Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beast! when your finished with your business read this...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Beast! when your finished with your business read this... Reply with quote

Hi again Spencer,

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I understand what you mean. It's alot of pressure to be the hope of a couple of strangers when you don't know what was going on heh.. well... There's actually 4 of them in total Daniel is the one I mentioned, Jonas is another and there's 2 sisters Taylor and Sarah.

It seems you have an interest in science, I think if anything that'll be the greatest knowledge that would benefit them. They are trying to figure out a couple things about Ribosomes (I know I totally butchered that spelling) and something about turning someone trait negative... but basically if there's any knowledge of genetics that you can share with them? more then likely Taylor, she's the current brain at the moment... she's cute too.. I think she's single too Wink

I know I can't expect you to know everything about what your father did, but any type of help you can offer would be welcomed with the utmost gratuity. What's basically going on with them is that they are doing their best to help a close friend that is in considerable danger...

I know you wouldn't want to risk your life for complete strangers, so maybe there's something you can do to help them a bit more descretely... for instance having someone ''leak'' out what information you can to help them... I as well as they, do not wish to involve you in anything dangerous. So, I'm just trying to find ways for you to give information without totally giving yourself away...

Come to the forums at www.Lonelygirl15.com (long story) if you can watch a couple videos if you want to get a jist of what's up...

their friend Bree Avery lost her father, Jonas lost his parents at sea, Daniel's parents are alchoholics, Taylor/Sarah's parents are split up and going thru separation... you may be able to find or give comfort to those in need... given that you are the type to do so...

sorry for the long response..

and by the way...

They also have some coincidental information about your father's death...

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Hey Lester,

I am sure your friend is a good guy and I would be happy to talk to him, I just don't know what I can do. I don't know anything about what my dad was up to. What would you do?

My friend DanielBeast is in need of your assistance, I was hoping you could give him a minute of your time. He's a good guy and I can vouch for him not being some sort of creepy stalker. So give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to what he has to say please?

thanks for listening,
Les
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good going Lester!!

Here, I'll post mine too just for good measure:
Date: Jun 23, 2007 1:24 PM

This is going to sound soooo crazy. But I'm sure you're getting lots of messages from lots of people that are talking about some "serum" or perhaps Isaac, your father. If you could just contact us, we'll all explain. It's complicated, so it'll need to be soon, so we can bring you up to date. Your father was a very important man, I'm sure you know, and we need you now more than ever in his absence.

Yours truly,

Marla, friend of Daniel and Taylor

Date: 24/06/2007

Hi Marla. You're right, I have received dozens of messages from people talking about my father. How do you know him? All of this sounds very strange and I'm not really sure what's going on. Please explain.

Date: Jun 24, 2007 7:37 AM

I am so glad you've reacted well to the slew of messages you've been getting - just wanted to say thank you for being one of the most flexible people we've encountered so far Smile

Make sure you keep your head on your shoulders my dear as this all unfolds.

We're looking out for you, remember.

Marla

Date: 25/06/2007

As what unfolds? What do you mean I'm "flexible"? This is all too strange...

---------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 25, 2007 6:55 PM

Hey Spencer.

I mean you're flexible - you're handling this so well, being inundated with messages like you are. You're taking this well, even if it doesn't make sense.

Okay, listen. This is going to sound ridiculous I think, but I sort of relate to you.

Two years ago my dad was killed in an accident - he was out cycling with some friends and a jerk ran into him and killed him. It was just an accident. And I know that if I'm still mourning him, you must still be mourning your dad too.

If someone told me today that my dad's death wasn't an accident and was actually part of some crazy conspiracy, I'd tell them to take a hike (with most likely more colourful language) and get on with it. But consider that a LOT of people are telling you this. Consider for a moment that your father's brilliance might have been used for something more than just research during his life. And consider that sometimes, the wrong people get their hands on science.

I know it sounds like an episode of Dr. Who. And I know it sounds preposterous that anyone would want to hurt your father.

If you think you can't help us directly, consider this: we need to find out as much about your father as possible. I know you don't know Bree. But your father was working to help her. Maybe you can help us even just a little.

As for "unfolding" - events happen sometimes too quickly. We're on a tight timeline here, and Bree is running out of time.

Thanks for listening Spencer.

Marla

Date: 28/06/2007

Hey Marla, I really don't know. I mean I want to help, but I don't know anything about my dad's work or what type of compounds he was making. I would love to help, but I don't think I can.

--------And my message today!-------------

The truth is, Spence, until we can show you some of the stuff we've got here, none of us know if you can help us.

Here, let's start at the wyman foundation. Ever heard of it?

http://www.wymanfoundation.com

In terms of what we're looking at, and how your father was helping Bree, we really don't know. That's where you come in. Anything you can give us - tell us - show us, about your father's work, is priceless.

Spencer, can I ask a personal question? Do you live with your mother? Do you see her often? And is most of your father's stuff with her?

Thanks for the speedy reply Spence. You're doing well - keep your head on your shoulders.

Marla

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there is a reason for it that I'm missing, but I don't understand why this is in Beast chat, Lester and Marla, if it's meant for Spencer to see.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not, Spencer already read this, since the mails were sent to him. This is probably just them showing Daniel they are still trying. And I say good for them!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, BS, I just didn't understand it.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: