Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a crazy suggestion to save Bree

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: I have a crazy suggestion to save Bree Reply with quote

Hi Taylor,

I don't know if Jonas is still there in texas with you but if he is, I have an Idea how to make Bree trait negative.

Since Jules is "Trait Negative", and you know where she lives, maybe you can grab her again and get a sample of her blood.

Then maybe you can get that Spencer guy to analyze some of it, and see if he can figure out what makes it "Trait Nagative". Also you should have some of it handy to inject Bree with, if any of you can get close to enough to her. Maybe Jules blood can make Bree "Trait Negative".

Oh and in case you haven't figured it out yet, Bree's last video had another hidden message: "Friday early low tide yacht club parents slip"
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The major problem with that is mixing blood.
if Jules and Bree are different blood types or types that can't go together Bree's white blood cells would attack the injected Jules blood thinking it is a disease.

I don't know if mixing trait negative blood with trait positive would actually change the trait pos. blood anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: