Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taylor, wtf?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Taylor, wtf? Reply with quote

Taylor...

Dude, we've been trying to help for weeks, with the messages in Bree's videos. We've been attempting to contact you about them, and in the last one, we all pulled together to find the meeting spot today during the low tide.

Listen, Taylor, all you had to do was say thanks - we're busting our butts here to help you guys and we don't even get a "thanks for the effort" - we don't want credit, we just want acknowledgement that we're not trying to help for nothing.

Shit girl, come on. And I thought you were the one with your head on straight.

Also: I don't like the way Jonas is staring at you. Don't be his rebound. Be careful about that.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i definately agree with marla here taylor.

I was a little hurt that you guys didn't mention our hard work and stuff or even mention it at all
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt Taylor thinks of us as a team. And face it, this time she was talking about her mom, not about the rescue attempt. Were she focusing on the rescue, she would have given us a shout. Right, Taylor?

I'm actually happy that you're coming out to join the TAAG, Taylor. You've always been the more logical, reasonable member of the team. It's still hard to believe you're the younger sister. While you may not be there for the rescue attempt, you will be there for the deprogramming. If Sarah continues to pull Daniel away from the effort, please be sure to keep your attention on the task at hand. We need to keep perspective in this.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel did thank those who helped crack the code in his latest vid. Thank you if you had something to do with getting the thanks out there for those who helped, Taylor.

I agree -- be careful with Jonas. He is very attractive, so most girls would want to be in your place and really enjoy attention from him, but as you know, he is still hurting from Bree. Plus, he's a bit too old for you, probably. Wink

Take care and safe travels!
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Jonas is a good guy in most ways, but he is way too stressed out to think clearly lately, so I strongly suggest you don't lead him on. It would really hurt both of you.

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that you subconsciously want to be accepted by Sarah, but acting like her or your mother is not the path to follow. You're searching for your own identity, but stay true to your amazingly intelligent, sophisticated, soccer-playing roots and you'll be set to go! Be yourself. Look what happened to your mother and sister when they actively pursue boys out of emotional distress.

Sarah is pulling a number on DB and your mom is dating someone a little bit older than you. She's wearing pigtails! Keep the friendship between you and Jonas as just that - a perfectly platonic friendship.

We need at least one girl on board who's staying on task.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: