Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoW - Annabel Blog Entry 7/8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: WoW - Annabel Blog Entry 7/8 Reply with quote

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=207151690&blogID=285383371

The Tree Made Of Sky
Current mood: confused

"So today is the last full day of the ceremony. There has been music and noise coming through my window all week long. I get to step out occasionally but for the most part I have been sitting under lock and key waiting for my (hopefully) last trip to the medicine wheel. I do not know why the medicine wheel bothers me so much, but I find it kind of scarey.

Outside of my window is a tupelo tree. I have been studying it all week long. I remember Abel once talking to me about an old shaman practice to help stop the 'internal dialog'. I look intently at the branch structure of the tree, but instead of focusing my sight on the branches and leaves, I focus my attention on the spaces between them. Then I try to perceive this group of spaces as a whole, like I normally would the leaves and branches. When the sky is blue, I can begin to perceive a tree with blue leaves, or pieces of blue scattered over a green background. This is meant for me to focus my attention on aspects of the world that would otherwise go unnoticed. This type of Attention leads to a slowing of the internal dialog and will eventually lead to a heightened awareness and finally to the Second Attention.

The reason I mention this here is because of Sean's last video. I feel that he has a message for me, yet I cannot seem to find it. I try to perceive the images as I would the leaves of the tree, but there is nothing I can find that can make sense of it. Oh well, I will keep trying. I will be able to phone him tomorrow evening and then maybe he can tell me himself."

Sounds like she hasn't figured out Will's message to her.
cainam
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe someone should send her a message?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've left her a comment. Due to the sensitivity of Sean's encoded message I thought it best not to say it there in the open, as I'm sure Abel would be monitoring her myspace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: