Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my theory...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
galatea024 wrote:
It is brilliant advertising technique I think - i feel we need to be more forgiving of the product placement...

I agree I actually think it's very innovative, and I congratulate Neutrogena for being willing to step out of the box on this! If they play this right, this could be buzz marketing on steroids, which is far more effective than broadcast email. That's what I was trying to say about the email. I just delete email ads.

By working themselves into the plot line of this story, they actually have my attention. I have visited their site. I recognize their brand. I am familiar with their product line. I'm even registered for an account on their site. Next time I make a cosmetic or bodycare purchase, I will buy one of their products.

But still, if I get something in my email from them, I will just delete it.

I would open the email to see if there's a coupon first, then delete. Very Happy
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely out of the box. It's good they had the bollocks to try this.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a great way to bring in more funds, keep the actors with the show longer, be able to (hopefully) put out MORE than one video a day (maybe two - by different groups of the characters...) because they have more money and hopefully more man power - plus - it is the new way to promote more series like this, and I salute creative minds making the system adapt and work for them - which these creators have def. done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: