Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0227 - "All Wet" [07/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i didnt really liek the vid and its just informational clear up matierial since we didnt get shown the paper... but yea...

you wait and spiel about a video that should come out... and then you give up hitting the refresh on blogspot evry 5 mins and make dinner and chat on your mobile... thats when the creatos strike to upload the new video...
megabyte made my avvie...
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm, well not much info...
but it was...entertaining?

not sure why i enjoyed it so much.
Cool

sarah needs to stop being a bitch though.
Kokeshi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if Sarah did drop the papers in the water on purpose, it is still highly likely that it can still be read. So if she was part of the HoO, she should have said she didn't see anything, or tried to grab the papers and make them more wet in the process.

If she is evil, the Order is getting desperate.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a trite plot ploy, but maybe the water activates some kind of "invisible ink".
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got through reading over most of this, and I really like the things KellyLyn said. People will complain about anything and everything and I feel sorry for the characters, too.

I agree that filler can be disappointing, but this video demonstrates how it can also lead to plot development.

If papers are dropped in water, typically they can just dry off, unharmed.. unless they were written in ink and not type. There was also a whole box of other things there, not just the papers.

I stated long, long ago that I believed that Sarah was with the Order. I warned Daniel. The Sarah fan club attacked me and called me a Sarah hater. I don't hate her. She's a good actress and her scenes are cute. She adds to the plot. Still, I have never believed she is trustworthy, and I believe that less right now.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokeshi wrote:
But if Sarah did drop the papers in the water on purpose, it is still highly likely that it can still be read. So if she was part of the HoO, she should have said she didn't see anything, or tried to grab the papers and make them more wet in the process.

If she is evil, the Order is getting desperate.

I don't think she would have wanted to be quite that obvious.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, look! Left behind scientific messages from dead relatives! Now that's an awesome new --- wait...what, again, did Bree's dad leave? Rolling Eyes

This is getting ridiculous.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
I just got through reading over most of this, and I really like the things KellyLyn said. People will complain about anything and everything... ...

Including complaining about people complaining. Laughing Anything can get out of balance -- having to making everything positive is as toxic to healthy discussion as is being overly negative.

OT: Daniel's silly sense of humor is really likable ("Low tide -- I think it's low tide. 'Cause it kinda smells." )... and this video is a good way to introduce more information related to Isaac's "trait negative/positive"-oriented research.

It also provides a believable segue for Spencer to decide to help... as someone(s) several pages back already said, I think.

galatea024
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is MAJOR character development for Sarah... daniel looks cool about the whole thing, while sarah is the one being immature and snippy. I think that her accidentally dropping it and daniels reaction is going to weigh heavily on her self esteem and feelings of self worth with the group. I can see Sarah maybe running off and needing some help later (maybe even NON-ORDER help - just regular 18 year old girl screwing up help). anyway - my two cents. (I adored daniel in this video, although I feel he was harsh by yelling and calling sarah an idiot... i think he is more stressed than he lets on in front of the camera.)
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay I had to go to bed early but I'm on now. Hooray new video! =D
I'll edit this later.

Edit - Oh my god. I really hope Sarah didn't do that on purpose for one and for two if she didn't wow I feel really bad for her cause Daniel and Jonas and all of them are gonna be on her back now and stuff if those papers are ruined. Annd I really hoped this vid would be more excited like the HoO people showing up or something but whatever.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was not good sarah! at least she said she's sorry =]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah doing this on purpose comports with my theory that their dad is with the order. its a ridiculous theory, hopefully rivalling some of Apo's goodies, but i shall be sure to cite all evidence which supports it. "i am so sorry" yeah, sure, sarah!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no credit to us for telling them this entire time that there are codes in the messages, but oh well, i can live with it. we're making progress.

As for the wet pages - now they'll REALLY need spencer's help, to figure out the stuff that might have been destroyed.

Spence, the onus is on you, buddy.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
no credit to us for telling them this entire time that there are codes in the messages, but oh well, i can live with it. we're making progress.

He kinda did:
Quote:
These friends of ours picked up on the secret message in Bree's latest vid. You know, the part about the weird voice in the background saying, "Look back, look back?" Well, if you actually did look back at the last word that Bree said before the freaky look back, then you would know that that word is a clue. Makes sense! Yeah, I didn't figure it out. The mad cyber-cracks broke it and sent me a series of words

I kinda hate the fact though, that they make them seem like idiots. Because that code was not that hard really.

One other thing, I think (at least here in NY) that the term 'all wet' means something other than, obviously, something is wet. I'm pretty sure it means like 'all done' or something to that effect but i'm not sure.

Edit to add: Found this from Answers.com
Quote:
all wet
Completely wrong, mistaken, as in If you think you can beat the system and win at roulette, you're all wet.

Well that's interesting.
My LG15 Vid
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone a few pages back wrote something about "hoo" and trust, HoO is nothing new, but I think that's probably the first time I've seen it as all lowercase, and instantly reminded me of Dr. Seuss. And then of Maddy. OffT, I know, but . . . what are you gonna do? There's not really a whole lot to talk about in terms of this video. We get to see Sarah being a bitch some more, we get to see Daniel annoying Sarah, we get to see Daniel explaining to us about finding the clue that we found as if we were children (ok, not us, but those of you who did), we get Sarah acting like a bitch some more, and then we get Daniel finally finding fault with his precious little Sarah.
I'm a fan, if only for Daniel calling Sarah an idiot.
Optimism for the day: Spencer will be in Monday's vid--outside Neutrogena, TAAG will have tracked him down.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: