Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0055 I'm Hiding Out... [10/21/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amiers
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe her parents aren't in the order YET. and they're using their daughter as an in! or maybe the order is like the higher part of the church and you have to work your way up to it, so they're in the cult/religion/whatever, but they aren't high enough yet.
Virginia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amiers wrote:
maybe her parents aren't in the order YET. and they're using their daughter as an in! or maybe the order is like the higher part of the church and you have to work your way up to it, so they're in the cult/religion/whatever, but they aren't high enough yet.

It still doesn't make sense, and I still think the word "Denderah" was far less clear the first time I watched the video.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia wrote:
It still doesn't make sense, and I still think the word "Denderah" was far less clear the first time I watched the video.

lol i thought that, maybe it's jus coz we know what she says now so its clearer

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Virginia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
Virginia wrote:

That's what I keep telling myself, but the more I listen to it, the more I think someone would have understood that word before Daniel told us what it was.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia wrote:
iamcool wrote:
Virginia wrote:

That's what I keep telling myself, but the more I listen to it, the more I think someone would have understood that word before Daniel told us what it was.

yer like they changed the vids after daniel brought out the order of denderah song.
*conspiricies* Shocked

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Virginia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
Virginia wrote:
iamcool wrote:
Virginia wrote:

yer like they changed the vids after daniel brought out the order of denderah song.
*conspiricies* Shocked

I'm not saying it makes sense. In fact, it makes NO sense.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I read over the 4 existing pages and if this is already posted, here it is again.

It's very peculiar to find out the Bree has lied to us. Daniel claims in this episode to see Bree still meeting up with Lucy and going to different locations. What I want to know is: if Bree lied about Lucy going away, what else has she lied about?

I love the quote at the end from Daniel about him worrying about her. That has been pretty obvious from the beginning, as he's stayed up researching about her religion, followed her to the ceremony, and snuck into Lucy's apartment. And I think Bree began to realize that he genuinely cares about her livelihood in the last two vids, based on the tint of worry in her voice and the title of the last video--"Where's Daniel?" She knows what the Order can do as she's completed the ceremony and is still in cahoots with Lucy. The more she learns about her religion, the more she's worried for anyone, like Daniel, who isn't connected to Denderah.

I'm very much at a loss to where this is going to go next.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?

Last edited by Flautapantera on Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
laaane
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure people figured out she says Order of Denderah before he told us. Cause I remember daniel made that video, and everyone had already figured out and researched it before, and I was like "DUH Daniel... tell us something we haven't figured out yet." But atleast he clarified it for us Smile
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Penny wrote:
He is really scared since he is staying at a house that has barbed wire around it. Who is his friend anyway? Who has barbed wire around their backyard (or where ever that is)?

I guess you don't live in the south.

Priceless.
My weigh in: I am suprised that Bree is such a little dirty liar. I never thought she would lie until now. Screw her...screw her.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Yoga Bear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laaane wrote:
I'm pretty sure people figured out she says Order of Denderah before he told us. Cause I remember daniel made that video, and everyone had already figured out and researched it before, and I was like "DUH Daniel... tell us something we haven't figured out yet." But atleast he clarified it for us Smile

it was figured out after the Creatrons put Denderah as a tag on youTube Smile
laaane
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree is becoming a bit of a liar!

"bree tells lies" ...?
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone think that maybe something similar happened to Cassie?

Cassie found out some things about Bree's religion and "freaked out." Maybe she started snooping around like Daniel did?
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't necessarily a lie on Bree's part.

Here's the timeline of the facts as we know them:

Lucy spends time with both Bree and her parents, discussing Bree's confusion about her religious future and assisting Bree learn her role in the ceremony. Among the things Lucy and Bree have discussed is Bree's disillusionment with her friend Daniel, and Bree's annoyance that Daniel is continuing to play James Bond and follow her about, snooping into her religious prep.

Daniel continues to both follow Bree and Lucy around, but films them secretly and posts videos about his activities, complete with paranoid commentary.

The ceremony comes off the single hitch that Daniel intruded and attempted to film it. AGAIN he posts a video full of paranoid commentary.

Bree tells us that Lucy is scheduled to leave to visit some other parishioners.

Prior to her departure, Lucy leaves the house on an errand, and comes home to discover from her computer and her browser history that someone has broken into her apartment but stole nothing. (Pattern Recognition, anyone?) This person has been still images of Daniel sneaking around spying on religious activities -- not still images of Daniel standing in line at McDonalds, hanging out with his buddies, or walking his dog.

Lucy of course quickly surmises that this must in fact be Daniel again. This is confirmed by yet another video upload with yet more uneasy raving. So now Daniel no only broke in, but he is broadcasting to the world that he broke in.

If you were in Lucy's position, knowing that this young girl you have come to appreciate and like is being stalked by an ex-friend, one who has been posting videos about his stalking (which is a subtle form of harrassment, whether Daniel understands that or not -- Bree obviously *does* perceive that), and now has progressed to breaking and entering the home of someone he has absolutely no connection to, and who has not threatened or approached him in any manner whatsoever -- would you be dancing off to other parishioners? Or would you go to warn Bree and her family that Daniel's behavior has taken a turn toward the criminal?

The problem here is that Daniel is operating WHOLLY on the assumption that something nefarious is going on, and is too irrational to step back and look at the pattern of his own behavior. We the audience ought to be detached enough to see things from all sides -- to recognize that Daniel's freaking out may be understandable, but also to recognize that his behavior is not productive, and his interpretation of events is irrational and unreliable.

Last edited by Nora Volkova on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
It isn't necessarily a lie on Bree's part.

Here's the timeline of the facts as we know them:

Lucy spends time with both Bree and her parents, discussing Bree's confusion about her religious future and assisting Bree learn her role in the ceremony. Among the things Lucy and Bree have discussed is Bree's disillusionment with her friend Daniel, and Bree's annoyance that Daniel is continuing to play James Bond and follow her about, snooping into her religious prep.

Daniel continues to both follow Bree and Lucy around, but films them secretly and posts videos about his activities, complete with paranoid commentary.

The ceremony comes off the single hitch that Daniel intruded and attempted to film it. AGAIN he posts a video full of paranoid commentary.

Bree tells us that Lucy is scheduled to leave to visit some other parishioners.

Prior to her departure, Lucy leaves the house on an errand, and comes home to discover from her computer and her browser history that someone has broken into her apartment but stole nothing. (Pattern Recognition, anyone?) This person has been still images of Daniel sneaking around spying on religious activities -- not still images of Daniel standing in line at McDonalds, hanging out with his buddies, or walking his dog.

Lucy of course quickly surmises that this must in fact be Daniel again.

If you were in Lucy's position, knowing that this young girl you have come to appreciate and like is being stalked by an ex-friend, one who has been posting videos about his stalking (which is a subtle form of harrassment, whether Daniel understands that or not -- Bree obviously *does* perceive that), and now has progressed to breaking and entering the home of someone he has absolutely no connection to, and who has not threatened or approached him in any manner whatsoever -- would you be dancing off to other parishioners? Or would you go to warn Bree and her family that Daniel's behavior has taken a turn toward the criminal?

very good post! that's how you got that fancy title of Mod huh?
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay a couple of things to mention.

I dont think Brees a "liar" as such - I assumed she was never a good liar? I dont think she'd be able to fool us for that long lol.

And with the denderah thing in the driving video...I watched it back from my computer, as i downloaded it like, an hour after it was out, and she says denderah, as someone said, we didnt notice because we didn't know to look for it. Kinda like when you do one of those "spot the difference" puzzles and the one difference you cant find becomes so obvious once you know the answer.

And another thing - it's all well and good Daniel saying he's in hiding - but I love how he contradicts himself in the sense that he says 'I'm in hiding - so I'm staying at a friend's house.'

....Not so much hiding then really, eh Danny-boy? :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: