Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thoughts from 'All Wet'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA I agree lets get rid of sarah. as you say she's not usefull..

while were are talking about the subject of usefullness.. why not we get rid of bree? i mean she's completely willingly emersed herself with the cult. and now an advent member of the order. pretty soon she'll be off doing the ceramony. she doesn't want to be found and wants to trust her brothers and sisters.

of all people she's the most usless in bringing the order down or not helping the team find the whereabouts of alex or jonas family. GOD niki b does more then bree.

so lets get rid of bree. if you want to talk about useless characters.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
I've been waiting on that ceremony...
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:

while were are talking about the subject of usefullness.. why not we get rid of bree? i mean she's completely willingly emersed herself with the cult. and now an advent member of the order. pretty soon she'll be off doing the ceramony. she doesn't want to be found and wants to trust her brothers and sisters.

of all people she's the most usless in bringing the order down or not helping the team find the whereabouts of alex or jonas family. GOD niki b does more then bree.

btw if you don't know anything about sarcasm.. then your an idiot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:
blade8r wrote:

btw if you don't know anything about sarcasm.. then your an idiot.

Neutral

but seriously I still see them as expendable characters. Taylors only there for the summer anyways and Sarah's getting sick of it already sooo yeah someones gonna get killed off soon (votes sarah) ...i mean
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:

Neutral

but seriously I still see them as expendable characters. Taylors only there for the summer anyways and Sarah's getting sick of it already sooo yeah someones gonna get killed off soon (votes sarah) ...i mean

I'd be willing to vote for the cause as well.

Whether one likes her anymore or not, Bree is still the main focus of the story. There wouldn't be this story without her. Sarah is comic relief. She serves that purpose, but when the story gets particularly serious, her character can be seriously annoying.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Caliente Pocket,

yes, Sarah is comic relief. And I guess we might need that especially when things will get really hard.

Plus, Sarah DID see the box first. We shouldn`t forget about that.

Nevertheless, I have the impression that she is the one who undertands least how serious the situation is.

Maybe, something should happen to her to make her see... Not being killed though, but maybe, getting a clue about in what situation she really is at the moment, like being kidnapped and interrogated by the HoO...

I know it is not a nice wish but well - some people only learn the hard way...

Yours
New voice of reason
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many speculations on who could be putting the messages together... Whoever is in charge of making the HoO "infomercials" is the one who is sneaking in the message...so I doubt the Spencer is apart of that... perhaps someone higher up in the Order.

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalientePocket wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

Neutral

Whether one likes her anymore or not, Bree is still the main focus of the story. There wouldn't be this story without her. Sarah is comic relief. She serves that purpose, but when the story gets particularly serious, her character can be seriously annoying.

Are we having a new installment of the show Survivor:LG15 edition???

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
CalientePocket wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:

Neutral

Are we having a new installment of the show Survivor:LG15 edition???

I was inspired by my comment to make a poll game!

This is my first poll...I made into Survivor: LG15 edition

Hahaha, check it out! Your have one week to vote for this round!

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=439233#439233

Mawhahaha!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope ur right. For the simple fact that....I hate her. Laughing

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah survivor! lovely!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think Jonas should get killed off *does Matrix style dodging of all the bullets of the lovestruck teenage girls* i mean hes getting sooooo annoying *ducks again*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: