Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Split from Spencer - Erica / Consideration Etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OoD
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hockeygurl wrote:
OoD wrote:
hockeygurl wrote:
Erica, you are really, truly not a nice person. Evil or Very Mad

for realz

That is just not true. When Erica’s Grandmother died I took over almost complete responsibility for raising her. She is and was a perfect child. Unlike so many people in society she still has spirit but only a fool breaks a person’s sprit. Erica is cultured, educated, and civilized. She is also a truly nice and caring person.

She spent four years at Andover for high school and not once did I receive a call complaining about her behavior. Furthermore she was a straight A student with perfect SAT scores. When she went off to Harvard College she concentrated on her studies, a rare thing for any college student and once again received straight A’s.

If she freely speaks her mind then I am to blame because being from a working class family I did not discourage her from doing this. I think this has made her a better leader and I am as proud of her as if I were her real father.

Victor

From Erica in Taylor chat thread tonight:

"Girl need to be thin but Sarah looks great. Who wants to have sex with a fat girl?

Erica"

Classy Victor and Eric(a), ... classy.... and a sign of great intelligence.

Rolling Eyes

Erica, has some interesting views on health.

Victor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: