bye Kyuss, wherever you are. geeze what a dork
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez sorry. I was just trying to help.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That overwhelming thing where I judge people based on their post count is overcoming me. I'm gonna step away from this thread.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Geez sorry. I was just trying to help.
Don't mind the tool, it gets it's kicks out of being an ass.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the first to admit thatg I am not a very clever boy. If I have missed some subtle message I can only apologize.

I am a moron
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give you this, Taig...you are one ballsy guy. You don't care who you attack, or how much you hurt them.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous I hope you don't think anyhting I said wasdirected at you. SEriously...I was just talking about the one post quitter who started this thread

the posts following mine are a little confusing to me. If anyone would care to explain or if I owe anyone an apology (besides the post putz) please contact me or say it here.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the apology, no problem - I'm used to you Wink Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually a secret member of your secret fan club Laughing
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Thanks for the apology, no problem - I'm used to you Wink Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually a secret member of your secret fan club Laughing

Shocked

That is just appalling, the Jackal has a phan club! I knew he had a Handmaiden, but this is most distressing. There will be no living with him now...

Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lumi!

Sorry CG we already have our quota of feces flingers. There simply isn't room for you.

Well that's only half true...we'll always have room for feces flingers...we'll just never have room for you.

so nanny-nanny-boo-boo.

BK your membership package is ready. Just send us your pledge of unconditional positive regard for all things Taig. Then, when (or should I say IF) your cheque clears you're membership will be activated!

Happy Independence Day Everyone. If you will allow me just a moment of sincerity... I'd like to note that we are all in debt to those brave young philospher soldiers that bet their lives on what was then a radical and untested but noble and just social experiment.

If not for them and the tens and tens of thousands of brave men that followed and fought for those ideals through the years it would be unlikely that nincompoops like me would be able to ramble on so annoyingly.

E Plurabis Unum

Semper Fideles is not just for the Marine Corp
[/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: