Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something to do with your time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Something to do with your time Reply with quote

Hey Sarah,

I was thinking about what you said in your last video, about not being sure what you can do to help and all of that, and I think I have an idea.

Maybe you could get a part time job at Neutrogena. I know I always feel like crap when I don't have a job, and this might be just the thing to pick you up too. If you worked there, it might even give you an oppertunity to talk to Spencer directly and maybe get a little more cooperation from him.

Plus, I know Jonas is taking care of all everyone financially, and he doesn't seem to want/need any contribution from anyone, which is very cool on his part, but I bet he'd think it was cool of you to help out too. Plus it would give you a leg up on Taylor and Beast, and Bree if she ever comes back, and it'd be a good excuse for you to get away from DB for a while. I do hope things work out with the 2 of you though.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, do what you want with it Smile
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Something to do with your time Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
Hey Sarah,

I was thinking about what you said in your last video, about not being sure what you can do to help and all of that, and I think I have an idea.

Maybe you could get a part time job at Neutrogena. I know I always feel like crap when I don't have a job, and this might be just the thing to pick you up too. If you worked there, it might even give you an oppertunity to talk to Spencer directly and maybe get a little more cooperation from him.

Plus, I know Jonas is taking care of all everyone financially, and he doesn't seem to want/need any contribution from anyone, which is very cool on his part, but I bet he'd think it was cool of you to help out too. Plus it would give you a leg up on Taylor and Beast, and Bree if she ever comes back, and it'd be a good excuse for you to get away from DB for a while. I do hope things work out with the 2 of you though.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, do what you want with it Smile

very good suggestion Smile
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go skunk! that's a great suggestion. Work it from the inside, baby.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm talking about. How many times did we think that DB, or Jonas, or Sarah, or Alex was working for the order. Well it's time to fight back.
AlanLinn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you do, get a job where you can flirt. And then show us a "Sarah at work" video! That would be even more interesting than being mrs. cleaver!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: