Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah is in the order of desperate for attention

View previous topic :: View next topic  
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Sarah is in the order of desperate for attention Reply with quote

I think Sarah is a spy but i dont think that is the only possibility. But i also think that sarah wants to get off the whole bree thing or at least make everyone give up by purposely losing the trail.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...i never really thought sarah was in the order...
if anyone, i thought it would be taylor.
but looking at the latest vids, and at sarah's recent actions....i honestly don't know anymore.

i would HATE it if she was in the order, because i love sarah...but what are ya gonna do :/

for now, i'm just sticking to: she's selfish and wants attention, and isn't taking this seriously because of said selfishness.

at least that's what i'm hoping.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I guess it was just an accident. Sarah was angry because of the personal situation she was in with Daniel and she reacts quite emotionally on such things. Plus, she does sometimes not notice how serious her situation really is at the moment.

Don`t forget that she has just finished high school. She is still pretty young, and in fact, she is the only one who makes us notice it really. The others often act much past their age which might have to do with their special backround (You don`t know how often Daniel had to be a parent for his parents with them being drunken all the time, we don`t know how it was like to live alone for a young guy like Jonas, Bree`s upbringing was very special, and Taylor was a soccer-star who had an over-ambitious mom behind her which also makes you stress more the serious side than if you are a bit "normal").

From all of them, Sarah is the most likely "girl from over the road". I guess that makes her so much apeal to me. I mean, all the others are special in a way.

Plus, I like to take the sides of those who are attacked the most;-).

Yours
New Voice of reason
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice that when Sarah feels left out or stupid she does that lounging thing?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sarah is just a bit self absorbed at times...a.k.a minor character flaw to make her more realistic

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah is just an attention whore. That's all.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Sarah is just an attention whore. That's all.

an attention whore who is being smothered by attention from Daniel...hahah god i hate her character so much Laughing
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Sarah is in the Order. She was just pissed at Daniel and that's why she trew those papers in the water.

If there is someone in the Order it is Taylor. How does she knows all this information about computers? And she lead them to Jules. I just don't trust her.....
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Taytay!! Cool

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bianca23 wrote:
If there is someone in the Order it is Taylor. How does she knows all this information about computers? And she lead them to Jules. I just don't trust her.....
That's just your basic fear of what you don't understand. It is considered a weakness. And it is uncivilized to judge people on it.

Taylor helped out in many occasions. Jules is the only thing that could connect her to the order and as we all know, that is very circumstantial evidence.

As for Sarah... Well we have a tv-show here in holland called "wie is de mol" (English: Who is the mole?). It's about a group of people trying to finish certain quests, BUT there is one person who's job it is to obstruct the others. Nobody knows who that person is, but every episode one of them is voted off (participants need to answer questions about the mole, the one with the least correct answers has to leave). It's a good watch, but what I'm really trying to say here is that Sarah acts very mole-like. As if it is her goal to slow them down, but still stay hidden aswell. If there's one person not to trust, it's definately her. However I still don't think she is in the order.
neojupiter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
As for Sarah... Well we have a tv-show here in holland called "wie is de mol" (English: Who is the mole?). It's about a group of people trying to finish certain quests, BUT there is one person who's job it is to obstruct the others. Nobody knows who that person is, but every episode one of them is voted off (participants need to answer questions about the mole, the one with the least correct answers has to leave). It's a good watch, but what I'm really trying to say here is that Sarah acts very mole-like. As if it is her goal to slow them down, but still stay hidden aswell. If there's one person not to trust, it's definately her. However I still don't think she is in the order.

There was an American version, to ' Wie is De mol' though i have seen both, i just recently moved from Holland back to the US.
i would have to agree that Sarah acts very much like a mole.

Sarah's recent actions are very confusing, and since she was holding the camera, i am not so sure that it was not done on purpose that she dropped the papers, now that you say that. i wouldn't necessarily say that she is in the order like others have said, but i would guess that maybe there is another party involved here that hasn't come out that has to do with Issac and Spencer that might be paying Sarah to act as suspiciously as she has to keep Daniel and Jonas out of Issac's reserch? it may have not been the original intent.. but maybe an afterthought put in along the way?

Who put the research there in the first place? no idea on that one.. i am still working on that... maybe Alex,(we have not heard from her in a while..) Bree's mom, or Issac's Mistress??

just rambling, sorry if any of this has been brought up before, i just kinda skimmed through the posts., and thought i would add in my thoughts..
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crosses fingers* hope so.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not eeeeveryone they meet can be in the order? Surely? Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was just an accident. Maybe I'm biased because I've had enough of the whole meeting-someone-and-then-they're-in-the-Order phenomenon. I think Sarah just honestly wanted to see the papers, DB wouldn't give them to her so she tried to take them, and they got dropped, it happens all the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: